What happened to jets insider : MERGED

flgreen

The scout site is terrible. I've tried. I just can't do it. Posting on message boards is supposed to be easy and brainless for me.... that site makes me think too much about how much I hate it and I was already part of a dead board before I joined there. It's not fun.

Your being too kind calling the scout site terrible.  I don't know who the f designed that site it is the worst garbage I have ever seen. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Your being too kind calling the scout site terrible.  I don't know who the f designed that site it is the worst garbage I have ever seen. 

It reminds me of the time I got a concussion and began projectile vomiting.

Even though that's never happened to me, that's what it remind me of... the excruciating headache induced vomiting.

• Upvote 1

I said it before, I don't understand why they think we should believe that they are investing in their posting community when all it takes is a couple thousand dollars to upgrade the boards and they've had 3 months to do it but nothing yet.... it's hard for me to believe the line that's being sold.

At the very least, the new site motto should be "Fat, Drunk, and Stupid."

With certain posters in mind yes I would agree...can we put them on double-secret probation?

With certain posters in mind yes I would agree...can we put them on double-secret probation?

Let me in please. Guess I registered here a while ago and forgot. Yup, we are coming

Im from JI and I can honestly say I liked the OLD site,  The new site sucks.  Period.  So i registered here in the hope that this is as good if not better.  Ive been a Jet fan since 1970 when I was 5, went to every game at Shea and the meadowlands.  I refused to pay a PSL.  I now watch at home and still love the team win or lose.  

Im from JI and I can honestly say I liked the OLD site,  The new site sucks.  Period.  So i registered here in the hope that this is as good if not better.  Ive been a Jet fan since 1970 when I was 5, went to every game at Shea and the meadowlands.  I refused to pay a PSL.  I now watch at home and still love the team win or lose.

Watch out when talking about PSLs. If you say PSLs too many times. SAR I shows up to talk about PSLs.

• Upvote 2

And welcome

ok time to fill out the questionnaire so we can decide if we like you or not;

curtis martin, HOF'er or compiler ?

pennington, bad luck with injuries or exposed by the raiders ?

idzik, stay or go ?

rex, stay or go ?

draft mariotta or winston or neither ?

SAR I or TomShane ?

bacon or bacon ?

coples, bust or streaky ?

boobs, big or little ?

• Upvote 1

curtis martin, HOF'er or compiler ?

pennington, bad luck with injuries or exposed by the raiders ?

idzik, stay or go ?

rex, stay or go ?

draft mariotta or winston or neither ?

SAR I or TomShane ?

bacon or bacon ?

coples, bust or streaky ?

boobs, big or little ?

Martin  Compiler

Penne  exposed by raiders

Idzik  gone to glue factory

rexey  gone to country buffet

draft neither

bacon

coples busty

boobs big and bouncy

Sar 1 giving TS receiving

• Upvote 2

I'm a long time JI guy too.

Made the move here after their scout move too.

I must say, I wish I did it sooner. JI was way too hostile.

WHAT THE HECK DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?  YOU DON"T LIKE HOSTILITY?????? SOUNDS LIKE ....

Ah, just kidding.

Thanks for coming over here.  :)

WHAT THE HECK DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?  YOU DON"T LIKE HOSTILITY?????? SOUNDS LIKE ....

Ah, just kidding.

Thanks for coming over here.   :)

Just stopped over to JI. A lot of the new JI posters here are encouraging others to follow, in Sooth's closing announcement thread.

Sadly, only JonEJet is is discouraging

You survived the first 17 of these. Don't give up on us now! lol..............

I'm elated for you m'brother - truly am ... but you know the schlong filtering process that always follows these events and this one will be of epic proportion.

Good news is we might regain T-mac and some other great bro's.

Oh I have to tell you, we are not better. Than anything. So sorry. But at least we were upfront about it.  :)

Thanks for signing up!!!!!!!!!!

The scout site is terrible. I've tried. I just can't do it. Posting on message boards is supposed to be easy and brainless for me.... that site makes me think too much about how much I hate it and I was already part of a dead board before I joined there. It's not fun.

If you become a VIP member here, you can call me and I will type out your posts for you.

VIP Membership only costs $34,000 per year.  How many can I sign you up for?  :)

I'm elated for you m'brother - truly am ... but you know the schlong filtering process that always follows these events and this one will be of epic proportion.

Good news is we might regain T-mac and some other great bro's.

T-Mac and JetsWin might be the only nice in real life Jets fans out there. :)

• Upvote 2

I said it before, I don't understand why they think we should believe that they are investing in their posting community when all it takes is a couple thousand dollars to upgrade the boards and they've had 3 months to do it but nothing yet.... it's hard for me to believe the line that's being sold.

I posted this last time around. But I will post a short recap here. Scout contacted us, I met with them right before the draft in NYC. They offered to acquire JetNation or partner with us. I met with them in their Rockefeller Center office. I didn't like their vision at all, but the thing that scared me the most was their plan for the message board.  They brought in the top tech guy in NY and I asked about converting the forums.

Oh there is no conversion they said. I was told, "They could do it, but it just isn't worth it for them".  So that meant you had to have an archive only forum on a different URL....wow.

I got the impression they had very limited resources programming wise that were dedicated to the forums. It seemed like a team of 1-2 people that did that kind of stuff.

But there were over 30 marketing people that could run your social media, do email blasts etc.  That was all I needed to know to walk away from this.  I posted this before but I told people that day:

1.  They would destroy what we built here

2.  I hope they get ji

I am not sure how long the contract is, I am guessing 2 years. But I fully expect ji to go independent once the contract expires.

I posted this last time around. But I will post a short recap here. Scout contacted us, I met with them right before the draft in NYC. They offered to acquire JetNation or partner with us. I met with them in their Rockefeller Center office. I didn't like their vision at all, but the thing that scared me the most was their plan for the message board.  They brought in the top tech guy in NY and I asked about converting the forums.

Oh there is no conversion they said. I was told, "They could do it, but it just isn't worth it for them".  So that meant you had to have an archive only forum on a different URL....wow.

I got the impression they had very limited resources programming wise that were dedicated to the forums. It seemed like a team of 1-2 people that did that kind of stuff.

But there were over 30 marketing people that could run your social media, do email blasts etc.  That was all I needed to know to walk away from this.  I posted this before but I told people that day:

1.  They would destroy what we built here

2.  I hope they get ji

I am not sure how long the contract is, I am guessing 2 years. But I fully expect ji to go independent once the contract expires.

Max do you mind if I copy and paste this on JI. There are quite a few people there that believe that the Scout board is going to have a major update real soon?

curtis martin, HOF'er or compiler ? HOF

pennington, bad luck with injuries or exposed by the raiders ? Injuries

idzik, stay or go ? Stay

rex, stay or go ? go get the fluck out of here

draft mariotta or winston or neither ? mariotta

SAR I or TomShane ?  Trick question neither

bacon or bacon ? pork giving heart attacks since 1860

coples, bust or streaky ? still buying

boobs, big or little ? boobs are the bestest as long as they are 100 percent female.

How did I do?

• Upvote 1