Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

Yeah ape, you complain about people making this game unpleasant, but give them attention so as to enable and even bait it out. I'm reading the part where you respond to despot's emo/ego ride, and it reminds me of you for the last few pages with me. While we can both agree that most of my content is fluff, giving it as much attention as you have is hypocritical.

Now, I don't know if the contradiction is a scum tell, but it is shifty. You might consider stopping because it really does get you know where in mafia (unless you're scum). You're essentially falling into the same trappings you're outraged by, and while this does discredit whoever you're arguing with, it doesn't really help to catch scum. In fact it derails the thread even more.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So much clique tho~

No, that's pure wistfulness.

The only ones that don't find a place here are the ones like Despot who come to the site (after having bashed it elsewhere) with a predisposed agenda not to be accepted. It basically boils down to him sabotaging his opportunity to make new friends, almost like a defense mechanism, it's an insecurity thing. 

Yeah ape, you complain about people making this game unpleasant, but give them attention so as to enable and even bait it out. I'm reading the part where you respond to despot's emo/ego ride, and it reminds me of you for the last few pages with me. While we can both agree that most of my content is fluff, giving it as much attention as you have is hypocritical.

Now, I don't know if the contradiction is a scum tell, but it is shifty. You might consider stopping because it really does get you know where in mafia (unless you're scum). You're essentially falling into the same trappings you're outraged by, and while this does discredit whoever you're arguing with, it doesn't really help to catch scum. In fact it derails the thread even more.

LOL, jesus christ you're ******* ridiculous.

The response was clearly sardonc. It was one sentence. And I find the responses to it pretty funny.

To be clear, I'm not from jn, nor dm. I think it's funny you guys seem to only know one way to respond to someone who makes life a little difficult.

The response was clearly sardonc. It was one sentence. And I find the responses to it pretty funny.

To be clear, I'm not from jn, nor dm. I think it's funny you guys seem to only know one way to respond to someone who makes life a little difficult.

No I just think I'm talking to someone at this point with less mental capacity capacity than my newborn and from here i will accept it as such and just smile at you and kiss you on your forehead.

**Please refrain from attacking one another any more than you need to to play the game** 

**Jetnation is famous for us beating each other down and reading emotion as part of game play.  But no reason to over do it and make more important than the game.  Teh Doggin was nice enough to bring us this unusual yet clever game so STFU and play it**

Lizzie. Why do you think you need to do this? I already ask people to not go here. Im hiding this post because of it's utter uselessness and lack of anything to actually do with the game.

Because the "you guys hate me/won't let me fit in" is so idiotic and counterproductive that I couldn't contain myself. It doesn't further the game at all. I'll stop.

How do you feel about AVM?

I'd probably ask him out for a beer, but I don't have any feelings gamewise.  Sorry but he's a null atm until I get a chance to devote some time to rereading him.

He's the Vig.  Lizzie wants him dead of course.  You seem like a educated guy...I'd like to see a little more reading for understanding.

You don't make life difficult. You aren't playing the game, people that come into a game, then make it about how they don't fit in here are bound to elicit the same response. Every single one of us is accustomed to people that talk in circles in order to stay one step ahead of the dialogue, the problem is the dialogue you are spouting has nothing at all at this point to do with the game... which is also something we're accustomed to, and this will also elicit the same response. 

In other words, you aren't doing anything novel here. Nor are you doing anything related to the game, the effort of solving the puzzle, or the over-arching effort of keeping our mafia community friendly and strong.

If you'd like to be part of the game, then play it. What I see happening here, is that you've been isolated as scum - which you probably are - and the only way you see fit to save your skin is to make this about identity politics and drudging up nonsense about cliques. We'd all be happy to have that conversation with you, after the game or in a different thread, but we've all played this game for a long time. One of the commonalities amongst our community is that we get very defensive of the game's integrity. Right now, you are walking the line of making this an "outside the spirit of the game" type of dispute. Again, this doesn't make "life" difficult, but we're all busy people trying to make time to play a game... none of us really have a tolerance for what you are doing.

Keep it about the game. Please.

Because the "you guys hate me/won't let me fit in" is so idiotic and counterproductive that I couldn't contain myself. It doesn't further the game at all. I'll stop.

That's not what I'm saying fwiw. If you knew me at all, you would say I'm a vagabond and a loner - I don't especially care about clique mentality, or a community of dunderheads, but I sometimes find them funny when it's overblown.

That's all this is to me. Though I do acknowledge my impression of you/others may be clouded.

OK...caught up from last night...I need an accurate vote count and I can vote from there...really like to see AVM shoot the Sillydarthe and I can vote Crusher, JiF and or Lizzie (no particular order).  

That hurts.  I enjoyed being your favorite.  I do agree on Lizzie.  JiF just started playing but Im null to scum lean on him. 

Updated town leans:

Barm, Leelou, Verbal, (smash - 

).

Why do you keep saying "JIF just started playing". That's garbage. 

He bussed JVOR and had a burst of posts making sure he called attention to it. I don't like where this JIF/Crush dynamic is trending at all.

Why do you keep saying "JIF just started playing". That's garbage. 

He bussed JVOR and had a burst of posts making sure he called attention to it. I don't like where this JIF/Crush dynamic is trending at all.

He had like 6 posts before the JVOR train.  We haven;t had a train since.  So.. he JUST started playing. 

Final Smash Lynch Vote Count

10 to Lynch

Krak (3) - JiF, Nyn

Smash (10) - JVoR, Hess, Darthe, Lizard, Barm, 80, Lily, Integrity, Nolder

JiF (1) - Pac

80 (2) - Verbal, Leelou

Darthe (1) - Jetscode

Lizard (1) - Krak

Jetscode (1) - Crusher

Updated town leans:

Barm, Leelou, Verbal, (smash - shame on those who lynched him).

You're ******* kidding me right?

Post-lynch shaming is a universal, mild scum tell. Being ON the train that you just shamed bumps it up a notch from mild, imo. 

Archived