Congratulations to Mr. Ryan, our Head Coach!

WoodyJ

Yesterday was a victory that very few Head Coaches in the history of the NFL could have pulled off. The team was far undermanned, down, beaten, bruised, and Rex pulled the group together and got a huge win. This is why he is the best and will be the NY Jets Head Coach for as long as he would like. He is truly a football savant, a defensive mastermind, and a master motivator beyond what any other Head Coach in football is capable of. My thanks to Rex, you are truly a leader.

Yesterday was a victory that very few Head Coaches in the history of the NFL could have pulled off. The team was far undermanned, down, beaten, bruised, and Rex pulled the group together and got a huge win. This is why he is the best and will be the NY Jets Head Coach for as long as he would like. He is truly a football savant, a defensive mastermind, and a master motivator beyond what any other Head Coach in football is capable of. My thanks to Rex, you are truly a leader.

And you need to quit trying to be funny.

How about posting on the EIGHT LOSSES his defense GAVE AWAY? Geno had the Jets within ONE score of GB, Chicago and Detroit only to see Rex's defense CAVE IN and give up TD drives. You truly are a joke, but not even remotely funny in your parody.

How about posting on the EIGHT LOSSES his defense GAVE AWAY? Geno had the Jets within ONE score of GB, Chicago and Detroit only to see Rex's defense CAVE IN and give up TD drives. You truly are a joke, but not even remotely funny in your parody.

Not sure reality and facts fits so well into this thread. 

Ryan had nothing to do with it.......at the very least it shows how our coaching staff and GM completely F'ed up our season sticking with Geno!

The problem with this Jets team is that they only play hard when their head coach is in deep trouble and you can't make the playoffs finishing 7-0 when you open the year 1-8.

Not that Rex will ever get another NFL head coaching job in his life, but if he did his owner would have to announce that Rex is in danger of being fired while still in the preseason.

SAR I

This act might be getting old.

The joke is actually the praise Rex is getting for this victory as parodied by the poster Mr. Woody J.    4 turnovers including one at the goal line and the Jets still only score 20 points and win by a touchdown.  Geno could have scored 20 points with 4 turnovers too.  This team will lose every game that they don't get an inordinate amount of lucky breaks like they did yesterday.

If you look at the video from locker room showing what Rex told his team after the victory, right at the very end of the video it shows the owner in the background for a brief moment. The look on the owner's face does not say he is thinking about firing his coach.

If the JETS finish 5-11, 6-10 I won't be surprised to see Rex being retained on this team.

If you look at the video from locker room showing what Rex told his team after the victory, right at the very end of the video it shows the owner in the background for a brief moment. The look on the owner's face does not say he is thinking about firing his coach.

If the JETS finish 5-11, 6-10 I won't be surprised to see Rex being retained on this team.

I am not sure how many different ways I can say this before someone starts listening, Rex will absolutely not be fired at the end of the season.

This act might be getting old.

Extremely. If it was funny that'd be one thing. But this is bad comedy.

There is no act, no comedy. I am pretty sure most message boards have ignore functionality. If you don't like what I have to say, I am quite certain you can ignore me.

There is no act, no comedy. I am pretty sure most message boards have ignore functionality. If you don't like what I have to say, I am quite certain you can ignore me.

No worries. In 8 short weeks you can follow Rex Ryan over to CBS and That Other Pregame Show where his lack of preparation, terrible clock management, lack of halftime adjustments, horrible discipline, and lack offensive knowledge won't prevent him from doing his job of weekly recapping the 30th anniversary of the 1985 Chicago Bears whose winning formula can't be replicated in 2014.

SAR I

Wow, that sounds a lot like this other guy who used to post here.

Wins against New England and Buffalo are a must. I can't stand listening to the BS. 4-12 still gets us a good pick. Living in the northeast and being a Jet fan. All I ask for is those two games the rest of the way. Pittsburgh was great as well. Everyone seems to know a few of those fans.

You are not a very nice poster, kind of like the Bill Bellicheck of posters. You do OK if you cheat, but you are quite grump and just so so without cheating.

Still breaking character.... and once again making it personal with me, eh?

You are like the Ben Rothlesberger of posters... no doubt you could have your way in an argument if you lock everyone in the bathroom and feed them rufees.

Still breaking character.... and once again making it personal with me, eh?

You are like the Ben Rothlesberger of posters... no doubt you could have your way in an argument if you lock everyone in the bathroom and feed them rufees.

Character? 

Nothing personal with you, you said I suck, I think you are mean. What are these rufees you speak of?

Character? 

Nothing personal with you, you said I suck, I think you are mean. What are these rufees you speak of?

Yeah, you suck at staying in character. Did you forget you've been trolling at WoodyJ? That's not a personal attack.

Calling someone Bill Bellichick is about the worse insult of all time.

I think you're a great addition to the board, Woody.

Thanks for sharing with us Jets fans.  We're lucky.  How many fans have access to their favorite teams Owner like JN does?

Not that Rex will ever get another NFL head coaching job in his life, 

i guaruntee Rex will get another HC job in this league. If you disagree, bet me. Money, signature whatever. He has 4 road playoff wins on his roster and a portfolio of big defensive games against hot QBs. Yesterday is another example.

This is a league that gave Herman Edwards another shot. In fact another team traded for him. 

I've always said there's nothing that would surprise me when it comes to Woody's love for Rex. If we go 2-14 I honestly wouldn't be shocked to see him extended, inexplicable as it may be to the rational mind.

i guaruntee Rex will get another HC job in this league. If you disagree, bet me. Money, signature whatever. He has 4 road playoff wins on his roster and a portfolio of big defensive games against hot QBs. Yesterday is another example.

This is a league that gave Herman Edwards another shot. In fact another team traded for him.

I'll take that bet - he's destined for either the broadcast booth, or a DC gig.

You got it. I'll bet you a ticket to a Jets game in whatever season Rex is/isn't re-hired.

As you are aware, Rex Ryan is a hot mess in many ways and any owner wanting to take advantage would need to deal with the poor decision making (Sporano, Tebow), public personal issues (foot fetish videos), the anger management (lashing out at fans), the buck passing (throwing Tanny and Sanchez under the bus), the one-dimensionality (no care about offense), the same-dog-old-tricks (still making same mistakes despite being a 6 year pro), and the Boy Who Cried Wolfism (I guarantee a win, kiss the rings, great week of practice), etc.

The Rex Ryan Sh*t Show may fly in a town needing entertainment value like Miami or a new Los Angeles franchise, but I can't see any other owner sticking his neck out for this.

SAR I

Archived