Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strange.  Ape has responded to basically every single one of my posts quoting him (or talking about him) the past several hours except the following....

Strange, I must be scum... or so it goes when crafting a narrative.

I said you were protecting JVOR because you were talking about killing his primary aggressor. Seems kind of obvious. I think it's a given, and something every one of us can realize without it being stated redundantly, that you could just as easily be protecting Crusher.

Yes. I reset AVM, I also reset Leelou and JIF.

Full reveal, because I think I've gathered all of the info I can here, and because I assume I'm not long for the game given how JVOR and AVM had been tunneling me (ironically do exactly what they falsely accused me of).

I have the ability to reset GRC post-counts. I am town. My GRC goal was 40, then cut in half to 20 when Doggin announced the cut-down. I was told to submit 2 names, in case my ability was doubled (Lily's role), and these are the names and results I got:

20: jetscode, smash (no effect)

40: jetscode, smash (no effect)

60: jif, krak (reset jif)

80: jetscode, barm (no effect)

100: leelou, avm (reset leelou)

120: avm, lizzie (reset avm)

The reason I chose JIF was stupid, but I wasn't paying any attention, I felt like he was playing like a disinterested townie - so I assumed it was safe to reset him because I wouldn't be blocking a townie with some sort of cop ability. I mostly wanted to see if I was being roleblocked (since both tries on Jetscode failed) or if it had something to do with my chosen target. That is why I went back to Jetscode with my 4th try. 

As I said, I didn't believe AVM after he gloated about shooting Wombat. There was absolutely no strategy to him declaring that at the time, so I figured he was trying to draw scum actions towards himself. Given that, and the fact that I was trying to deduce what was going on with Jetscode, I opted not to use is on him. 

I did not reset Barm, which is around the time I began hinting that there must be 2 of roles, etc. I never read the opening mod post, lol. 

Whether you're town or not, this is bull sh*t.

You flat out said I have to be protecting JVoR and NOT Crusher when he was the closest to a lynch, not JVoR.  

Just because your whole narrative is about JVoR (aka tunneling you incompetent hard headed buffoon) doesn't mean the rest of this game is.  CRUSH was the one in most danger, not JVoR.  Me trying to redirect to JC or Nyn was protecting HIM most...not JVoR.  That's why my vote is on him right now, because it seems pretty f****** apparent that you're protecting him.

But hey, keep saying things loudly enough -- people are sure to listen.

Strange, I must be scum... or so it goes when crafting a narrative.

I said you were protecting JVOR because you were talking about killing his primary aggressor. Seems kind of obvious. I think it's a given, and something every one of us can realize without it being stated redundantly, that you could just as easily be protecting Crusher.

Yet all you ever said was JVoR...because that's the person you were, IDK...tunneling on.

I'm sure as hell not the smartest to ever play this game, I have never claimed to be.  I've actually claimed I think YOU are (funny).  You are absolutely and totally insufferable right now.

The bit about "seeing no strategy behind declaring Wom as my shot" bull sh*t is just another example.  IDK, maybe it's because I'm compulsive and there were going to be continually shots from me over and over?

Mercy you drive me insane some of these games.  <3 you still, but damn.

Whether you're town or not, this is bull sh*t.

You flat out said I have to be protecting JVoR and NOT Crusher when he was the closest to a lynch, not JVoR.  

Just because your whole narrative is about JVoR (aka tunneling you incompetent hard headed buffoon) doesn't mean the rest of this game is.  CRUSH was the one in most danger, not JVoR.  Me trying to redirect to JC or Nyn was protecting HIM most...not JVoR.  That's why my vote is on him right now, because it seems pretty f****** apparent that you're protecting him.

But hey, keep saying things loudly enough -- people are sure to listen.

I'm protecting Crusher?  LOL

... and with the bold, stifle that faggotry now. You'e done the same sh*t the past 10 pages or so.

... and with the bold, stifle that faggotry now. You'e done the same sh*t the past 10 pages or so.

THAT'S THE POINT YOU F****** IDIOT

You sit here and blast everyone for doing the same thing people "falsely accuse" you of doing, when you ARE IN FACT DOING IT

Yet all you ever said was JVoR...because that's the person you were, IDK...tunneling on.

I'm sure as hell not the smartest to ever play this game, I have never claimed to be.  I've actually claimed I think YOU are (funny).  You are absolutely and totally insufferable right now.

The bit about "seeing no strategy behind declaring Wom as my shot" bull sh*t is just another example.  IDK, maybe it's because I'm compulsive and there were going to be continually shots from me over and over?

Mercy you drive me insane some of these games.  <3 you still, but damn.

Tunneling on... when I'm saying your name, his name, lizzie, leelou... and all you're saying is my name. I'm tunneling.

You're an idiot dude.

You sit here and blast everyone for doing the same thing people "falsely accuse" you of doing, when you ARE IN FACT DOING IT

Despite being out of pocket, I've put together one of the only comprehensive games so far. I've actually spread a lot of FOS around, questioned a lot of people, and done what I can to scum hunt. The assertion that I'm tunneling is garbage.

The only reason I'm "insufferable" is because you are saying things that aren't true, no matter how much you want to say them, and I'll give you that answer every time.

I know I'm doing it dumbass.  I'm not the one whining for the past 7 hours or however long it's been that someone was FALSELY ACCUSING me of some sh*t

I'm not whining, I'm addressing people's criticism of me. See, before you, JVOR was saying the same thing... all you've done is further his already scummy narrative. 

It's okay you little pansy... shoot me when you get the chance. Roll the dice that nobody gave me a mirror.

Tunneling on... when I'm saying your name, his name, lizzie, leelou... and all you're saying is my name. I'm tunneling.

You're an idiot dude.

I'm leaving the thread for the rest of the day.  Right or wrong, whether you are scum or town (or JVoR is scum or town) it doesn't matter -- YOU ARE DOING THE SAME ******* THING.  You ARE tunneling.  You WERE tunneled on JVoR until I bashed your skull until you did what the LOGICAL thing for you (if town) to do all along would have been.

YOU TUNNELED.  Get the **** over it.

Getting too ******* pissed off about a damn game.

Yes Ape.  You're playing well.  Now let's actually find some scum.  Oh and did we ever get a reveal out of Crusher?

Let's?

You've done nothing. I've pretty much been the only one scum hunting today, and I've got a collection of nitwits manufacturing a mountain of bullsh*t to get me killed for it.... think on that.

I'm about to vote you, just to get this going.

Yes.  Let's kill off more townies.  That will get the ball rolling.  Doggin should either replace or poke some of the people playing but not playing.  The person that replaced Pac has like 2 1/3rd post.  Be a shame if one or more scum are inactives. 

Yes.  Let's kill off more townies.  That will get the ball rolling.  Doggin should either replace or poke some of the people playing but not playing.  The person that replaced Pac has like 2 1/3rd post.  Be a shame if one or more scum are inactives. 

This guy makes sense.

Unvote vote Elu (formerly Pac)

I'm leaving the thread for the rest of the day.  Right or wrong, whether you are scum or town (or JVoR is scum or town) it doesn't matter -- YOU ARE DOING THE SAME ******* THING.  You ARE tunneling.  You WERE tunneled on JVoR until I bashed your skull until you did what the LOGICAL thing for you (if town) to do all along would have been.

YOU TUNNELED.  Get the **** over it.

Getting too ******* pissed off about a damn game.

**** off.

Yes Ape.  You're playing well.  Now let's actually find some scum.  Oh and did we ever get a reveal out of Crusher?

Nope not yet. 

The irony off this is awesome. 

I'm not falsely accusing anyone of anything. For instance, JVOR flat out LIED when he was re-telling the narrative of what I was doing. I said he was lying, I didn't falsely accuse him of lying. I showed where he lied and relied on the rest of you morons to pick up on it. Instead, I'm embroiled in a match of "how long can you tolerate this idiot" with you, as you have gone above and beyond to put distance between me and what I had been focused on... which was undermining JVOR's garbage.

You reset another deserter. Good job. I tried for JC and Lizzie and had no effect when I hit my number.

Vote leelou

You're piggybacking my reveal about JC, and in doing so leave the reset on Barm as something there'd have to be a 3rd resetter to have done. This looks like a slip on a false claim to me.

Archived