The Nets Thread Where Tom Talks to Himself

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Russell to Golden State   I love the scrappy young Nets and loved how they were building a franchise. I hate Irving and Durant so it's a bittersweet moment for me. Luckily Dinwittie and LeVe

It's a tight race with only a couple games left, but hoping the Nets can pull it off and hold their spot. Would love to see Brooklyn in the playoffs

I don't even know what to do with this. One of my teams is now a premier franchise  

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
On 7/5/2019 at 11:34 AM, RutgersJetFan said:

Chicago is hella dysfunctional though. Every relationship they have with their stars always seems to end poorly. So far as the Wolves, they sure do seem like a roster full of young dudes that don't have much of an interest in pushing themselves, and Thibs is a notorious hardo. And the Sixers, who knows, they're motley as well. Embiid seems like the type of guy that tries to put his dick on your shoulder when you're trying to eat lunch, and **** that.

Maybe Butler's a jackoff, sure, but these are also some weird ******* situations he's been forced into and Butler is a legitimate star talent that none of these teams have even tried to structure their plans around.

Game, blouses.

• Upvote 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

James Harden is a Net, per Adrian Wojnarowski.  Wow.

Caris LeVert, 4 first round picks and 4 pick swaps go to Houston.  Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince to Cleveland as well.

Rockets will flip LeVert for Victor Oladipo.