What happened to jets insider : MERGED

flgreen

Have any of these newcomers been banned here before and why are they allowed back if they were? This other site selling out causing a mass exodus to filter here isn't going to work out if these guys are jerks.

Nobody's being a jerk. Yet.

Just be nice, it doesn't cost anything.

Have any of these newcomers been banned here before and why are they allowed back if they were? This other site selling out causing a mass exodus to filter here isn't going to work out if these guys are jerks. 

Nobody who was banned before has been unbanned now (if that makes sense the way I worded it lol).

I've been banned here before.

All I said one day is that Max should wear his pink panties instead of the yellow polka dot ones.

I also gave him good advice that the pink ones need to be ironed, as they were all bunched up.

Couldn't log on for 6 years after that great advice.

You didn't go into that much detail. Technically all you said is that I shouldn't get my panties in a bunch.

Had you taken the time to spell out the excellent advice like you just did above, maybe things could have been different LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know there are a lot of 1st time posters here and still signing up. Just want to say thanks for giving us a look. We do hope you stick around. There is an amazing community of Jets fans here.

And to the amazing community of Jets fans that are already here, thank you! We will hit our 10th anniversary after this season ends. We appreciate everyone that calls JetNation home.

And if that isn't enough for you, we have a ton of giveaways remaining this season.  :)  We have given away a lot of cool stuff (if you won something this year please chime in to help close this lol).

Thanks everyone!

This place is definitely a bit clique-y. But JI was too.

The sarcasm on here takes a little getting used to. I'll be honest, I took your posts seriously when I first came here. Eventually I realized you're just a ballbreaker.

In all honesty, I don't post much but I don't find it cliquey here at all.

I've been banned here before.

All I said one day is that Max should wear his pink panties instead of the yellow polka dot ones.

I also gave him good advice that the pink ones need to be ironed, as they were all bunched up.

Couldn't log on for 6 years after that great advice.

Tex, you've been banned from every Jets board at least twice.

You're a Legend.