What happened to jets insider : MERGED

flgreen

4 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

Out of all the posters Sooth banned you were the only one that got banned for something you did outside the board.. What was her name again ??

And truth be told I was put on double secret probation because of Kate. then because of double secret probation the dummy gave me access to his super secret moderator forum, which he first blamed some of his own mods for being the mole lol which was funny. then rbstern showed him how to actually use the board software other than the ban button and found out it was me and banded me lol

1 hour ago, Klecko73isGod said:

You think I remember? That was like 10 years ago. 

Are we reminiscing in here?  Who was the ugly googly eyed dude that you put the NWO or Chad World Order avatar on and lost it???

That was the awesome sauce.

Speaking of sauce. Your cable/rib thread might have been the greatest thing to ever happen to the interwebz.   

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Are we reminiscing in here?  Who was the ugly googly eyed dude that you put the NWO or Chad World Order avatar on and lost it???

Speaking of sauce. Your cable/rib thread might have been the greatest thing to ever happen to the interwebz.   

LetsgoJets - Chad Pennington superfan #1

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Powershot is the all time king of internet awesomeness. 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

Powershot is the all time king of internet awesomeness. 

I dont recall Powershot.

5 minutes ago, gEYno said:

I think I won the award for getting into it most with LETSGOJETS

This might have been where our e-friendship blossomed...till that hot steamy day in Miami when I could finally gaze into your eyes for the first time.

4 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

Your into Shade tree now also?? Your GF wasn't enough for him?? ;)

I meant, Crusher specifically...but they're others too. 

I'm kind of a slut. 

9 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Doubtful he's enjoying the rapport with the 10 people who post there.

SAR I

He's been a model poster. And although there are not a lot of posters, there are far more than 10. But that forum has more or less been taken over by former members of the Scout incarnation of JI (those who were there before JI showed up), who all more or less migrated together to the JFU site. Hasn't been the same since.