Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dislike this vote, the extent of the reasoning was "he made one or two posts that ping", but never actually quantified what posts they are. JiF could you please provide more information backing you up?

That seems to be the sum whole of JiF, LZ, and Ape right meow.

Let it be known that I welcome most forms of engagement.

(Hello ladies)

GRC - 9

LOL. Lizzie is either making sh*t up for GRC, derping out or trying to look like he is trying to scum hunt. Derping out for now seems legit. .GRC14

I'm derping. In delivery room posting where I can. This is a slow process so I'm not just a crappy partner lol. I may not be able to post much though.

A couple posts that ping from you with 9 posts when the board is averaging about twice that, is unreasonable to you?

I didn't say that, and if you want to make it about content than that's fine, but I figure a town wants to lynch scum and I figured if you thought I was scum you'd be actively trying to further your read beyond a few pings. Also it would be helpful if you explained why they were suspect.

I didn't say that, and if you want to make it about content than that's fine, but I figure a town wants to lynch scum and I figured if you thought I was scum you'd be actively trying to further your read beyond a few pings. Also it would be helpful if you explained why they were suspect.

We had this discussion yesterday about why they pinged. Remember I said ew and you got mad?

We had this discussion yesterday about why they pinged. Remember I said ew and you got mad?

That wasn't anger, that was...a word that means a combination of excitement and tenacity. A tenaciboner?

Anyway, was "ew" the sum total of your explanation or am I misremberng? It was a long day.

GRC - 11

A couple questions for anyone that's not an orangutan:

Is Ape prone to talking out the side of his mouth?

If Ape a selfish player?

If yes to the above, is it more likely for him to try to mislead the majority of players as scum or town or both?

Yes.

Yes.

Both.

GRC=25

A couple questions for anyone that's not an orangutan:

Is Ape prone to talking out the side of his mouth?

If Ape a selfish player?

If yes to the above, is it more likely for him to try to mislead the majority of players as scum or town or both?

:rl:

I see you've already been answered...but lol

That wasn't anger, that was...a word that means a combination of excitement and tenacity. A tenaciboner?

Anyway, was "ew" the sum total of your explanation or am I misremberng? It was a long day.

GRC - 11

Trying to reengage me on archived material stinks. So, That's like 3 pings in your 10 posts.

GRC 22

That seems to be the sum whole of JiF, LZ, and Ape right meow.

Let it be known that I welcome most forms of engagement.

(Hello ladies)

GRC - 9

So this is wrong. I went back to see what he was talking about and LZ actually provided reasons and Ape did state that he agreed with LZ's reasons though he didn't elaborate beyond that.

GRC: 13

He stopped as soon as I posted. Clearly he's trying to make the less awesome feel a little more awesome.

It's the season, my love.

You know what else this season brings?

DEC 20

PSOM_Logo_Graphic_325x125.jpg

@

spirit_3color.gif

You'd better make the trip, ya scurvy fag.

8434547_600x338.jpg

gML69.jpg

So this is wrong. I went back to see what he was talking about and LZ actually provided reasons and Ape did state that he agreed with LZ's reasons though he didn't elaborate beyond that.

GRC: 13

Ugh. It'd be so much easier if whatever I said was true.

I'll go find it.

GRC - 12

Archived