Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are you going on about? Nothing is going to be done til Sunday night, and none of these lazy bums wanted to give their input save what...you, JC, Nol and maybe 1 or 2 others til late yesterday? Despite me asking about 6 times...

My shot(s) are in. Sil/Darthe then JiF

Why were you complaining about me not having shot anyone when you realize that I couldn't have yet? :rl:

Dramatics. ******* with people. Take your pick.

What are you going on about? Nothing is going to be done til Sunday night, and none of these lazy bums wanted to give their input save what...you, JC, Nol and maybe 1 or 2 others til late yesterday? Despite me asking about 6 times...

I meant to and forgot. Darthe/Sili, Krak or 80, JiF would be a good option too. I haven't gotten around to rereading him yet, but the things Ape pointed out earlier in regards to his vote on JVOR and his posts post-flip are suspect. He's playing very differently than in Lee's game where he took charge.

I just ISO'd JiF, and he's not doing much in the name of scum hunting, but he seems to be consistent with his reads of JVoR, Lizzie and Krak. Not much else past that though. He is pushing for Lizzie right now. 

If he is scum, being consistent is what's going to win the long game.  

If you guys say his meta as town is to scum hunt and he's not doing it, seems pretty weird. Has he done this thing of hiding behind disinterest in the game before? Would be a good way to deflect any commentary on his playstyle. 

strange since i don't know who that is, but yes, trash talk is for people who want to posture and stoke reactions.

when overdone outside of good taste i think less of the person who does it.

Google it you ******* retard.

i don't think there's a point in playing this game. i'm shot and i'll flip town. end.

i'm curiuos if i'm right about my scum, and the game ends there for me. gl village. hopefully i can pocket this game as a win.

oh, you're one of those guys that can't play for sh*t, but keeps tracks of his "wins and losses"

explains so much

Because there are better targets right now...?

What is it about 80 that you're looking at? (I ask because I'm null on him right now and am curious.)

Yes, I agree there are better shots...hopefully the kill on Sili went through...then we can see where we stand.

80 needs a lynch to die anyways.

i don't think there's a point in playing this game. i'm shot and i'll flip town. end.

i'm curiuos if i'm right about my scum, and the game ends there for me. gl village. hopefully i can pocket this game as a win.

Depends really...maybe the shot doesn't kill you...many things yet to see...why did Darthe post the way he did...you ever answer that mail?

Pretty sure at this point SilliDarth has to be trying to derail the JIF train. We can lynch SilliDarth to confirm, or just have AVM shoot the pain in the ass, and then use the lynch on JIF. I don't care how we go about it, but it's a theory I'd like to see vetted.

Gross

My shot(s) are in. Sil/Darthe then JiF

Why were you complaining about me not having shot anyone when you realize that I couldn't have yet? :rl:

Amazes me that you guys still treat me this way. My instincts are impeccable which mkes me the towns biggest asset. I'm on fire. Feed me the rock and get out of the way.

You animals post a lot, you know that?

8 to lynch

Krak (1) - Lizard Dad

JiF (2) Integrity, Eluial

Lizzie (2) - JiF

Nolder (1) - Krak  

Roster GRC

1 Nolder - 24
2 Leelou - 36
3 Barm - 52
4 JF80 - 1
5 Wombat - 27 Solomon Grundy, Town Tough Killed post L1
6 Verb - 0
7 Crush - 81

8 Eluial - 24
9 Hess - 37 Flash, Vanilla Town, Killed post L2 (after Cyborg)
10 Lily - 23 Cyborg, Town Action Doubler, Killed post L2
11 Smash - 31 Killer Frost, Town Mirror Generator, L2
12 JiF - 0
13 IntegritApe - 303

14 AVM - 31
15 Jetscode - 201
16 Lizzie - 50
17 Despot - 16 Darkseid, Vanilla Town, Passive Vote Doubler, L1
18 Nyn - 47
19 krak - 61

20 JVOR - 1 Regime Sinestro, Scum Tracker, L3
21 Darthe/Sili - 42 Harley Quinn, Vanilla Town, Passive Action Doubler, Killed post L3

Archived