IF ONLY

deucebag

I know this thread was to be expected, but in all seriousness, I don't think we'd be 6-3.  I think it's OK to say 4-5 or 3-6 but I don't know about 6-3.   Vick's a far superior QB to Smith, but he has stinkers sometimes too.   

The Defense blew the GB game.

Chicago is debatable

Detroit we could have won

SD we lose regardless

We aren't beating Denver

Smith played good against NE

Buffalo Vick played most the game.

Chiefs he played

So I'd say maybe 3-6.

I know this thread was to be expected, but in all seriousness, I don't think we'd be 6-3.  I think it's OK to say 4-5 or 3-6 but I don't know about 6-3.   Vick's a far superior QB to Smith, but he has stinkers sometimes too.   

The Defense blew the GB game.

Chicago is debatable

Detroit we could have won

SD we lose regardless

We aren't beating Denver

Smith played good against NE

Buffalo Vick played most the game.

Chiefs he played

So I'd say maybe 3-6.

The defense blew the GB game cause the offense could get a 1st down in the 2nd half.

Chicago - Geno gave that game to Chicago

Detroit - Geno gave game

SD - yes, but you cant predict the landscape of a game if the offense does something.

We shut down Denver's offense in the first half - any offensive production that gives the D a rest could have changed the outcome.

Smith only played Well because we ran the ball great, Smith could not get the ball in the end zone.

Chiefs was his first start- prolly lose that game regardless.

The defense blew the GB game cause the offense could get a 1st down in the 2nd half.

Detroit - Geno gave game

SD - yes, but you cant predict the landscape of a game if the offense does something.

We shut down Denver's offense in the first half - any offensive production that gives the D a rest could have changed the outcome.

Smith only played Well because we ran the ball great, Smith could not get the ball in the end zone.

31 pts...   I don't care if we downed the ball the entire 2nd half, we should have won.

Vick was the starter from week 1 we'd be 6-3 right now.

Oh Here we go with the hind site talk... First, we don't know if that's true, and second, I don't think anyone here would deny that Geno, despite some horrible games, did have enough good moments that he made us all scratch our heads and wonder if he really is the guy

excellent thread.

the worst thing about being a darksider is when you express your opinion you are vilified, when you are wrong you are jeered at and publicly shamed, when you are right you are ignored.

t'is our lot in life

Detroit - Geno gave game

SD - yes, but you cant predict the landscape of a game if the offense does something.--------------let me add vick prob would have gone to the mtgs instead of the movies like geno

i say we are prob 4-5 with vick starting from the start.

Oh Here we go with the hind site talk... First, we don't know if that's true, and second, I don't think anyone here would deny that Geno, despite some horrible games, did have enough good moments that he made us all scratch our heads and wonder if he really is the guy

no not all of us were blind i wanted nassib.

lol not hindsight if you been saying it since the summer.

that's the funny thing: opinions people don't like are mocked and the person is flamed, when they are proven right they are accused of applying hindsight. lol

We won the turnover battle by +4, we still managed only 20 points and won the game by 7.

Easy now with the 6-3... We really believe we're going to be spotted 4 turnovers each week?

Vick > Geno.  Doesn't mean starting Geno to find that out still wasn't the right move.

Archived