So I need A Movie Recommendation

The Gun Of Bavaria

So my wife and I finally get a night out alone today and we want to go see a movie. After reviewing this list I quickly realized why Hollywood as a whole is bleeding out of its anus. What trash. The only thing that remotely interests me is Mucich. Anyone been to the movies lately? Any recommendations off this list? Thanks

Bloodrayne

Rated ®

Cheaper by the Dozen 2 silly and predictable

Fun With d!ck & Jane cute ...typical jim carrey

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire excellent! but youhave to like the series!

Munich suppose to be spielberg's best ...not a happy movie though..

Yours, Mine & Ours the original was MUCH better

ok you do have to realize that almost ALL the movies i have seen recently were with abunch of 13 year olds! OY! :lol:

loved.. good night and good luck ... but it wasnt on your list :D

I have yet to see Wedding Crashers and from what I've heard, I'm just going to buy it. As much as I love DVD night at home with my beautiful bride, we NEED to get the F out of the house for an evening. :lol: You'ee all been parents longer then me, you know the deal.

The movies currently out are absolute manure. Munich is the only one that interests me, being a student of History and a fan of the Israelis in general. When I'm spending $20 just in admission, and making my wife bring the biggest purse she owns filled with 99 cent candy from CVS :lol: I want to make sure I'll at least like it.

With the exception of a few movies here and there, Hollywood continues to produce absolute trash and I laugh when they can't understand why they're losing revenue and interest. (Maybe it would start by not collecting 90% of the box office receipts and making the theatre charge $9 for a bag of popcorn?)

The last movie we saw in the theatres was Meet the Fokkers which should have been called, Meet The Movie that just stole 2 hours of your life you'll never get back.

I wonder if I can talk my wife into Dave and Busters. :D

We saw Chronicles of Narnia, it was a really good movie. A little slow in the beginning but after that it was great. I also want to check out The Ringer but it didn't even show up at our movie theater. They could be trying to tell me something. If you're going to rent a movie, I just checked out The Cave last night. It was a pretty decent movie.

Oh yeah, I didn't even see Harry Potter on the list. That was a good movie too if you have been following those movies but since your daughter isn't even two yet, I doubt that you have. This one was definately the most adult oriented one yet. No, there weren't any love scenes but they're definately getting scarier to the point where I actually two kids getting hauled out of the theater by their parents in tears. :lol:

Ok from a stay at at home mom's point of view I would like to see Fun With d!ck And Jane, Rumor Has It, and The Family Stone. :D If it was my first night out in a long time with my loving husband I would want to see something light hearted and funny to ease the stresses of life and laugh together! :wink:

My wife called you didn't she??? :lol:

I'm probably too late, but comedies etc are always movies you can see at home. If you're going to see King Kong (and you should) you must see it on the big screen.

Note: Ending is sad. The mrs will likely not be happy with the ending.

I'm probably too late, but comedies etc are always movies you can see at home. If you're going to see King Kong (and you should) you must see it on the big screen.

Note: Ending is sad. The mrs will likely not be happy with the ending.

I'm just going to take a wild guess, but King Kong dies doesn't he?

I wish I had 3+ hours to sit at the movies.

Skip the first 30mins and go in. Here's what you'll have missed:

NOTHING!

Basically 30-45mins of crap buildup of Jack Black risking all to make his movie on Skull Island and duping everyone.

Once they get to Skull Island, sit back and enjoy the ride. Awesome movie.

We ended up going to dinner at Carrabas then saying F- the theatre and watched Wedding Crashers at home.

Totally overrated movie.

Bite your tongue man. It was a great 1st half movie, then turned to crap.

On another topic. I saw the movie "The Brothers Grimm" Half to say, I liked it alot.

My wife called you didn't she??? :lol:

LOL! Great minds think alike. From what I heard your wife and I would get along real well. I agree wedding crashers was not as funny as I heard it was. However, Max totally disagrees with me. :roll: If you want to get to a woman's heart on a date night then let her pick the movie! :wink: :)

On another topic. I saw the movie "The Brothers Grimm" Half to say, I liked it alot.

Really? I thought it was alright but not as good as I was expecting. I rented The Cave and Deuce Bigalow European Gigolo. Neither was really great but they were alright to kill some time this weekend.

LOL! Great minds think alike. From what I heard your wife and I would get along real well. I agree wedding crashers was not as funny as I heard it was. However, Max totally disagrees with me. :roll: If you want to get to a woman's heart on a date night then let her pick the movie! :wink: :)

We were going to go see Rumor Has It but we decided to skip it due to time contstraints.

JFBM - Make plans for Cleveland if the Jets go there next year. Robyn will be coming along.

if you don't mind subtitles 'city of god' was a great movie.

dude that was great.

I was actually IN the city of gods in brasil, well not IN it but I had no choice but to drive through a section to get from my wifes hood to rio. Onwe night, there was a dead guy lying in the street. sick stuff.

Skip the first 30mins and go in. Here's what you'll have missed:

NOTHING!

Basically 30-45mins of crap buildup of Jack Black risking all to make his movie on Skull Island and duping everyone.

Once they get to Skull Island, sit back and enjoy the ride. Awesome movie.

Hold on. Kong wasn't awesome. It was a good movie with excellent special effects.

If you go see it, remind yourself that this is King Kong. It's simply a retread in prettier packaging.

Ann Morrow is freaking hot.

Archived