OT: Tilt and....Paul Hackett?

Jetsfan80

Well the 1st season of Tilt ended last night, and I thought it was a great finish to a very good first season. I originally thought that there'd be no way a 2nd season could come from this, because the first was bound to tie all the loose ends together, but of course it didn't end as expected. Who would have thought the Matador would out-smart them all and potentially end up squeaky clean after all of this?

Anyways, as to the main point of the thread. I hadn't seen the previous episode before the season finale until last night either, which was re-run at 8 PM prior to it. This may have been mentioned already on this board, but did anyone happen to catch the part where our former OC was mentioned? Clark, after getting fired, enters a bar and says something like "got any idea what a guy who just got the axe should order?" and the bartender (which happens to be a sportcenter anchor making a cameo appearance....Golic was on the show as well) responds "How about a Paul Hackett? One part failure, three parts gip." :lol:

The funny thing about this quote is that ESPN might be saying that they didn't think Hackett should have been fired. :lol:

That was the second Jet reference in the show ( One of the writers must have been a Jets fan ) On a previous episode during a card game someone asked Eddie who his favorite professional athletic was, his answer, "Kevin Mawae" Not of the Jets just Kevin Mawae, hey is Bren moonlighting as a TILT writer.

That was the second Jet reference in the show ( One of the writers must have been a Jets fan ) On a previous episode during a card game someone asked Eddie who his favorite professional athletic was, his answer, "Kevin Mawae" Not of the Jets just Kevin Mawae, hey is Bren moonlighting as a TILT writer.

Ahh yes, you're right. I forgot about that. Who says the Jets don't get any props from the media? :o

Archived