Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

No, you were unwelcoming before I ever spit in anyone's face. Also, as I said many times that game, I wasn't using TO as a cover. I was legitimately busy. QQ moar tho Ape, it amuses me.

Actually, you talked quite a lot of sh*t about JN before ever coming to play your first game here.

Don't make me dig up logs and compare dates.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why did you hammer him? It was pretty obvious he's town.

GRC 2 and on a roll now

I agree that he appeared to probably be town but 

1. There's always that small chance he might not have been.

2. Principle of the matter, at least for me. I don't roll with unnecessary claims and self voting. I would have hammered him if someone else hadn't.

GRC: 3

Focused on Jetscode and Pac for this readthrough.

Over-defensiveness noted.

GRC-5

He does this, followed up by:

"General Principle" is a general concept of street fairness and/or street rules governing everyday conduct. Thugs, pimps, dealers, inmates, etc. have an inherent General Principle instict derived from street life experience, pride, and respect for the game. GP cannot be taught, it can only be learned instinctively. 
Those that possess General Principle cannot allow themselves to "go out like a punk". 

That mutha-fuka was mean muggin you in front of all them fools! sh*t, you can't go out like a punk! Now you HAVE to go **** him up on General principle! 
Or: 
That bitch tried to jack my sh*t. I got it back, but I still knocked him out on general principle.

Yet, you claim GRC in response...brilliant, bloody brilliant.

GRC:7

keys-to-flailing.png

Pretty solidly defensive himself.

the irony is the game will turn into a discussion of grc counts and what they mean instead of real game related content.

kind of meh about this.

GRC 5

This post is meh.

Im ok with getting shot asap.

GRC 6

And this.

Are people really making cases a couple hours into the game, lol?

GRC 5

This seems weird seeing as we all know that GRC content is required.

I approve this message.

GRC-11

Agreeing with JVOR's post about me. I answered this in my last post.

Your wish is my command.

Vote Despot

Aaaand blatant bandwagon.

Good post.  Part of the reason I thought Des might be pulling a double-move.  Looked like he was looking for a reason to back off Smash.

GRC: 11

I quoted this thinking it was a Jetscode post, was going to say that it was the first good one I've seen from him. My bad.

Had to split the post because I'm only allowed a certain number of quotes at a time.

4771711598_3ffa8f2c25.jpg

Anyone?

GRC15

GRC? Really?

1zluet3.gif

GRC=16

Also really? Plus the post where he defends these that I forgot to quote apparently - don't buy it.

Its obvious I was referring to your normal post count in these games... Is that too much for you to grasp ?

Vote Ape for blatently running up GRC by randomly responding to damn near every player in the game

GRC 20

This post is pingy. Didn't we just lynch Des in part because he made the same argument?

GRC: 9

I just went back through and reread Krak's posts and they really don't seem that bad. I don't really like that he disappeared, so he's still in my null pile. I'm getting decent feelings from Barm so far, and Nyn. I'm really not liking JC's play. He just doesn't seem to be fitting into his town game. 

[v]JC[/v]

GRC - 10 

Krak is just null for me. Hasn't gotten into it too much with other players other than LK minorly. I don't think people should be so quick to view people like Leelou or Verbal as town reads based on their play so far since they both focus a lot-and are pretty good at- making townie-like posts when they're scum as well. So far they're both just null until the game is at more decisive points imo.

Vote Smash

Krak is just null for me. Hasn't gotten into it too much with other players other than LK minorly. I don't think people should be so quick to view people like Leelou or Verbal as town reads based on their play so far since they both focus a lot-and are pretty good at- making townie-like posts when they're scum as well. So far they're both just null until the game is at more decisive points imo.

Vote Smash

God damn it GRC: 4. This is kind of annoying to keep track of.

My opinion on Verbal is that he clarified that either alignment has motivation to post, and a couple clarifications on Smash meta. That really just boils down to well written GRC padding. I'd like to hear his reads on gameplay so far.

Same from Pac, Hallia

I don't have much to say.  This game might be too much action for me.  I didn't expect to have to deal with counting grc's as well as other machinations.  I signed up thinking I could put in half effort until it came to crunch time where I would shine.  soo.. 

Unvote

Vote JC

GRC - 7

I don't have much to say. This game might be too much action for me. I didn't expect to have to deal with counting grc's as well as other machinations. I signed up thinking I could put in half effort until it came to crunch time where I would shine. soo..

Unvote

Vote JC

GRC - 7

How's the new crib?

I don't have much to say. This game might be too much action for me. I didn't expect to have to deal with counting grc's as well as other machinations. I signed up thinking I could put in half effort until it came to crunch time where I would shine. soo..

Unvote

Vote JC

GRC - 7

Why the new vote ?

GRC 21

Closing 12/22. Still in the hands of the lawyers right now but all signs point to a go. Gonna be a nasty couple weeks coming up with everything that needs to be done.

Word of advice. My seller was a real miser. I almost lost my house on a 1200 radon credit. I would say put the big picture in perspective. 1200 is a lot of money, don't get me wrong, but pick and choose the battles with the seller- because any disagreement from the signed contract is a valid excuse for the parties to walk, even after the 3 day review - at least in nj.

Word of advice. My seller was a real miser. I almost lost my house on a 1200 radon credit. I would say put the big picture in perspective. 1200 is a lot of money, don't get me wrong, but pick and choose the battles with the seller- because any disagreement from the signed contract is a valid excuse for the parties to walk, even after the 3 day review - at least in nj.

My seller is a real douche.  He's already tried to strong arm us once and we told him not a dollar more.  He already has another house so if he gets cute and walks let him pay a couple mortgages and see how that "victory" feels.

Any Batman vibes yet?

Not at all. No offense to Doggin, but I'm not a fan of these types of games.  I like standard mafia.  I dont mind complex set-ups, when its more role based but its very difficult to scum hunt when there is forced content and all sorts of dynamics that make zero sense to me at this point.  Not to be rude, but this one wont get my complete attention, I'll probably just play based on a post here or there that pings.

With that said, as of now, Krak and JVOR both had a post or 2 that pinged.  But I'm not convicted as I dont know much about Krak and JVOR could sneeze and I'd think its scummy. Wbat and Lizzy seem to be uber townie and that makes me nervous.  That's all I got.  

There is no night, right?  So we should be voting?

Archived