Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

I tried for JC when I had him in my mind as scum for making something up on me and Lizzie because he was on the higher scale. I started working with a theory of them possibly not being reset because they are vanilla and I wanted to see how it played out.

I have no clue how Barm was reset. Go back and read Kiv's posts, he said people can have similar roles and be same or different alignments so if someone has your role it doesn't mean you are the same or different alignments. I'm not jumping on you because you've seen townie to me so far. This will bite you because I will flip town.

Ape : you have a great scum act going. it's incredible how long the town will let you get away with it.

There's your proof that Leelou said she tried to reset me for having high GRC. Explain again how you said she didn't try to? And why you even bothered to clarify for her at all?

And then again, please explain why you and JC both said my quote earlier about you bussing her proves that she is scum, and yet you're both voting me

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ape : you have a great scum act going. it's incredible how long the town will let you get away with it.

There's your proof that Leelou said she tried to reset me for having high GRC. Explain again how you said she didn't try to? And why you even bothered to clarify for her at all?

And then again, please explain why you and JC both said my quote earlier about you bussing her proves that she is scum, and yet you're both voting me

No, I submit 2 names in case I am doubled. Read my other posts, I don't have the capability to be completely here this week. 

I almost want to go back and find all times a GRC has been reset but that seems like way too much work.

I'd appreciate it if someone else wants to take the time to do it though.

AFAIK only one GRC reset wasn't claimed by Ape or Leelou right?

******* hate when forums just dont ******* work what even is the ******* point of all these buttons doodads gizmos and whizzits if they dont actually work or help you make your post look the way you want it to look ffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu

No, I submit 2 names in case I am doubled. Read my other posts, I don't have the capability to be completely here this week.

Same here. Going back to work. The next few days are going to be hard for me to be active. Would still like his response on my follow up questions

Now for a me/everyone else fact:

With no night phase, I would have to assume (perhaps this has been part of my problem) that scum earn their kills just like us.  Everyone else has to be thinking "why the heck are we letting AVM claim responsibility for both kills and doing nothing about it?"

Personally, I'm thinking they have a kill specific person and that's one of the low GRC folks.  Pac's replacement, Darthe, JiF(highly unlikely, knowing JiF...but possible) are all super low without a reset (JiF was reset at 5).  Admittedly it would be foolish if everyone else didn't at least entertain the idea that I'm just being open to gain trust and stay alive.  It wouldn't make sense as SK because I don't think I could make it to end game doing so...it's plausible as scum though, especially if it were a transferable power.  No reason to think that would be the case either though...but I'm biased, of course :biggrin:

I agree in part with this train of thought. No idea about the kill submit person but I'd bet that at least one of those three is on the scum team and holding the team back GRC-wise.

I agree in part with this train of thought. No idea about the kill submit person but I'd bet that at least one of those three is on the scum team and holding the team back GRC-wise.

You kill the only claimed anti town player in the game. AVM. This isn't tough. This other train of thought to kill jvoy is ridiculous. I think ape is scum but I'll still kill AVM right now

JVOR HAS BEEN RESET TO ZERO

9 to lynch

Jetscode (2) - JiF

Lizzie (1) - Integrity

Integrity (3) - Darthe, JVoR, Lizard Dad

Crusher (5) - Jetscode, Barm, Nyn, Nolder, AVM

JVoR (2) - Leelou, Crusher

Elu (1) - 80

Roster GRC

1 Nolder - 62

2 Leelou - 6

3 Barm - 0

4 JF80 - 48

5 Wombat - 27 Solomon Grundy, Town Tough Killed post L1

6 Verb - 30

7 Crush - 59

9 Hess - 37 Flash, Vanilla Town, Killed post L2 (after Cyborg)

10 Lily - 23 Cyborg, Town Action Doubler, Killed post L2

11 Smash - 31 Killer Frost, Town Mirror Generator, L2

12 JiF - 2

13 IntegritApe - 193

14 AVM - 22

15 Jetscode - 115

16 Lizzie - 2

17 Despot - 16 Darkseid, Vanilla Town, Passive Vote Doubler, L1

18 Nyn - 30

19 krak - 27

20 JVOR - 0

21 Darthe - 11

Wait nope. No votes for AVM in this latest vote count.

Is it just me or are the resets becoming too frequent?

Do we have another action doubler?

Do we have MORE than 3 resetters?

The high reset numbers are consistent with Ape's high GRC count I think. (not actually doing the math to verify that)

Ape has been pretty forthcoming with the ones he has reset.  I think we can account for all of them except barms.  

9 to lynch

Jetscode (2) - JiF
Lizzie (1) - Integrity
Integrity (2) - Darthe, JVoR,
Crusher (3) - Jetscode, Nyn, AVM
JVoR (3) - Leelou, Crusher, Nolder

Darthe (1) - Barm
Elu (1) - 80

AVM (1) - Lizard Dad

Roster GRC

1 Nolder - 73
2 Leelou - 9
3 Barm - 9
4 JF80 - 48
5 Wombat - 27 Solomon Grundy, Town Tough Killed post L1
6 Verb - 30
7 Crush - 60

8 Eluial - 10
9 Hess - 37 Flash, Vanilla Town, Killed post L2 (after Cyborg)
10 Lily - 23 Cyborg, Town Action Doubler, Killed post L2
11 Smash - 31 Killer Frost, Town Mirror Generator, L2
12 JiF - 2
13 IntegritApe - 194

14 AVM - 22
15 Jetscode - 115
16 Lizzie - 6
17 Despot - 16 Darkseid, Vanilla Town, Passive Vote Doubler, L1
18 Nyn - 30
19 krak - 27
20 JVOR - 0
21 Darthe - 11