What happened to jets insider : MERGED

flgreen

I hate Sooth as well for being a liar & sell out. I confronted his BS banning ways in 2004 Jets training camp in Hempstead. Arrogant LongIslander.

I wonder if there will be Hecklers at TC directed at the annual presence of the GoodYearBlimp that is know as Sooth in Florham this year? He deserves whatever cramp he gets.

I hate Sooth as well for being a liar & sell out. I confronted his BS banning ways in 2004 Jets training camp in Hempstead. Arrogant LongIslander.

I wonder if there will be Hecklers at TC directed at the annual presence of the GoodYearBlimp that is know as Sooth in Florham this year? He deserves whatever cramp he gets.

Interestingly...  I feel vindicated reading all these posts.  I felt like he was a doosh, but well, held out that maybe I had a bad experience,  Here we are, others feel that way.

Interestingly...  I feel vindicated reading all these posts.  I felt like he was a doosh, but well, held out that maybe I had a bad experience,  Here we are, others feel that way.

The initial impression is usually the correct one

Me, I was banned for arguing with LimoLady after she used abusive language. I retorted with same words and Sooth DMed me saying 'You dont talk to a lady like that, you're banned'

I found out later someone said LimoLady was his wife, so I guess I was doomed :)

Really?  Is that true?  I'm not surprised

You want true colors?  I'll give you Sooth's true colors.

Does anyone remember when Sooth promised a refund of the JI Premium member fee we paid if we weren't happy with Scout? 

I have asked him 3 times via PM for my $45 refund.  I have sent him a paypal request for my refund.  I resent said request a month later for my refund.  A REFUND THAT HE PUBLICLY PROMISED.  Of course that promise would now be archived with the rest of the old JI threads.

Basically, Sooth is a welsher and a liar.   

At this point, I want him to take that $45 and give it to a charity and I'd be happy.  

F-ck him and his lame board over at that sh!thole Scout.

Sounds like a fun class action suit.

Better Call Saul

• Upvote 1

Good idea. Unlike Odysseus, you weren't tied to a mast to prevent yourself from being drawn into the rocks, And into the rocks you might have sailed, with your ship surely going to the bottom. At least we've seen one case where that's exactly what happened.

Odysseus?  You've done with lab and moved to a lit course haven't you RI?  :)

You want true colors?  I'll give you Sooth's true colors.

Does anyone remember when Sooth promised a refund of the JI Premium member fee we paid if we weren't happy with Scout? 

I have asked him 3 times via PM for my $45 refund.  I have sent him a paypal request for my refund.  I resent said request a month later for my refund.  A REFUND THAT HE PUBLICLY PROMISED.  Of course that promise would now be archived with the rest of the old JI threads.

Basically, Sooth is a welsher and a liar.   

At this point, I want him to take that $45 and give it to a charity and I'd be happy.  

F-ck him and his lame board over at that sh!thole Scout.

He's got a family to feed THO

Absolutely. The posters made JI. Deegan had nothing to do with its success.

This.

He was actually a detriment to the success the posters brought to the site, enabling that crackpot GJ&H and siding with him every time Ham created an ultimatum between himself and any group of sane members of the site.

This.

He was actually a detriment to the success the posters brought to the site, enabling that crackpot GJ&H and siding with him every time Ham created an ultimatum between himself and any group of sane members of the site.

In fairness, Ham did get "de-moderated."

Well now I guess I can let it all out since that place is no more.

I got put on double secret probation on JI in the fall of 2007. I was put on "moderation" all of my posts had to be approved by king deegan before they would get posted. I was a mod here and I had Kate who used to post on JI come to the JN Harley tailgate with Siragusa. I think he was pissed she never made it to 16h. That tailgate was kickass!

Anyways during my time on double secret probation I noticed I had access to the JI mod forum lol so I would sneak in their late at night to do deep cover reconnaissance. Our mod forum here at jn was busiest at 3am during that timetable. Hahahaha if it wasn't for one dumbass that didn't make his photobucket account private I probably still would have had access. :rl:

Since you know Limo, ask her if she still thinks the hiring of Tony Sparano as OC was a "great move".   What a great football mind and asset to the JI community.

I know her from tailgating and since the next Fin/Jet game will be in London that will have to wait.. But since she is Italian she may have liked another paisan.. :winking0001:

• Upvote 1

Oh god. I can only imagine how annoying she must be in person.

Actually Sue is fun in a group when the booze is flowing..Some people like Scot in person but hate him as Sar on the board.. Not everyone is like they are on the board as they are in person.. Well except for Tom Shane..LOL

Actually Sue is fun in a group when the booze is flowing..Some people like Scot in person but hate him as Sar on the board.. Not everyone is like they are on the board as they are in person.. Well except for Tom Shane..LOL

True. In person I'm a really nice guy, but I'm a dick on here.