***The OFFICIAL N.Y. Jets vs. Buffalo Bills in Detroit Game Thread***

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah... Should have caught it, but still a brutal throw. At best a diving catch. Should have been a walk in TD

I hear you... and I think Vick is awful so I'm certainly not defending him, but Deceker needed to at least grab that, even if he doesn't take it all the way.  Went straight through his hands.

I hear you... and I think Vick is awful so I'm certainly not defending him, but Deceker needed to at least grab that, even if he doesn't take it all the way.  Went straight through his hands.

Decker doesnt run hard when he doesnt think the ball is coming his way...he runs like he has a  load in his pants too. 

No matter how comically unprepared we are as a team, you can always count on the usual suspects on here to deflect the blame onto anyone other than Rex for our team's failings.

After today, 1-5 record after bye weeks.

Damn this team for winning the PITT game. To think we could've been rid of this clown by now...

how about a surprise halftime firing instead

nah.  your candidate pool is watching how you treat your people.  give rex the season, then put him put of his misery right away.  fire him within 24 hours of the season ending and begin your search then

nah.  your candidate pool is watching how you treat your people.  give rex the season, then put him put of his misery right away.  fire him within 24 hours of the season ending and begin your search then

no one coming here w/idzik at helm. i stand by my prediction of scott linehan or similar--failed retread. seems like a nice safe idzik pick. guy has experience, is cheap, and will be thankful for another shot as HC so won't have any fight in him

no one coming here w/idzik at helm. i stand by my prediction of scott linehan or similar--failed retread. seems like a nice safe idzik pick. guy has experience, is cheap, and will be thankful for another shot as HC so won't have any fight in him

The major deterrent for anyone to work for the Jets is, has been, and will be Woody Johnson.

I'm still hopeful that if we're bad enough, Woody may clean house entirely…or maybe it's just wishful thinking.

but if you let idzik fire rex, you are admitting he was the problem, and you kinda have to let idzik keep his job and search for the next HC

I'm advocating for a total burn it down rebuild, fire everybody the day the season ends

Another, in a series, of long sad halftime commentaries by Rex Ryan about being disappointed in the way his fella's have played in the first half. 

The only guy more disappointed is GOB who ponied up gas money to watch this abomination in person. 

The major deterrent for anyone to work for the Jets is, has been, and will be Woody Johnson.

meh

only 32 jobs on the planet.  all billionaires have issues.  give the next guy the ability to hire a coaching staff, and the cap room and draft pick could be very tempting

meh

only 32 jobs on the planet. all billionaires have issues. give the next guy the ability to hire a coaching staff, and the cap room and draft pick could be very tempting

The billionaire geek thinks he's a celebrity mover and shaker who knows football. It's a great, horrifying deterrent.

Archived