***The OFFICIAL N.Y. Jets vs. Buffalo Bills in Detroit Game Thread***

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a bad feeling about this game

rex's record after the bye week is abysmal

the bills last played on thursday night, so they are well rested and as healthy as the jets

the snow was a bummer, but getting out of buffalo to detroit and practicing at ford field beginning friday is actually an advantage. teams never practice at the game field. no distractions, and with modern technology they got the game plan on time on their ipads

this isn't a neutral field, bills fans everywhere

how a 2-8 team can show up flat like they are looking past a team is mind boggling

all that's left is the defense giving up the score before the half

I had a bad feeling about this game

rex's record after the bye week is abysmal

the bills last played on thursday night, so they are well rested and as healthy as the jets

the snow was a bummer, but getting out of buffalo to detroit and practicing at ford field beginning friday is actually an advantage. teams never practice at the game field. no distractions, and with modern technology they got the game plan on time on their ipads

this isn't a neutral field, bills fans everywhere

how a 2-8 team can show up flat like they are looking past a team is mind boggling

all that's left is the defense giving up the score before the half

nostradamus

I thought the jets had a chance because of the dome fast track with harvin and vick but damn, vick is playing like he just doesn't give a sh*t, like he woke up 3 hours ago

im just being a sour ass because jets are so rancid. and i need 70 points from harvin, orton, watkins, ingram and bills defense tonight for fantasy and i have like 7 so far

What corners? Allen, The converted linebacker? Darrin walls, the man everyone but Idzik knew was a special teamer? All of the guys Idzik drafts and sends immediately to the IR?

idzik sucks at buying groceries and rex is the swedish chef--result: abject disaster and likely food poisoning

Archived