Are? You? Ready? Injustice Mafia Sign Up Thread

Doggin94it

AVM there is a trend. It's mostly a DM thing but I think it's catching on here.

Everyone ignored Smash (until he picked his game up), Hallia (until she was replaced), and Pac (until he was replaced).

The SK could have easily been Pac/Hess and they would have been at a significant advantage because no one had really made them take any sides in the early game. 

I'm not mad at Jif and I'm not trying to demean your win.

I'm just not having fun playing mafia when this crap happens.

Real talk.

It's not a trend on DM, it's a constant. 90% of the game fills with people scared to do anything, so the minute you say anything they all just want to lynch you, because you're the only one providing content for them to imagine into scheme (whether it is or isn't).

To be fair, I try to make people take sides, and people whine about that too. There is no perfect, but I do understand your frustration fully. I think you and I should be made an SK team in this next game, and try to break my body-count record from back when I was SK on my own in that The Office game that Dan and JVOR ran. I didn't end up winning, but the way I played that role I think I was responsible for killing over 80% of the signups. LOL

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm saying this now before the game starts so obviously no bias in any which way.

If we continue with the trend of lynching the most active people and letting the people with the worst activity go scott free I am not going to rage.

I'm just going to be done playing. It's not fun trying to play a game and getting crucified over and over while you watch other people who made the same commitment you did but failed to deliver do "better" and last longer. The worst kick to the gut is when they "win" by virtue of being so inactive that nobody really paid them any mind one way or another.

This isn't a knock against inactives (although they deserve their share of knocking) but a knock on players who zero in on active people but let inactives have a free pass. Stop doing it. Not only is it going to bite you one day when they're a SK or part of a mafia team but it also makes the game really disheartening for those of us who are active and get lynched for it as I noted above. I don't care if you lynch me but at least force the guy with like 5 posts to make some kind of statement first you know?

Love your passion

why was arsis mk'd last game and not signed up for this one?

Had a problem with Leelou apparently.

I think he's taking a break.

Edit: nevermind, he said on DM he'd like to play but he's banned on JN for another week.

Crusher can you find it in your heart to forgive and unban early?

Isn't that the reason we all play?

He takes it too far, IMO. Kind of ruins the games. Dudes out there, that sh*t he posted about me claiming I was complaining to Leelou or what not...it's just an unnecessary distraction and disrespectful to the mod and everyone else too.

We got after each other within the parameters of the game. He does not. Which I think is why he was banned.

Had a problem with Leelou apparently.

I think he's taking a break.

Edit: nevermind, he said on DM he'd like to play but he's banned on JN for another week.

Crusher can you find it in your heart to forgive and unban early?

No I can't.  His ban is until 130 pm  11/25.  

Exactly. It's just too much. He has no balance.

Is he like this at DM or does he take advantage of our loose nature?

He is slightly trollish, but he does get an amount of crap on DM. 

He also asked me to MK him before he even said in thread that you pmed me about him. I told him no. I wouldn't want Kiv to have to deal with extra drama on his first game back in some time. 

Exactly. It's just too much. He has no balance.

Is he like this at DM or does he take advantage of our loose nature?

I have no idea. I thought he was a long-time JN poster who suddenly came back after being away for a while. He's a good guy, just think he gets caught up and maybe forgets that this is supposed to be good-natured. 

Extended it. You know he's going to sabotage this game too.

I hope not.  If he does I will ban him for good.  The moderators put a lot of time into making these games awesome and fun.  I find it intolerable for somebody to purposely be obtuse and rude to them.  Just don;t play.  Don;t sign up and try to bring the spirit of the game down.  We don;t play a lot of games here.  Everyone is special in my eyes.

On another note.  Return of Teh Doggin got some clout.  When the last time we got anywhere near 21 people to play?  LOL  Teh Godfather of Teh Mafia goodness has returned!!!!

He is slightly trollish, but he does get an amount of crap on DM.

He also asked me to MK him before he even said in thread that you pmed me about him. I told him no. I wouldn't want Kiv to have to deal with extra drama on his first game back in some time.

I think he knows he sucks and if he's not scum he's doesn't know how to play so he goes all attention whore troll on the game.

Archived