What happened to jets insider : MERGED

flgreen

I have to admit that the number (as an overall %) of "negative" fans has been a little intimidating. I feel that posting positive Jets stuff does seem to get you labeled as a sunshine and lollipops sort of poster around here.

That's what makes it more fun. I don't mind taking a unpopular stance especially when it's to a bunch of guys I'm smarter than.

Poster named Jets fan RI just posted this on JI. Thought I would bring it to your attention

"I am trying to sign up at JN. The last step is email confirmation. It says 10 minutes tops to get the confirmation email. I have been waiting for mine for 2 hours. When it didn't show up after 20 minutes, I wrote to the board's "contact us." Still no response. And yes, I have been checking my spam folder regularly. Is something wrong with the signup process over there?"

I signed up this morning and the e-mail arrived instantly.

• Upvote 1

Trying to add a photo to my signature.

Entered the URL and the photo came up but I have to reduce the pixels to 500 x 200.

Anyone have any idea how to do that?

the only way I know how is photoshop, but start a thread in the feedback/question forum and people smarter than I will see it and be able to help you. 

Welcome aboard. 

Have any of these newcomers been banned here before and why are they allowed back if they were? This other site selling out causing a mass exodus to filter here isn't going to work out if these guys are jerks. 

Everyone is very nice. So you should be nice right back. 

Have any of these newcomers been banned here before and why are they allowed back if they were?.

I've been banned here before.

All I said one day is that Max should wear his pink panties instead of the yellow polka dot ones.

I also gave him good advice that the pink ones need to be ironed, as they were all bunched up.

Couldn't log on for 6 years after that great advice.