The Chicago Bears give up 50 points in back to back games.

JustInFudge

First time a team has done so since 1923.

That's probably not good for the Bears.

And they beat the Jets in NY.

Jets got in the RZ about a dozen times but no big points because the QB didn't see the open receivers.

Keep that douche loser Cutler far, far, far away from the Jets!

If Cutler was on the Jets they would have a passing offense like having Revis would give them a passing defense.

These guys are douches yet they produce and are not good enough for the Jets that play in NJ with the NJ Giants.

I get it.

If Cutler was on the Jets they would have a passing offense like having Revis would give them a passing defense.

These guys are douches yet they produce and are not good enough for the Jets that play in NJ with the NJ Giants.

I get it.

Other than being a douche, and a pu$$y what has Cutler ever done in this league? Sanchez has a better resume.

Cutler is having a bad year, but he has always gotten way too much hate in Chicago.  The Bears fans expected him to be some kind of savior, but shortly after his arrival the team let their defense get pretty bad, pretty fast.

when has he had a good year?

He might not be orchestrating the offense as well as one would hope, but his offensive line and defensive have been quite suspect. He's still completing 66%+ of his passes with 7.2 yards per attempt.  He's on pace for 4200 yards, 36 tds and 11 interceptions.  I want absolutely no part of Cutler on this team, but I'm surprised how people are saying this is a terrible season for Cutler and then lamenting us not having Sanchez as our QB.  

Archived