Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hess is town.  Book it.

GRC8

Agree, Hess is town. GRC22

Which makes him the most suspect.  LK is generally erratic.  Despot trending gay.

GRC 2

Disagree, this is nonsense meta. GRC23

WTF is with this trending sh*t?

It's stupid.

biting my hand trying not to lol here

Laugh.

Mind if I bandwagon with you?  Give me so mo Pettine.

Gross. You are pinging. GRC24

unvote

vote Barm

Guy is a serial inactive player whenever he comes here and he's not saying a whole lot content-wise despite spamming posts at the start.

Nobody in this game is saying much. GRC25

@Nyn: imo Smash was deflecting by saying the mod would clear something up... Which pretty much closed the discussion on that end. Also saw another deflection post later where someone questioned something he said about then and he all reassured them and offered a smiley and everything, struck me as scummy.

And I asked if he was one to derp about mechanics that bad because I was thinking he was FAKING a derp to pad his count. Seems that's not the case, and that he seeps regularly.

Speaking of, ##[unvote] or whatever the he'll and vote Jets Code

You are being awful flaky for someone who had a list of reads by page 3. GRC26

Funny Des was claiming I was GRC padding yet he has done nothing but pad

After all that now he's on Jetscode and will probably post ten more times explaining that vote.

GRC-10

This is a townie smash post. GRC27

Ape, you scum?

GRC 18

I am town. GRC28

:rl: Ape, tired of quoting one post at a time, fits two GRC into one post

I'm on an old iPad with terrible data speed at my inlaws. If I am quoting different peeps, I would hope Doggin counts it appropriately, given that this is a Hilda's week and I'm trying to minimize the amount of vacation time I'm spending on this game. This re-read is taking forever. I should be playing with my kid and drinking. LOL

I am town.

I'm on an old iPad with terrible data speed at my inlaws. If I am quoting different peeps, I would hope Doggin counts it appropriately, given that this is a Hilda's week and I'm trying to minimize the amount of vacation time I'm spending on this game. This re-read is taking forever. I should be playing with my kid and drinking. LOL

Just busting your chops, lol. Doesn't bother me one way or the other.

Your wish is my command.

Vote Despot

Voting despot and attributing it to Nyn. Scum tell. You are dirty. GRC29

It feels like Des just moved his vote to placate people, not really because he thinks he was wrong. His vote move doesn't feel natural, but forced. Vote Des

GRC - 7

Agreed, but I still feel Jetscode is scum. Perhaps Des was told to bus vote him to distance a little? GRC 30

Are you not counting GRC because you've given up? Serious question.

GRC 12

Yes. Serious answer.

I'm getting lynched today, there's no doubt in my mind about that. I'll flip VT, the game will spend all of 2 seconds acting like they care and will generally be happy that I'm gone, and then the game will continue from there. My GRC count is irrelevant at this point.

what ? I was the first vote ...If I could I would gladly hammer

You misunderstand me. Two double votes would tend to ping me a bit. I can't see responsible town using the power so early (unless it's a permanent, constant power), so if anything that knowledge would make me reluctant.

That said, I read him as emo town...so take that for what you will

GRC 12

Yes. Serious answer.

I'm getting lynched today, there's no doubt in my mind about that. I'll flip VT, the game will spend all of 2 seconds acting like they care and will generally be happy that I'm gone, and then the game will continue from there. My GRC count is irrelevant at this point.

You're bumming me out man, srsly.

Last post I'll make regarding this, don't want to belabor the point. I think you're taking it all too personally. Some (okay most) of us are rough around the edges, but we're a pretty accepting community unless you're a cheater -- which I don't know you to be, and haven't seen anyone claim you are. If playing with the group makes you this genuinely miserable, maybe we're not for you. Hate to see that, but regardless I don't think anyone is sitting around hoping you get lynched solely to get rid of YOU

You misunderstand me. Two double votes would tend to ping me a bit. I can't see responsible town using the power so early (unless it's a permanent, constant power), so if anything that knowledge would make me reluctant.

That said, I read him as emo town...so take that for what you will

GRC 12

what if there is no control over the ability ? What if the ability itself is not player generated but post count generated

GRC 16

Voting despot and attributing it to Nyn. Scum tell. You are dirty. GRC29

Agreed, but I still feel Jetscode is scum. Perhaps Des was told to bus vote him to distance a little? GRC 30

I have a slight scum feeling from JC as well. He made something up with me and just not liking his play in general so far. I could also vote Krak. Des is probably town, but needs to cut the emo woe is me sh*t out. 

[unvote]

Debating between voting JC or Krak right now. 

GRC - 9

Archived