What happened to jets insider : MERGED

flgreen

I wonder if streetballa33 will make the leap.

Most brutal alias ever. I put together a spreadsheet showing the posting times of that account vs Sean's regular account. I seriously did put together a spreadsheet (yes I am mentally ill).  But there was a definite pattern. Too funny that he got caught with a parody account on his own site.

I hope that is a joke.

JDub is the Ryan Leaf of moderators.

If you want to spend some of your cap space, bring over ches.

Jetswin is a moderator that you can build around. That is why we are prepared to go as high as $101.45 to get him here.

Scout isn't the only game in town you know. We all have budgets people.  Yeah that is right, this just got real.

• Upvote 1

I'd give anything for those two to come over here.

You need dumbass posters like that to be a good troll.

But I promised Max I would be good.

TX...   I bleed green and have had my tix for 35 years. You are far from a troll. You are more objective and know more about the Jets than 75% of the alleged Jets fans on this site.Just wish you weren't a damn Pats fan. :winking0001:

• Upvote 2

TX...   I bleed green and have had my tix for 35 years. You are far from a troll. You are more objective and know more about the Jets than 75% of the alleged Jets fans on this site.Just wish you weren't a damn Pats fan. :winking0001:

TX never bothered me either.  Of course he knows how to push our buttons.  But your right, he definitely knows his stuff.

i agree always like TX's posts he must do alot of googling in his mom's basement........ :animal0029:

TX... I bleed green and have had my tix for 35 years. You are far from a troll. You are more objective and know more about the Jets than 75% of the alleged Jets fans on this site.Just wish you weren't a damn Pats fan. :winking0001:

Thanks 314. I was a season ticket holder in a high school stadium with metal seats.

Sat through 1-15 and 2-14 seasons then I leave Boston in 2000 and the rest is history.

Obviously, I love to bust balls, but there are really great posters on this board.

curtis martin, HOF'er or compiler ? HOF

pennington, bad luck with injuries or exposed by the raiders ?Bad luck

idzik, stay or go ?go

rex, stay or go ?stay

draft mariotta or winston or neither ?mariotta

SAR I or TomShane ?Neither

bacon or bacon ?thick bacon

coples, bust or streaky ?streaky

boobs, big or little ?big

Munch, it's killing me, who were you over there?

I thought I could figure it out.

I can't put my finger on it either, although the word "reveur" means dreams in french, and there was someone named dreamer or something like that on JI at one point, but I don't really do well with remembering the nuances of many people's writing/commenting style.

I thought maybe my buddy Jordy at one point, but not sure now.

sorry someone can erase 2 of my posts not sure why it did that.

must be when my cat decided to sleep on my laptop when i ran upstairs lol.

No we are going to leave them.  Scout measures these sites on post counts. Want to make sure we get a good offer from them next year, haha.

• Upvote 1

I'd give anything for those two to come over here.

You need dumbass posters like that to be a good troll.

But I promised Max I would be good.

Despite everything, Ray seems like a genuinely decent guy. The very definition of a blind homer, but a good dude all around.

The jury is still out on the other guy.

Im not following all this as much as everyone else seems to be but in a nut shell another forum sells out and gets burned so now all the posters are coming here and this is where SAR I originated?

- There once was JetsInsider.

- Then a few people left there to build this site.

- Then posters gradually (or in some cases not so gradually) migrated over, because the owner of JI is a self-absorbed sh*t-stain.

- Then said sh*t-stain sells his site to a SPORTS POWERHOUSE.

- Now said sh*t-stain is losing the remnants of his site's posters, because said SPORTS POWERHOUSE can only muster a message board that looks like it developed when the Palm Pilot was the latest fad.

That is the gist, although I'm skipping over quite a bit of internet drama.

- Then posters gradually (or in some cases not so gradually) migrated over, because the owner of JI is a self-absorbed sh*t-stain.

- Now said sh*t-stain is losing the remnants of his site's posters, because said SPORTS POWERHOUSE can only muster a message board that looks like it developed when the Palm Pilot was the latest fad.

and a whole lot of gay and fart jokes

SAR I owned this JetsInsider site? 

• Thumb Down 1