Jump to content
Fishooked

Do we have an Official Video Games thread here?

Recommended Posts

I have EA Access and have been playing the 10 hour trial of Madden 20.

Overall it's pretty solid.  The X-Factor feature for impact players adds a nice level of depth to guys who can actually take over a game.  The level of detail in the visuals is pretty sweet too.  Here's 2 screenshots I got of Sam rocking the new green and black uniforms:

IMG_fbab99a2-7669-4709-a59b-db5368fe36ed.thumb.png.1f55d430936d4f697b4d42871a6c3b46.png

IMG_0ec9ebe7-b3f3-4066-aad1-45eaa3d423b0.thumb.png.5ebad5f001778e2335d1f6386f92cab7.png

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/26/2019 at 4:16 AM, Mogglez said:

I have EA Access and have been playing the 10 hour trial of Madden 20.

Overall it's pretty solid.  The X-Factor feature for impact players adds a nice level of depth to guys who can actually take over a game.  The level of detail in the visuals is pretty sweet too.  Here's 2 screenshots I got of Sam rocking the new green and black uniforms:

IMG_fbab99a2-7669-4709-a59b-db5368fe36ed.thumb.png.1f55d430936d4f697b4d42871a6c3b46.png

IMG_0ec9ebe7-b3f3-4066-aad1-45eaa3d423b0.thumb.png.5ebad5f001778e2335d1f6386f92cab7.png

 

 

Have you played the full version yet?  This addition is ******* terrible.  It's just total trash.  The rating are ridiculous.  It's glitchy.  They've made it totally unrealistic.  I dont know why I keep buying these turds, I guess its because I was excited about playing with this offense but they made Darnold sh*t.  He'll like all out miss guys by 20 feet.  It's comical.

I've experienced: numerous times where the announcers are totally off on their calls (wrong team, wrong down, wrong score).  I recently played a game where Hopkins had like 4 drops.  2 just straight drops and 2 contested but he got his hands clean on the ball.  He does not drop that.  Meanwhile, my opponent was throwing to a tackle 15 yards down field catching balls while simultaneously is getting clobbered by Luke Kuechley and Jamal Adams, etc for example.   I'll also force a fumble and the defenders just literally run right over top of the ball and dont even attempt to pick it up or dive on it and when you hit dive, you just slide with no action whatsoever toward the ball.   I also was playing one of those ranked draft modes on ultimate team, won 4 games in a row, was about to win my 5th but my opponent quit...AND IT GAVE ME THE LOSS!!!!  lol

Trash

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/15/2019 at 5:23 PM, JiF said:

I also was playing one of those ranked draft modes on ultimate team, won 4 games in a row, was about to win my 5th but my opponent quit...AND IT GAVE ME THE LOSS!!!!  lol

giphy.gif

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I still have not beat Witcher 3 it is by far the best game I have ever played. I find my self taking a really long time to do everything because I'm enjoying it. Trying to get done before cyber punk comes out.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been thinking of getting Witcher 3 but I just don't have the time like that anymore. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/17/2019 at 1:40 PM, BornJetsFan1983 said:

So I still have not beat Witcher 3 it is by far the best game I have ever played. I find my self taking a really long time to do everything because I'm enjoying it. Trying to get done before cyber punk comes out.

 

I was doing that and took a break right before the ending and then never picked it up again unfortunately. Maybe I'll do that once summer is up 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bought a Switch a few months ago and honestly, I think it sh*ts all over the PS4 and XBOX One.

Just 2 years ago I was one of the guys saying that Nintendo should get out of the console business and become a 3rd party developer. Now I’ve done a complete 180.

Breath of the Wild has replaced A Link to the Past as my favorite Zelda game and is the most fun I’ve ever had exploring a game world.

And if you’re an old school JRPG fan like myself, Nintendo beats the brakes off of Sony and Microsoft. Octopath Traveler is probably the best JRPG I’ve played since the PS1 era.

Having a system that doubles as both a console and a handheld is pretty damn awesome. I can explore Hyrule whether I’m sitting on the couch or taking a sh*t.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

I bought a Switch a few months ago and honestly, I think it sh*ts all over the PS4 and XBOX One.

Just 2 years ago I was one of the guys saying that Nintendo should get out of the console business and become a 3rd party developer. Now I’ve done a complete 180.

Breath of the Wild has replaced A Link to the Past as my favorite Zelda game and is the most fun I’ve ever had exploring a game world.

And if you’re an old school JRPG fan like myself, Nintendo beats the brakes off of Sony and Microsoft. Octopath Traveler is probably the best JRPG I’ve played since the PS1 era.

Having a system that doubles as both a console and a handheld is pretty damn awesome. I can explore Hyrule whether I’m sitting on the couch or taking a sh*t.

BoTW was that really that good. Best game I've played in a long time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope they expand on BoTW, definitely a fun game but felt a bit hallow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...