Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

Fwiw I was trying to have some fun till votes started flocking onto me cause I'm not one of the "cool kids" here. Y'all have fun with that.

No words. 

Of course...just be gentle...don't shake it too hard...  :winking0001:

xD

Sorry to hear about your Mom...hard work...I was the sibling away when my Mom got sick...thank you for what you do.

I'm well.  Little busy but it's starting to slow down a little.

Thank you :)   She underwent hip replacement surgery. She's doing well, other than having an unexplained fever. But she's already started walking around and working with the physiotherapist. So I'm happy with her progress.

We have our first emo meltdown! Wonder how many more there will be. Des, if you don't want to be lynched, then keep playing the game. Don't just give up. Your accusing Smash of GRC padding while doing it yourself is the scummiest thing I've seen so far, but I'll hold my vote and give you a chance. 

I like this post. Most of his content definitely had to do with talking about post padding so this is a very good point. The encouraging words ring true to me.

You're scummier than stealing a million bucks from a dying man.

GRC 7

What exactly strikes you as scummy about Wombat? 

GRC: 5

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote Count (11 to lynch):

Integrity (2) - Hess, Smash

Krak (3) - Lizard, JiF

Jetscode (3) - Barm, Leelou, Integrity

Smash (2) - JVoR, Crusher

JiF (1) - Pac

Wombat (2) - 80, AVM

80 (1) - Wombat

Darthe (1) - Jetscode

Roster GRC (adjustment to player-counted number is in bold)

1 Nolder - 3
2 Leelou - 12
3 Barm - 13
4 JF80 - 6
5 Wombat - 20
6 Verb - 7
7 Crush - 15
8 Pac - 6
9 Hess - 6
10 Lily - 3
11 Smash - 23
12 JiF - 2
13 IntegritApe - 43
14 AVM - 15
15 Jetscode - 20
16 Lizzie - 24
17 Despot - 16
18 Nyn - 5
19 krak - 13
20 JVOR - 4
21 Darthe

Whatever.

@LK - We already knew they were dependent on GRC, but not all of us are partaking in the mad dash toward individual rewards and who's to say that his second point is correct?

I'm personally not a big fan of gamebreaking and would rather see town play it smarter rather than tarder.  

I think we can learn a lot by looking at interactions differently than we normally would, which in and of itself sounds way more fun and interesting imo.

GRC - 4

Whatever.

@LK - We already knew they were dependent on GRC, but not all of us are partaking in the mad dash toward individual rewards and who's to say that his second point is correct?

I'm personally not a big fan of gamebreaking and would rather see town play it smarter rather than tarder.  

I think we can learn a lot by looking at interactions differently than we normally would, which in and of itself sounds way more fun and interesting imo.

GRC - 4

For Barm and Krack - this is the particular post that pinged.

Its straight poopoo, trying to lead thought direction around a non-traditional game as if there is some type of perfect game play that town should follow, without, "game breaking".  Okay...

For Barm and Krack - this is the particular post that pinged.

Its straight poopoo, trying to lead thought direction around a non-traditional game as if there is some type of perfect game play that town should follow, without, "game breaking".  Okay...

So thats why I'm on Krak.  

I could go wbat and LK based purely on feeling like they're too clean.

Otherwise, these games are not made for me to Batman the sh*t out of.

And FYI to my teammates, I dont plan on visiting that QT, like at all.

Awesome, thanks, puts you back to a neutral read for me.

GRC 14

Krak and JVor (go figure) both had posts that pinged me and I lost them with my multiqoute.  Something happened trying load the page.

Did you get around to finding these? I'm gonna be looking into Krak's posts in a bit but I'd like to see what caught your eye specifically.

He's trying so hard I'm past thinking he's trying too hard to be scum.

He's playing very similarly to how he played in the last game I played with him on DM. Been really liking his posts so far.

Kinda conflicted on JC.  I don't like how he didn't want to give me a koan or play chess, but idk if I see him trolling Des so hard as scum.

GRC: 18

I'm conflicted about him too. I think his exchange with Barm and Lizzie was tongue in cheek and his vote on Darthe is null-funny since he can't stomach him. I remember that in Halli's game he was very covert and got offed by Lee vigging him. But he was flying under the rader. This game he's taking the 'in your face' approach. But I don't doubt that he's capable of shifting around his meta so I'm gonna reread him as soon as I finish catching up and see what gives.

I have a slight scum feeling from JC as well. He made something up with me and just not liking his play in general so far. I could also vote Krak. Des is probably town, but needs to cut the emo woe is me sh*t out. 

What did he make up?

GRC: 6

unvote

vote Barm

Guy is a serial inactive player whenever he comes here and he's not saying a whole lot content-wise despite spamming posts at the start.

This was the post Nyn.  It was in the midst of the whole Despot hysteria.  He didnt address it instead voted someone for "spamming".  Thought it was weak.  Then he eventually switched to Despot.  Not much.  Just seemed very non-JVOR-ish.

JVOR and I have history and he hasnt played in a while. I find everything he does to be scummy.  Probably not much to look into.

I'd be more inclined to go on gut with wbat and LK before JVOR 

And the lynch was led by Cindy. 

*laughs*

FTR even though I'm new here and perhaps tiptoeing a bit until I get a feel for playstyle and attitudes, if I see something that's off I'm gonna say something. I don't find my responses scummy, if that needs to be said, but I'm not opposed to debating it if you gives something concrete. Lizzie's lack of response read like he was trying to get away from the conversation without having to give a reason. To disengage quickly. And I really don't like that he tried to get content points for saying "ew."

Shooting for the lack of engagement angle again?  :tongue:

Focused on Jetscode and Pac for this readthrough.

He does this, followed up by:

Pretty solidly defensive himself.

This post is meh.

And this.

This seems weird seeing as we all know that GRC content is required.

Agreeing with JVOR's post about me. I answered this in my last post.

Aaaand blatant bandwagon.

I quoted this thinking it was a Jetscode post, was going to say that it was the first good one I've seen from him. My bad.

I think you're reading too much into his response to you and Lizzie. I feel like he was making fun of you more than actually being defensive. I agree that him trying to miscount his GRC kinda reeked and in retrospect, his vote post on Des does look bad. I'll post more thoughts on him once I ISO him properly.

I disagree about Pac's posts. His first post, specifically, seemed decent. 

GRC: 7

Vote Count (11 to lynch):

Integrity (2) - Hess, Smash

Krak (3) - Lizard, JiF

Jetscode (3) - Barm, Leelou, Integrity

Smash (2) - JVoR, Crusher

JiF (1) - Pac

Wombat (2) - 80, AVM

80 (1) - Wombat

Darthe (1) - Jetscode

Roster GRC

1 Nolder - 3
2 Leelou - 12
3 Barm - 15
4 JF80 - 6
5 Wombat - 20
6 Verb - 7
7 Crush - 15
8 Pac - 6
9 Hess - 6
10 Lily - 3
11 Smash - 23
12 JiF - 5
13 IntegritApe - 43
14 AVM - 15
15 Jetscode - 20
16 Lizzie - 24
17 Despot - 16
18 Nyn - 7
19 krak - 13
20 JVOR - 4
21 Darthe

Nyn - so you agree with Pac's first post that it is likely to happen?

Re: Jetscode - I took it as a mix of both, but specifically the defensiveness that stuck out.

No, I agree that it WAS happening. GRC padding accusations ruled the game since early on instead of content. But it looks like we finally shifted away from it being the focal point.

As for JC, I don't know how much you played together or how familiar you are with him but I think his interaction with you was mostly null for him. He's a wiseass. But some of the other things I pointed out were iffy. Almost done catching up and then I'll expand.

What did he make up?

Series of posts below: 

Everyone sounds so uptight. I don't like it. 

As you avoid any contact with a fluff vote on Pac.  

Sheesh.

GRC-10

I am not avoiding contact. Why are you making things up? I've been responding to everyone. I don't like the atmosphere of the game. Feels too rigid and I don't have fun in that environment. Everyone seems too concerned with making GRC posts and not having fun. 

GRC - 13

No, I agree that it WAS happening. GRC padding accusations ruled the game since early on instead of content. But it looks like we finally shifted away from it being the focal point.

As for JC, I don't know how much you played together or how familiar you are with him but I think his interaction with you was mostly null for him. He's a wiseass. But some of the other things I pointed out were iffy. Almost done catching up and then I'll expand.

GRC: 8  :P

So now that you've cleared the current list of suspects dear, who do you suggest looks scummy?

Ok caught up to here.

Any leans so far?

That's exactly what he wants you to think

RCMP 22

I disagree. I don't have as much experience with Ape as the rest of you, but I don't think he would be this overtly obvious.

Hallia has been replaced by Darthe (or whatever his SN is here). 

Ugh

LK

Smash

Nolder

Everybody else*

* includes nulls like Leelou & now Darthe

RCMP: 7

Why is Nolder is in your green pile? Seems pretty null to me so far.

GRC: 9

Barm is not really up there for me at the moment. Reason why I felt fine voting him early was to gauge his reaction if more votes went on him but not much came out of it.

Right now of the more active posters, I'm more down with voting Jetscode or Smash. Smash has been like a man obsessed with GRC tracking and commenting about it and has a lot of posts that just comment on game mechanics. High GRC inflation does not necessarily equal scum because town and scum presumably have incentives to post a lot, but to me it's still a bit of a red flag. Outside of that, it he's gotten into it with LK, Jetscode, Ape, and Despot a bit. I'm okay with my vote for now.

Crusher you answered your own question why I voted Despot. It was obvious there was some confusion on my part and Despot decided that was a good reason to vote me without reading what was actually going on. Either way its Day one and the way I see it these game mechanics require you to be active ...No ? BTW my omgus vote was on LK the goofball

GRC - 3

you chose this point in your GRC juggernaut to go back and pull this sh*t up ? At this stage all your doing is running up posts not real game content just pure bullsh*t/

GRC-19

Funny Des was claiming I was GRC padding yet he has done nothing but pad

After all that now he's on Jetscode and will probably post ten more times explaining that vote.

GRC-10

you claimed GRC for this crap ?

The Ape has 2 posts Im getting worried

ok so 8 people voting and 10 votes on depot ?

JIF have a doubling ability ?

Happened twice in that train

GRC - 13 ?

what if there is no control over the ability ? What if the ability itself is not player generated but post count generated

GRC 16

Barm is not really up there for me at the moment. Reason why I felt fine voting him early was to gauge his reaction if more votes went on him but not much came out of it.

Right now of the more active posters, I'm more down with voting Jetscode or Smash. Smash has been like a man obsessed with GRC tracking and commenting about it and has a lot of posts that just comment on game mechanics. High GRC inflation does not necessarily equal scum because town and scum presumably have incentives to post a lot, but to me it's still a bit of a red flag. Outside of that, it he's gotten into it with LK, Jetscode, Ape, and Despot a bit. I'm okay with my vote for now.

GRC: 5 (i'll remember one day.)

Ugh. It'd be so much easier if whatever I said was true.

I'll go find it.

GRC - 12

I ISO'd and couldn't find anything and it appears like this is a sidetrack leading nowhere so I'm dropping it.

Translation: I was talking out of my ass and can't back it up so I'm gonna pretend like this is all moot and run far far away.

So thats why I'm on Krak.  

I could go wbat and LK based purely on feeling like they're too clean.

This was the post Nyn.  It was in the midst of the whole Despot hysteria.  He didnt address it instead voted someone for "spamming".  Thought it was weak.  Then he eventually switched to Despot.  Not much.  Just seemed very non-JVOR-ish.

Fair enough. Thanks

So now that you've cleared the current list of suspects dear, who do you suggest looks scummy?

I'm gonna be rereading Krak and JC's content once I finish dinner. Krak started off looking so so but I really don't like his recent posts where he backpedals. JC I'm conflicted about, because while I feel that some of the reasons listed against him are null, he did make some bad posts. I think what Leelou pointed out where he nudged her was bad, as was his vote post on Des now in retrospect.

I'd also like to see more from Nolder at this point. 

GRC: 11

Archived