What happened to jets insider : MERGED

flgreen

For the most part nobody really cares anymore. JI gets discussed around here once or twice a year tops. And even in those instances it's light hearted or nostalgia.

The only reason it's been an ongoing topic lately is because of the influx of new members, some such as yourself who we know from then, so of course it would be a point of discussion as to why you're all here.

Not sure how that makes any of us douchebags, and I haven't seen any tension as it's been nice having you guys around again (minus SAR), but whatever.

For better or worse, it's coming

1352421378764.gif

• Upvote 2

Tension? Paulie man, this is trolling at it's worst. The only time they ever talk about JI is when something happens, which is when....wait for it... you log in here to see if they're talking about it. Of course JI closing is a subject of conversation. 

I don't come here often, but I DO NOT get the impression they are teary eyed over anything. Some have legitimate beefs with the way they were treated at JI, and if it weren't for the Hampur I would have followed. 

Yep. He's the one trolling us on our site, but we're the obsessed ones. F*ck him.

• Upvote 1

Tension? Paulie man, this is trolling at it's worst. The only time they ever talk about JI is when something happens, which is when....wait for it... you log in here to see if they're talking about it. Of course JI closing is a subject of conversation. 

I don't come here often, but I DO NOT get the impression they are teary eyed over anything. Some have legitimate beefs with the way they were treated at JI, and if it weren't for the Hampur I would have followed. 

Can you even call it the Hampur anymore?  Maybe "Semi-Former-Demi-Hampur-Lite-Minus" would be more accurate.  

You, 32 and two or three other guys are the only ones posting in that dull circle jerk/crap fest.  It's like being on life support with carbon monoxide being pumped in instead of oxygen.

• Thumb Down 1

Can you even call it the Hampur anymore?  Maybe "Semi-Former-Demi-Hampur-Lite-Minus" would be more accurate.  

You, 32 and two or three other guys are the only ones posting in that dull circle jerk/crap fest.  It's like being on life support with carbon monoxide being pumped in instead of oxygen.

Sounds to me like the Hampur hasn't changed one bit. ;)

• Upvote 2

Whatever happened to Stokes and Borgo?

Stokes is hunkered in at GG.  Borgo has been MIA since sooth pulled some b/s about a site sponsor threatening to remove sponsorship if the hotties forum wasn't eliminated.

Guess what?  A few months later sooth starts the hotties forum again.  lol  Wow, talk about a straight shooter.

Look around JN at all the "legendary" former JI posters.  Sooth has a knack for driving away all the best talent.

You are first on my wish list to stay and hangout some. 

For me... the fact that the :dunno: smilie doesn't work over here is the only negative for coming to JN. I love that smilie, and I can never remember what it's called over here.

we have it, but I don't know how to type it, just how to chose it from the smiley list.  I'll see if max can figure it out. 

Either way  :max:

it's colon confused0082 colon. Maybe we can change that. but it may make the price of VIP memberships go up a little bit. 

I've heard that the VIP membership has something to do with getting in between a bunch of colons.

*another question: is there a way to activate spellcheck? I don't think it's werking here. In fact I'm shure it's not.

I've heard that the VIP membership has something to do with getting in between a bunch of colons.

*another question: is there a way to activate spellcheck? I don't think it's werking here. In fact I'm shure it's not.

We do have spell check....I am not sure why it isn't on for you.  werking and shure and underlined in red for me, I will try to figure out how to enable it for you.  Thanks.

Don't you guys ever talk about anything else?

Sure - we talk about you or should say laugh - then go back to talking about Idzik, Rex, and draft picks. 

Thankfully you don't post here, so isn't it troubling to you that you care? Have fun at your new site - I hear it's crackerjack.