Rex F bombs ref after game

PatriotReign37

With less than 2 minutes to go, Rex Ryan may not have seen that Vick threw the ball at a Steeler. He ran up and swore at the head referee as soon as the yellow flag came out.

CBS turned off the head ref's microphone after Vick's obvious 15 yard penalty was announced, not realizing the flag was for two penalties, and there was a second 15 yard penalty coming for Rex Ryan's language. This resulted in a 3rd and 46 for the Jets, who gave up a TD to the Steelers after the punt.

Steaming for the remaining few minutes of the game, Rex waited until the game end to continue his tirade. Immediately after the head ref motioned the end of game with his arms, Ryan took off his sunglasses, turned towards the head ref, and yelled "F*** You" as he entered the field with his giant face on close-up. (There were no Jets or Steelers player in the direction he swore).

Considering that Vick got speared in the head, out of bounds in the second quarter without a personal foul, and that he was probably sick of getting smacked around after the whistle, I blame neither him nor Rex on this one.

This pissed me off. 

Considering that Vick got speared in the head, out of bounds in the second quarter without a personal foul, and that he was probably sick of getting smacked around after the whistle, I blame neither him nor Rex on this one.

Vick may be the most unluckiest QB in the league. He gets hammered every game, but never draws a roughing flag. I can count 4-5 roughing the passer calls not made on Vick in these last two games. On one of them, he even fumbled, while in the pocket. It's like the ******* refs think he's an RB.

That hit was for all the German Shepards out there.

Archived