Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

Meh... Makes Ape Ape.  He could not go to sleep tonight if he did not think he somehow outsmarted Doggin's game mechanics. Certainly could be scum but not sure he would have went that hard that early as scum.  

GRC11

That's exactly what he wants you to think

GRC 22

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pac, note your GRC count

Vote Count (11 to lynch):

Integrity (2) - Hess, Smash

Krak (3) - Lizard, JiF

Jetscode (2) - Barm, Leelou

Smash (1) - JVoR

Hallia (1) - 80

JiF (1) - Pac

Roster GRC (adjustment to player-counted number is in bold)

1 Nolder
2 Leelou - 11
3 Barm - 10
4 JF80 - 4
5 Wombat - 18
6 Verb - 5
7 Crush - 11
8 Pac - 6
9 Hess - 6
10 Lily - 3
11 Smash - 22
12 JiF - 1
13 IntegritApe - 41
14 AVM - 14
15 Jetscode - 14
16 Lizzie - 21
17 Despot - 16
18 Nyn - 4
19 krak - 6
20 JVOR - 4
21 Hallia

Had to split the post because I'm only allowed a certain number of quotes at a time.

GRC? Really?

Also really? Plus the post where he defends these that I forgot to quote apparently - don't buy it.

This post is pingy. Didn't we just lynch Des in part because he made the same argument?

GRC: 9

we lynched Des for many reasons much different than what Im saying about the Ape ...this is pretty weak Barm

GRC 23

I'm for that, but do you think that will do much? She hasn't even checked in. What do you think about JC?

GRC - 11?

I didn't particularly like the "buddying" JC did with Hess.  However, while JC is always good at reading me, it isn't the case on my end.  I could go there to test the waters.  The Despot lynch wasn't particularly informative so it would be cool to actually try to lynch scum today.

GRC - 5

we lynched Des for many reasons much different than what Im saying about the Ape ...this is pretty weak Barm

GRC 23

Des was lynched for a variety of reasons, one of which was focusing on people post padding, which is the exact reason you listed as voting ape. Not so weak as you might wish.

GRC: 11

IKR?  Lots of scum ITT.

Imitation is the highest form of flattery.  Closely followed by non-GRC insults.

me2

What don't you like about my post?  Why is Des' post bad for him?

An ok response but not the one that I was looking for.  Null.  Don't like how Des tried to step in for you.

GRC: 9

Interesting you point that out.  I thought it was pretty townie of Des to clarify like that.  Scum would have allowed any form of misinterpretation to occur.

I feel like you might be angling for the super townie designation, but falling into the "too townie" one instead.

Hi Lauren.  :wub1:

:character0036:

GRC: 6

don't twist it APE I gave my reason for voting you and it had absolutely nothing to do with you asking me a question.

GRC 19

Sounds like you might be stupid. GRC42?

Holy hell with this sh*t already.  Ape stop mauling the kid.  Despot grow a pair.

Crush, I'm giving him exactly what he wants. Sorry you don't care for it, but he doesn't come here to be part of the community, he comes here to insult it and go crying back to DM so he can bad mouth us. Remember, I didn't want to play this game, but since I am I'm not going to let that whole turn the game to unenjoyable sh*t.

I'm happy to bow out. Ask Doggin to find a replacement for me. Tired of having to have to defend JN mafia and then being told I'm the big, meanie.

The reason I called Monkey breath out was because he had 36 GRC posts then decided to go back 15 pages and pick out a post I made to respond too. The made it sound like I referenced him 3 times as if it were current when it was not. Your timelines prove you just going back grabbing random posts and using them to get your GRC posts up. Not sure that makes you scum but I don't trust it at all.

GRC 20

This is seriously as dumb as you pretending not to understand how the game works.

Crush, I'm giving him exactly what he wants. Sorry you don't care for it, but he doesn't come here to be part of the community, he comes here to insult it and go crying back to DM so he can bad mouth us. Remember, I didn't want to play this game, but since I am I'm not going to let that whole turn the game to unenjoyable sh*t.

I'm happy to bow out. Ask Doggin to find a replacement for me. Tired of having to have to defend JN mafia and then being told I'm the big, meanie.

This is seriously as dumb as you pretending not to understand how the game works.

OMG calm down Monkey breathe.  Not calling you a meanie.  He brought it on himself.  Just think you would have more fun focusing on the game rather than some whiney little woe as me kid.  Have fun playing and don't worry about defending anything. 

Im down for killing Smash.  he has been very active early and Im not ready to accept it has something to do with game mechanics.  Got a feeling on him.   GRC13

FTR even though I'm new here and perhaps tiptoeing a bit until I get a feel for playstyle and attitudes, if I see something that's off I'm gonna say something. I don't find my responses scummy, if that needs to be said, but I'm not opposed to debating it if you gives something concrete. Lizzie's lack of response read like he was trying to get away from the conversation without having to give a reason. To disengage quickly. And I really don't like that he tried to get content points for saying "ew."

Grc - 7

I'm not sure the "ew" case is worth pursuing, everyone will be guilty of taking credit for non-GRC before the end. It's a null tell either way.

Actually, you talked quite a lot of sh*t about JN before ever coming to play your first game here.

Don't make me dig up logs and compare dates.

Nolder, you are my favorite.

Ditto. Despot tried to turn this nice little mountain community into Ferguson. Ape wasn't having it. I applaud the ape on this.

NOT GRC

my cholesterol. But today starts my new diet.

GNC - 1

Fat ass.

Good luck. We just bought a house as well recently and things went pretty smoothly, hopefully they will for you as well.

Des was lynched for a variety of reasons, one of which was focusing on people post padding, which is the exact reason you listed as voting ape. Not so weak as you might wish.

GRC: 11

Congrats, still down towards Dedham?

Agree with Barm, smash is stupid and possibly scum. GRC43

We relocated to Pittsburgh last year, actually. That's where the house is too. Pretty psyched as first-time home buyers.

Everyone around me has a terrible towel. Help.

Oh, I had no idea! Bummer we never got to meet you guys. One of my best friends lives out there, it's been really good to them. He's a die hard Giants, Mets fan, but let's the kids choose their own allegiance. Best of luck to you and Dan both!

Its obvious I was referring to your normal post count in these games... Is that too much for you to grasp ?

Vote Ape for blatently running up GRC by randomly responding to damn near every player in the game

GRC 20

Gross.

The reason I called Monkey breath out was because he had 36 GRC posts then decided to go back 15 pages and pick out a post I made to respond too. The made it sound like I referenced him 3 times as if it were current when it was not. Your timelines prove you just going back grabbing random posts and using them to get your GRC posts up. Not sure that makes you scum but I don't trust it at all.

GRC 20

Wtf does this even mean?

GRC: 19

ONE MORE ANNOUNCEMENT: If you are willing to wait for my count to submit actions, you can stop counting GRC posts and I will count them all.  Wanted to make my life a bit easier, but if it's sucking the fun out of the game for you, drop it.  If you don't want to wait for my count to submit, and want to keep counting, you may do so.  (Note: this is an individual decision, not a whole game decision - if some of you want to keep counting for yourselves and others don't, that's fine, so don't argue about this or vote on it, just do what you do).

I didn't particularly like the "buddying" JC did with Hess.  However, while JC is always good at reading me, it isn't the case on my end.  I could go there to test the waters.  The Despot lynch wasn't particularly informative so it would be cool to actually try to lynch scum today.

GRC - 5

In light of this.

Unvote vote JC

What the hell, let's give him some pressure and see how he responds.

GRC - 6

These posts suck balls.  Nudge with a built-in hedge.  And then he backs off and votes Darthe for lulz?  Definitely getting easy lynch vibes from JC now.  Smash, 80, Barm, AVM are best bets imo.

Vote 80

GRC: 20

Pac, note your GRC count

Vote Count (11 to lynch):

Integrity (2) - Hess, Smash

Krak (3) - Lizard, JiF

Jetscode (3) - Barm, Leelou, Integrity

Smash (2) - JVoR, Crusher

JiF (1) - Pac

Darthe (1) - 80

80 (1) - Wombat

Roster GRC (adjustment to player-counted number is in bold)

1 Nolder - 3
2 Leelou - 12
3 Barm - 11
4 JF80 - 5
5 Wombat - 19
6 Verb - 7
7 Crush - 13
8 Pac - 6
9 Hess - 6
10 Lily - 3
11 Smash - 23
12 JiF - 2
13 IntegritApe - 43
14 AVM - 14
15 Jetscode - 14
16 Lizzie - 21
17 Despot - 16
18 Nyn - 4
19 krak - 7
20 JVOR - 4
21 Darthe

A couple questions for anyone that's not an orangutan:

Is Ape prone to talking out the side of his mouth?

If Ape a selfish player?

If yes to the above, is it more likely for him to try to mislead the majority of players as scum or town or both?

My opinion on Verbal is that he clarified that either alignment has motivation to post, and a couple clarifications on Smash meta. That really just boils down to well written GRC padding. I'd like to hear his reads on gameplay so far.

Same from Pac, Hallia

grc 20

Hallia hasn't even posted yet.

LOL.   Lizzie is either making sh*t up for GRC, derping out or trying to look like he is trying to scum hunt.  Derping out for now seems legit.  .GRC14

A couple questions for anyone that's not an orangutan:

Is Ape prone to talking out the side of his mouth?

If Ape a selfish player?

If yes to the above, is it more likely for him to try to mislead the majority of players as scum or town or both?

I would say both.  he likes to be right whether he is or not. GRC15

Archived