Are? You? Ready? Injustice Mafia Sign Up Thread

Doggin94it

To be clear, we are expecting all players to be upfront and honest if posting their alignment even if they're not town right?

So a Mafia Godfather if lynched is expected to post that they are the Mafia Godfather and if they instead say they are Town Cop we all have the right to be upset/angry with them?

Also is this the correct format for keeping count of GRC's?

GRC: 1

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm shooting you D1 if you're going to use that stupid terminology on JN.

In the ******* face.

Even before shooting 80, just so you understand the level of which I hate it. When broken down, it makes no sense - and when it does apply, everybody uses it wrong.

/soapbox

BRTky.jpg

Play your word.  : )

How else are you going to chip away at that seemingly impossible to overcome overall record I have against you.. 

I'm only like 200 points behind you now ... lol.

Perfect, when I get my role PM - I'll start a QT with you and then we'll break the game.

Excellent! List-making here we come. :D

Dan!!  Wish you had time to play.  JVOR is playing.  You remember him right?

Crusher!!! <3 Yes, I see him around sometimes.

Btw I got a game I worked on for - I'm not kidding here - like YEARS, and it's stalled in signups on DM.

Would anyone be interested If I ran it here? I promise y'all I'm a better mod than player

>.>

<.<

I got a game you should try.  It's called vagina.  Sometimes it takes years too but in the end it's worth it. 

I got a game you should try. It's called vagina. Sometimes it takes years too but in the end it's worth it.

I got a baby on the way January 20th. Well, my wife does.

I have a food baby that's ready to be delivered any moment now.

Sorry to hear about that DPR. :(

To be clear, we are expecting all players to be upfront and honest if posting their alignment even if they're not town right?

So a Mafia Godfather if lynched is expected to post that they are the Mafia Godfather and if they instead say they are Town Cop we all have the right to be upset/angry with them?

Also is this the correct format for keeping count of GRC's?

GRC: 1

yes.

Your poor wife. Mine was patient the whole time until the last week, then she was like GET OUT ALREADY!

She's getting very angry and starting to get desperate. She is calling the doctor today to see what her advice is. Hey, on a bright note, there may be a Thanksgiving birth which sucks on the day itself but as a memory would be pretty cool imo

She's getting very angry and starting to get desperate. She is calling the doctor today to see what her advice is. Hey, on a bright note, there may be a Thanksgiving birth which sucks on the day itself but as a memory would be pretty cool imo

Would definitely be cool!

Archived