What happened to jets insider : MERGED

flgreen

4 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

J.I. like most forums had its good things and bad things, good posters and no so good.  I'll say one thing, in my years there it never had such a totally idiotic off season as this forum has had re the QB's this past year.

Well the Chaddy cake Pentology group vs Clemens Clan was always interesting..:)

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

J.I. like most forums had its good things and bad things, good posters and no so good.  I'll say one thing, in my years there it never had such a totally idiotic off season as this forum has had re the QB's this past year.

technology has also made a difference.  we get tweets by reporters from minicamp, practice, etc.  the draft is bigger.  the combine is bigger.  there's really no offseason anymore for fans.

Just now, murphklecko73 said:

The whole J.I. Mod thing was politics... I was a mod for forever there. Sooth wanted certain people he thought could " control" or " quite down" certain groups of people so it wouldn't get crazy. But he also still wanted the "hits" .... I always looked at the forum thing like this, it is supposed to be fun. so have fun, be a wise ass. stir the pot... make conversations happen. just don't go over board... it was simple... it shouldn't be a serious thing... never was to me, still isn't... live and let live...

MURPH!!! 

1 hour ago, Gaffneycatch said:

I didn't agree with Ham about pretty much anything politically, and didn't follow the "meltdown." He was, though, a smart football poster, incredibly passionate Jets fan, and I considered him a good e-friend. It sounds like he kind of snapped on a couple of posters, but in my experience (based on being a member of JI since it's earliest days), of the posters who I gather were involved in the "incident", he had superior football knowledge, the most humility, and was the more respectful poster.

Wtf? Ham was a giant douche. I jerked off to his JI demise.

(Disclaimer: I also jerk off to sexy Eric Decker photos on the Internet)

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, BP said:

I disagree, we had a lot of fun laughing at that stuff. Not as much traffic as the JN mod lounge, but I did like Chesapeake crying that I should be banned for my old laser parcells gif that destroyed four avatars lol That was priceless!

didnt you perma ban that macpac douche too?

Chesadick banned me over on the Hampur for arguing with Kelly.

52 minutes ago, BP said:

I disagree, we had a lot of fun laughing at that stuff. Not as much traffic as the JN mod lounge, but I did like Chesapeake crying that I should be banned for my old laser parcells gif that destroyed four avatars lol That was priceless!

It was three avatars, not four. And I know this because I was one of them and I also thought that gif was awesome when it dropped. The other two were Paulie and Jets Babe.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, shuler82 said:

Wtf? Ham was a giant douche. I jerked off to his JI demise.

(Disclaimer: I also jerk off to sexy Eric Decker photos on the Internet)

Nah, I always liked ham. Found him more funny than obnoxious. Always respected that he nailed the Brick and Mangold picks spot on in his mock as well. But, hey, different experiences with him than you I guess.

1 hour ago, Klecko73isGod said:

The late night crew was spectacular. It's where RJF, JiF, EY, me, you, Crusher, JetsBabe, Mick, Vicious, dbatesman, et. al.  all developed our posting styles. Those were fun times. 

Too bad I am incapable of staying up that late anymore. 

What?  Dude I posted like 7 times in that entire thread.  If that even.  

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

It was three avatars, not four. And I know this because I was one of them and I also thought that gif was awesome when it dropped. The other two were Paulie and Jets Babe.

Ahh Jets babe remember the time she posted her album and forgot she had nude pic's of herself on there also??

Maine jet???   That guy went off the deep end.

This post is misleading. To go off the deep end would imply he's spent some time in the shallows. That dude was birthed in the deepest depths and stayed there. I replied to all his posts with "talk to your doctor to see if Latuda is right for you." I was serious!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Klecko73isGod said:

1. TX is the biggest attention whore on any site he is on. The biggest non Jet fan whore ;)

2. My mod campaign was a joke. I never expected it to happen. 

3. Bergen Jet made me a mod over Sooth's objections.

How can a Mod make anyone a Mod if Sooth objected??:blink: Ahh yes Bergen Jet who broke into my account and I thought it was you..LOL

5 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I had Panzer custom make that for me with my specifications and he did not disappoint. And of course after Max saw it he copied the idea on April fools day with laser max. Lol your right it was you jets babe and frank Sinatra getting blown up. 

7 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

You were the biggest attention whore on JI..LOL You begged Sooth to be a Mod so bad he did it to shut you up..:P

Which mod despicably attacked you over there by changing your sig? I remember how pissed off you got about that