What happened to jets insider : MERGED

flgreen

Actually Sue is fun in a group when the booze is flowing..Some people like Scot in person but hate him as Sar on the board.. Not everyone is like they are on the board as they are in person.. Well except for Tom Shane..LOL

Yeah, Sue has been very cool to me and was a big help with TailgateJoe in our first season.

• Upvote 1

1.  Fairly round Site Owner

2.  Jackass Mods

3.  Miserable Jet Fans

4.  Warfish

5.  Unfair bannings

6.  A mod who likes to post with large red font

Damn, Fish..  You're right.

Thank you for using the word fairly. That seems very fair at this point, lol.

JMO, but this place is far more like JI than most of you folks seem to realize.

/shrug

I'm not feeling that. Maybe once in a blue moon, but I don't see a lot of threats from mods and escalating mud slinging like I saw at JI right before I left( '05-'06?).. I've been away from site for a couple years but the vibe here much much different, IMO. Much less drama.

Are you guys doing anything in Charlotte for the first night of the draft? I'm going to be there on business.

Yes...its in the works.  Stay tuned to our web page and FB page but we should be having a draft party.

email  matt at charlottejetsfans  dot com  ill keep you posted.  If you need a ride...let me know.

As a long time Jider, this place as a similar brand of kook.  It's a bit different.  Some Jiers seem much different on here.  Rutgers jet fan never seemde likes such a sarcafstic all hop is lost kind of fellow.  I do remember Tom Shane back from his days on JI, he seemed to be in the penalty box rather often.  A more polarized view of Sexy Rexy on this site.  Fewer 100% totally illogical fan boys on here.  JI at it's apex had a lot of good posters and the Hampur was a very funny place to be.

Can we tailgate at MetLife for the draft party that thurs night?

I am not sure about tailgating, but I am going to that draft party with my son. Any other JN'ers going? Would love to get together with you guys and put some faces to the new names.

• 2 weeks later...

As a long time Jider, this place as a similar brand of kook.  It's a bit different.  Some Jiers seem much different on here.  Rutgers jet fan never seemde likes such a sarcafstic all hop is lost kind of fellow.  I do remember Tom Shane back from his days on JI, he seemed to be in the penalty box rather often.  A more polarized view of Sexy Rexy on this site.  Fewer 100% totally illogical fan boys on here.  JI at it's apex had a lot of good posters and the Hampur was a very funny place to be.

its an age thing for many of the people here. 

On JI many of us were in college or grad school procrastinating by posting about the draft in the draft forum. Now many of us got our jobs and are stuck working all day with barely enough time for one liners. 

its an age thing for many of the people here.

On JI many of us were in college or grad school procrastinating by posting about the draft in the draft forum. Now many of us got our jobs and are stuck working all day with barely enough time for one liners.

Crazy to think, ain't it? That I think and act differently at 34 than I did at 21. Who woulda thought.