What happened to jets insider : MERGED

flgreen

Max do you mind if I copy and paste this on JI. There are quite a few people there that believe that the Scout board is going to have a major update real soon?

It is probably bad form to post it over there.  They will figure it out.  I just went to the Scout board and it seems like the merger actually scared away the people that were posting on Scout. Now there is nobody there.

This should be interesting.  :)

It is probably bad form to post it over there.  They will figure it out.  I just went to the Scout board and it seems like the merger actually scared away the people that were posting on Scout. Now there is nobody there.

This should be interesting.   :)

OK, that's why I asked.

Yep, all the original Scout posters are gone. With the exception of one very annoying poster.

I don't usually get involved in these border wars kind of things, but a few years ago Sooth really pissed me off with an extremely arrogant action.

"Revenge is best served cold" I'm enjoying this collapse.

OK, that's why I asked.

I don't usually get involved in these border wars kind of things, but a few years ago Sooth really pissed me off with an extremely arrogant action.

"Revenge is best served cold" I'm enjoying this collapse.

You must have him confused with someone else. That doesn't sound like him.  :)

Some random thoughts:

• southparkcpa - good to see you here.
  • LSJF - looking forward to your posts. Thanks for the kind words. 
  • rex-n-effect:  Can someone get him to post here? His hand stuff obviously response to the what incentives question made me laugh out loud!

Some random thoughts:

• southparkcpa - good to see you here.
  • LSJF - looking forward to your posts. Thanks for the kind words. 
  • rex-n-effect:  Can someone get him to post here? His hand stuff obviously response to the what incentives question made me laugh out loud!

Hey, what about Aussie Jet? Any body that into rugby, or Aussie football is good by me

• Upvote 1

Scout board looks horrible, and I think the good posters that were there before all left with the news of the "merger".   So essentially, it's Jets Insider moving to an inferior board, with maybe 60% of the posters it used to have, and risking losing even more.  For as big a name that is scout, everything outside of the recruiting and prospect realm there is somewhat dead.  I had a subscription about 3 years ago for Yankees prospects (which was actually decent), and the main Yankees site was just dead and they ran "stories" that were about three sentences long and completely useless information.   I'm not sure it's going to attract the main readers and then feed it down to the boards, unless they make some overhaul to their inlet system with stories.  

I was dehorning goats in the bed of an El Camino just outside of Belmar when he stopped and asked how to get to the beach. It was an instant friendship.

If you have an old goat blood stained El Camino laying around you have no use for, love to talk to you. Luv rebuilding El Camino's

You guys are like jilted ex-gfs. Complain about how awful the guy is, and then get all misty-eyed over the good times. And repeat the cycle again every so often.

The tension is palpable. Can't we all just get along?

Tension? Paulie man, this is trolling at it's worst. The only time they ever talk about JI is when something happens, which is when....wait for it... you log in here to see if they're talking about it. Of course JI closing is a subject of conversation. 

I don't come here often, but I DO NOT get the impression they are teary eyed over anything. Some have legitimate beefs with the way they were treated at JI, and if it weren't for the Hampur I would have followed. 

• Upvote 3

Tension? Paulie man, this is trolling at it's worst. The only time they ever talk about JI is when something happens, which is when....wait for it... you log in here to see if they're talking about it. Of course JI closing is a subject of conversation.

I don't come here often, but I DO NOT get the impression they are teary eyed over anything. Some have legitimate beefs with the way they were treated at JI, and if it weren't for the Hampur I would have followed.

For the most part nobody really cares anymore. JI gets discussed around here once or twice a year tops. And even in those instances it's light hearted or nostalgia.

The only reason it's been an ongoing topic lately is because of the influx of new members, some such as yourself who we know from then, so of course it would be a point of discussion as to why you're all here.

Not sure how that makes any of us douchebags, and I haven't seen any tension as it's been nice having you guys around again (minus SAR), but whatever.