What happened to jets insider : MERGED

flgreen

Gotta be honest the scout board forwhatever the reason just out and out sucks.....I was a long time member of JI and cant stand the switch.

Welcome

Give me your tired, your poor,

Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,

I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

could someone email me when the Jets don't suck.  right now i have nothing positive to say about the team and i would not want to be labeled a SOJF...........................

Oh wait, that was the other place....

never mind....

It is amazing to me how they are just letting the board go unmoderated now. Why not just shut it down rather than bleed it out that way? Strange.

not sure sooth cares anymore he got his money.  They are not taotally un moderated though my post on my new site to scout alterantives where i mention mine,ragu,and JN were deleted.

Who is going to get to make the final post? The last one should be exactly the same as the first one

"Jerry: Seems to me, that button is in the worst possible spot. The second button literally makes or breaks the shirt, look at it; it's too high! It's in no-mans-land...."

Who is going to get to make the final post? The last one should be exactly the same as the first one

The way Sooth's thread is going a good question would be, who's going to get the final ban.

I suspect Sooth will get the final post, explaining how great things are going over at Scout.

Another good question is going to be, what is going to happen to the press credentials? Clearly JI is going to lose 80% of their posters, even the mods have jumped ship to Ragu's. Are the Jets' really going to allow a small board to hold press credentials? Will the now biggest board get them? Max smiling.

Stay tuned