What happened to jets insider : MERGED

flgreen

It is a marathon, not a sprint.  After a long war of attrition, J********.com wins beoches!

:)

Scout told me that they would double or triple the size of the site in 2 to 3 years.  I just didn't agree with that thought. I heard similiar things from USA Today when we partnered with them.  But that was a behind the scenes partnership.  This is an in your face, change everything you are doing partnership.  Definitely wasn't for us.

• Upvote 1

I liked the new JI dudes from a few weeks back. Most of them brought a lot to the tableau.

Yes, we got a lot of feedback saying that they helped filter out the noise you were making this offseason about this doomsday scenario with the Jets.

Then that damn scenario came true and it turns out you were right. Hate it when that happens.

• Thumb Down 1

Yes, we got a lot of feedback saying that they helped filter out the noise you were making this offseason about this doomsday scenario with the Jets.

Then that damn scenario came true and it turns out you were right. Hate it when that happens.

First rule- never tell Tom he is right- just broken

Can't post. All you can do is read the archives. It's the end of it for all practical purposes.

Think Sooth is hedging his bets , so that when the Scout thing fails, which it has, he might try to reopen the original JI in a year or when ever his contract is up with Scout. Just guessing on that

I think you got a Bingo otherwise it makes no sense to keep it just as a read only.. :winking0001:

• Upvote 1

I'M ALWAYS RIGHT ALWAYS. About the Jets. Sucking.

I'M ALWAYS RIGHT ALWAYS. About the Jets. Sucking.

LOL ask captain JonE about my jets 5 yrs in hell prediction, Him and his twitter cronies all thought I was nuts, I also predicted the revis trade 1 yr before it happened. I actually wanted them to dangle Revis to Colts so we could draft luck. Trade Revis?? These clowns all had a good laugh and then when it happened...........SILENCE!