Do we have an Official Video Games thread here?

Fishooked

10 minutes ago, Fishooked said:

There will only ever be one Friday the 13th game, and that's the sh*tty, pain-in-the-ass NES version. Holy crap I spent so many hours running around frustrated not knowing what the hell I was doing in that game when I was a kid. It was great. 

jason_nes.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

so I got my 10 year old Halo 5.  I used to play Halo combat evolved. Good for me I can play campaign mode and not have to deal with cheaters killing me in 3 seconds, good for my son he loves wandering and exploring so he loves Forge and the arena games and grifball. 

overall it pretty cool. 

I had to get another controlled the other day at Game Stop.  Came across a used "Uncharted" with the first 3 games for $30, so I picked it up.

Pretty fun.  The story lines are great.  The graphics are killer.  The game play can get a little annoying.  Tons and tons of climbing and scaling walls but I like the fighting and the puzzles you have to solve.

Finished 1 and 2, starting 3 tonight. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JiF said:

I had to get another controlled the other day at Game Stop.  Came across a used "Uncharted" with the first 3 games for $30, so I picked it up.

Pretty fun.  The story lines are great.  The graphics are killer.  The game play can get a little annoying.  Tons and tons of climbing and scaling walls but I like the fighting and the puzzles you have to solve.

Finished 1 and 2, starting 3 tonight. 

They are a lot of fun, but I will admit the climbing gets a bit monotonous at times. I just finished UC4 last week.

They sure do nail their voice acting and dialogue though, everything sounds real and unforced, very natural. The graphics and facial expressions in UC4 is unmatched. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was just thinking I want some more Xbox friends. My list looks kind of pathetic and lonely since I don't play online much. I also like keeping track of achievements and what not since I'm a huge doucher. If anyone wants to add me my name is Bombdirt on there as well. 

So I picked up the Back to the Future game for Xbox One, and I'm kind of disappointed. It's pretty clunky, tedious and not very fun. (Walk here, pick this up, walk over here now, pick this up, put this down, have a long boring conversation with this person, etc.) Sucks, too. I love the franchise. 

I guess it would be cool on an iPad or something for a kid on a long trip, but that's about it. 

bttfps3_1.jpg

19 hours ago, Bombdirt said:

I was just thinking I want some more Xbox friends. My list looks kind of pathetic and lonely since I don't play online much. I also like keeping track of achievements and what not since I'm a huge doucher. If anyone wants to add me my name is Bombdirt on there as well. 

I would totally add you but I'm a PS4 person. 

Still playing Fallout 4 after all this time. I need a life.

But I will put it down for No Man's Sky for sure - at least for awhile. 

• Upvote 1