***The OFFICIAL N.Y. Jets vs. Buffalo Bills in Detroit Game Thread***

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think at this point it's safe to say Rex will be fired at the end of the year (if not sooner).  The question is Idzik.  My money is on him being a goner too but we'll see. 

Another interesting question will be who starts at QB next week.  Knowing the Jets, they'll sign someone to start rather than give Matt Simms a chance.

Guys I have been a Jets fans coming up on 48 years and as much as it has hurt, I know better times are coming. I want to thank Rex for his efforts and am really sorry he was never given the pieces at the same time to do what I really believe he was capable of. Yet at this point it's time for a complete house cleaning.

Really prefer not going out and getting some retread HC and inexperience GM. Woody needs to begin to planning for this change tomorrow morning. There must be some young mind out there who can put this broken franchise back together. Woody needs to throw as much money as it takes to accomplish this once and for all.

I think at this point it's safe to say Rex will be fired at the end of the year (if not sooner).  The question is Idzik.  My money is on him being a goner too but we'll see. 

Another interesting question will be who starts at QB next week.  Knowing the Jets, they'll sign someone to start rather than give Matt Simms a chance.

I thought the same.

Guys I have been a Jets fans coming up on 48 years and as much as it has hurt, I know better times are coming. I want to thank Rex for his efforts and am really sorry he was never given the pieces at the same time to do what I really believe he was capable of. Yet at this point it's time for a complete house cleaning.

Really prefer not going out and getting some retread HC and inexperience GM. Woody needs to begin to planning for this change tomorrow morning. There must be some young mind out there who can put this broken franchise back together. Woody needs to throw as much money as it takes to accomplish this once and for all.

ew gross

Rex and his hard head are also at fault.

Archived