What happened to jets insider : MERGED

flgreen

Well thanks fish. We are having serious money problems lol. Where do you guys get this stuff? We didn't expect 600 members this quick, we even took on more then we wanted because they came along and enjoy it. They like to curse they like that mods have no control over them, they like no pg13 rating to appease google adsense. I oay for pageviews i don't get paid on them because they are worthless to me I have no censorship therefore no ads. We have 130 site supporters we will be just fine, we took on more then we wanted to but that's ok they have started to see the light and are doing their part. Sure about 450 are skating for free but such is life. 800,000 pageviews get pricey but nothing we can't handel, i just keep the board in the loop as we grow. I wanted to cap it at 400. Now i got membership restrictions with 70 backed up. If i was to open the board to guests right now tve views would to high. We're stuck on a 6 month plan but we're paid through that almost. Never expected this many to show up. But i plan on opening it again to guests. But with 370 online daily and 1200 guests I have to look out for everyone's best interests. I send the deer in the headlights posters to you guys here expect about 50 this week.

I'm very glad to hear you folks are doing well, I was taking the other posters word about financial/hosting issues.  I wish you guys only the very best of luck going forward, and again, good on you for saving what so many JI folks loved most about JI.  Good luck, mate.

• Upvote 1

Max:  As Warfish alluded to, any way you could talk to Ragu about transferring his hamper over here?  Maybe make it a separate forum for 18+?  Might work out great for the both of you.

Well, that's not gonna happen. Max relies on advertising to pay for the site and his nanny, so he's not going to be hosting a hardcore hotties thread. They would, however, be welcome if they wanted to come and post under the few rules we do have here.

• Upvote 1

Well, that's not gonna happen. Max relies on advertising to pay for the site and his nanny, so he's not going to be hosting a hardcore hotties thread. They would, however, be welcome if they wanted to come and post under the few rules we do have here.

I think Ragu dumped the hardcore stuff.  No joke, someone like you or Max should speak to him.  Maybe you folks work out a deal/format that works for everybody.  Slats, that would be a win-win, no doubt.  Plus a massive fuk you to you know who.

I think Ragu dumped the hardcore stuff.  No joke, someone like you or Max should speak to him.  Maybe you folks work out a deal/format that works for everybody.  Slats, that would be a win-win, no doubt.  Plus a massive fuk you to you know who.

This is Max's site that he built from scratch- he will do what he feels best for the site.

Well thanks fish. We are having serious money problems lol. Where do you guys get this stuff? We didn't expect 600 members this quick, we even took on more then we wanted because they came along and enjoy it. They like to curse they like that mods have no control over them, they like no pg13 rating to appease google adsense. I oay for pageviews i don't get paid on them because they are worthless to me I have no censorship therefore no ads. We have 130 site supporters we will be just fine, we took on more then we wanted to but that's ok they have started to see the light and are doing their part. Sure about 450 are skating for free but such is life. 800,000 pageviews get pricey but nothing we can't handel, i just keep the board in the loop as we grow. I wanted to cap it at 400. Now i got membership restrictions with 70 backed up. If i was to open the board to guests right now tve views would to high. We're stuck on a 6 month plan but we're paid through that almost. Never expected this many to show up. But i plan on opening it again to guests. But with 370 online daily and 1200 guests I have to look out for everyone's best interests. I send the deer in the headlights posters to you guys here expect about 50 this week.

No censorship? You mean other than banning those who question the way the board is run?

• Upvote 1

What? Was sooth banned here?

Actually he was here on Aprils fools day 2008. Or at least we're 99.9% positive it was him. Ip addy from Long Island and he was going at it with jet moses. Funny, he was never banned that night. But he also never came back.

Max:  As Warfish alluded to, any way you could talk to Ragu about transferring his hamper over here?  Maybe make it a separate forum for 18+?  Might work out great for the both of you.

We have an open door policy here. Everyone is welcome, it has always been that way.  They have so many great posters over there.

We definitely can't do the nude photos thing and the excessive cursing, just not our thing.  But otherwise we are pretty relaxed.

• Upvote 1

This is Max's site that he built from scratch- he will do what he feels best for the site.

I know and appreciate this.  Just thought the two men should at least talk about a merger.  I bet Ragu would jump at the chance to relinquish his role as boss/baby sitter.

She must be taking the Bradway firing hard.

She actually argued with somebody on JI that Sparano was a great OC.  WTF?

We have an open door policy here. Everyone is welcome, it has always been that way.  They have so many great posters over there.

We definitely can't do the nude photos thing and the excessive cursing, just not our thing.  But otherwise we are pretty relaxed.

Again, just figured I'd test the concept.  It's your ball game.

• Upvote 1

No censorship? You mean other than banning those who question the way the board is run?

Once again like the thousand times we explained it to you. You were not banned you thought you we proved you weren't and you wouldn't let it go. You got voted off but still to this moment you are not banned. But you are happier here are you not? I told you this place was better for you. I can't protect everyone from the savages over there when they get in a frenzy, unless that person can give it back as good as they get it. For the love of God its Lord of the flies over there. Anyhow it's JN here and i rather respect maxs board then talk about ours. I like to come here so we can talk about Sooth and i like to see crusher always integrity where he is contained and I'll say it we all miss warfish. We hate to lose any member, we're still not over stokes. Also an sg3 rant at me is like a breath of fresh air. So if max doesn't mind we woukd like to be able to post in the lounge every now and then.

• Upvote 1

Once again like the thousand times we explained it to you. You were not banned you thought you we proved you weren't and you wouldn't let it go. You got voted off but still to this moment you are not banned. But you are happier here are you not? I told you this place was better for you. I can't protect everyone from the savages over there when they get in a frenzy, unless that person can give it back as good as they get it. For the love of God its Lord of the flies over there. Anyhow it's JN here and i rather respect maxs board then talk about ours. I like to come here so we can talk about Sooth and i like to see crusher always integrity where he is contained and I'll say it we all miss warfish. We hate to lose any member, we're still not over stokes. Also an sg3 rant at me is like a breath of fresh air. So if max doesn't mind we woukd like to be able to post in the lounge every now and then.

Ragu:  As you're here, would you ever consider bringing your site to JN?  Assuming you and Max could work out the details.

I know and appreciate this.  Just thought the two men should at least talk about a merger.  I bet Ragu would jump at the chance to relinquish his role as boss/baby sitter.

She actually argued with somebody on JI that Sparano was a great OC.  WTF?

Again, just figured I'd test the concept.  It's your ball game.

They will never give up cursing, or the chances they get with the mods, also the hot chick forum, don't believe them that they don't care about it. The minute i shut it down the pm s come in by the dozens. However like i said all the originals would enjoy posting in the lounge. No body wants border wars that ship has sailed with sooth on it. Then it sank. To the bottom of the ocean

They will never give up cursing, or the chances they get with the mods, also the hot chick forum, don't believe them that they don't care about it. The minute i shut it down the pm s come in by the dozens. However like i said all the originals would enjoy posting in the lounge. No body wants border wars that ship has sailed with sooth on it. Then it sank. To the bottom of the ocean

Thanks.  Best of luck in the new venture.  I would have given anything to witness sooth's face when he found out you started a new hamper.  And brought all the stars over.  lol

• Upvote 2

You guys are always welcomed here.  Everyone is welcomed here.  Except those who try their best to be dooshes and eventually Slats bans them.  but it takes effort to get banned here.  Or a missing chromosome. 

• Upvote 1

100% truth.  Let that die along with JI.  No need for that nonsense anymore.  Interwebbing should be fun and full of love. 

Thanks.  Best of luck in the new venture.  I would have given anything to witness sooth's face when he found out you started a new hamper.  And brought all the stars over.  lol

I sent him the nicest pm like a moron against my better judgment, because it's hard for me to be nice. I told him I was leaving that I tried scout and I tried to get the guys to come and they wouldn't. I told him i had no intention of losing people that had become real life friends over eight years. I then told him this wasn't done with malicious intent and could we somehow fix this thing and to stay in touch when this scout thing fails because I'll have alot of the guys with me ..I waited for his response. He banned me lol

• Upvote 2

I sent him the nicest pm like a moron against my better judgment, because it's hard for me to be nice. I told him I was leaving that I tried scout and I tried to get the guys to come and they wouldn't. I told him i had no intention of losing people that had become real life friends over eight years. I then told him this wasn't done with malicious intent and could we somehow fix this thing and to stay in touch when this scout thing fails because I'll have alot of the guys with me ..I waited for his response. He banned me lol

lol, awesome

Did he accuse you of trying to strongarm him at any point - or of taking food out of the mouths of his children? 

Nice guy.  Keep going, man.  Him having to watch your site become successful is the best revenge.

If I was never banned, how do you explain this screen shot from your site, which was just made today:

post-28539-0-23875000-1421868344_thumb.j

LOL

That actually made me laugh

If you guys don't like the members im booting your way, I'll send them to elias. Jet fan ri ,smaxor, Shuler just to nane a few. Smaxor thanks for the kind words too but dont lie you're online everyday. Don't make me grabzilla it. Expect Ray Ray and a few others this morning

We'd rather have Ebola, you heartless SOB. 

• Upvote 2

lol, awesome

Did he accuse you of trying to strongarm him at any point - or of taking food out of the mouths of his children?

He said nothing not even a word. Not even a friendly gfy. I did get a pm from a guy i never heard of before asking if i wanted a partner. And that he wasn't sooth but his name sean. I said i don't know it's been such a long time and how did he know, I thought my second marriage erased all suspicions . But i would certainly require a picture first.

A lot of your guys already have accounts here. Everyone's welcome.

You guys are always welcomed here.  Everyone is welcomed here.  Except those who try their best to be dooshes and eventually Slats bans them.  but it takes effort to get banned here.  Or a missing chromosome.

Even that isn't a deal breaker. We have about the same number of posters with an extra chromosome as there are posters short one. I think it just evens out in the end.

Actually he was here on Aprils fools day 2008. Or at least we're 99.9% positive it was him. Ip addy from Long Island and he was going at it with jet moses. Funny, he was never banned that night. But he also never came back.

Greenbeans redirected his IP address so that it sent him to ihop.com.  True story.

He said nothing not even a word. Not even a friendly gfy. I did get a pm from a guy i never heard of before asking if i wanted a partner. And that he wasn't sooth but his name sean. I said i don't know it's been such a long time and how did he know, I thought my second marriage erased all suspicions . But i would certainly require a picture first.

lol

Personally, I think the hampur and jetnation complement each other. There's no need to merge them. I go to both sites for 2 different experiences, and the only commonality is that the users love/hate the Jets. 

• Upvote 2