What happened to jets insider : MERGED

flgreen

I know there are a lot of 1st time posters here and still signing up. Just want to say thanks for giving us a look. We do hope you stick around. There is an amazing community of Jets fans here.

And to the amazing community of Jets fans that are already here, thank you! We will hit our 10th anniversary after this season ends. We appreciate everyone that calls JetNation home.

And if that isn't enough for you, we have a ton of giveaways remaining this season.   :)  We have given away a lot of cool stuff (if you won something this year please chime in to help close this lol).

Thanks everyone!

Can I win a New QB?

I'll definitely be posting full-time here once JI goes bye-bye. 

I tried.  I really tried to give scout a shot but the layout makes my eyes bleed and the quoting system is HORRID. 

Not to mention the lack of any real design.  

This place here seems to be the last bastion of hope remaining(since the alternatives SUCK).

• Upvote 3

I'll definitely be posting full-time here once JI goes bye-bye.

I tried. I really tried to give scout a shot but the layout makes my eyes bleed and the quoting system is HORRID.

Not to mention the lack of any real design.

This place here seems to be the last bastion of hope remaining(since the alternatives SUCK).

Not to mention HYATT

• Upvote 1

Not to mention HYATT

OMG...don't get me started on that clown.

It took only a couple of his long-winded posts ending in "HYATT!!!" with the Green Font before I put his ass on ignore over there but that alone only slightly improved my experience there. 

JN is now where it's at(once JI goes nighty-night on the 29th).  

Hope Sean...Shaun...or SOOTH(Whatever his name is) enjoyed the money he got.   smh.

• Upvote 1