16 Lizzie - 25
17 Despot - 16
18 Nyn - 12
19 krak - 13
20 JVOR - 7
21 Darthe

Hi honey. 

Thoughts on JC? 

Meh.  A couple people are poking at him but not voting him.  I agree his early push at you was a little silly, but I don't like trains where people nudge but don't join.  I think both 80 and Wombat have nudged that train.  I know 80 did, and I'm pretty sure I saw Wombat do it, too.

So I'm 'meh' on JC.

Meh. A couple people are poking at him but not voting him. I agree his early push at you was a little silly, but I don't like trains where people nudge but don't join. I think both 80 and Wombat have nudged that train. I know 80 did, and I'm pretty sure I saw Wombat do it, too.

So I'm 'meh' on JC.

Wanna vote 80?

I need to go back and read Wombat's posts closer.

Why is Nolder is in your green pile? Seems pretty null to me so far.

Can confirm. I am in the process of skimming to catch up (will make excuses in another post) and I already have his post open in another tab waiting until I'm current with the game before voting him for it. I'll make him a retroactive deal though, if he unvoted himself by page 20 (which is the last page currently) I wont vote him for it.

This post.  Especially the bold.

Barm is not really up there for me at the moment. Reason why I felt fine voting him early was to gauge his reaction if more votes went on him but not much came out of it.

Right now of the more active posters, I'm more down with voting Jetscode or Smash. Smash has been like a man obsessed with GRC tracking and commenting about it and has a lot of posts that just comment on game mechanics. High GRC inflation does not necessarily equal scum because town and scum presumably have incentives to post a lot, but to me it's still a bit of a red flag. Outside of that, it he's gotten into it with LK, Jetscode, Ape, and Despot a bit. I'm okay with my vote for now.

funny GRC tracking is the basis for the entire game and its mechanics so yeah I've been looking at how people rack up the points.

That being said I don't like the way the APE is going about his business. Sure he has his normal amount of annoying posts but his content is way the hell off IMHO. If you guys cant understand that fine but theres a little more than me just looking at counts, it goes slightly deeper than that.

If you had a better way to approach lynch 1 where there really is no legit casing going on, then then I'd like to hear it.

Idiots

GRC 24

You know what else this season brings?

DEC 20

PSOM_Logo_Graphic_325x125.jpg

@

spirit_3color.gif

You'd better make the trip, ya scurvy fag.

8434547_600x338.jpg

gML69.jpg

I might actually be there with my brother and his wife!  My MBA graduation is the day before so they're driving down from Little Rock.  His wife has never seen the ocean (other than from above in an airplane) and wants to even though it'll likely be cold as all outside.  I'll let ya know for sure.

No words. 

xD

Thank you :)   She underwent hip replacement surgery. She's doing well, other than having an unexplained fever. But she's already started walking around and working with the physiotherapist. So I'm happy with her progress.

I like this post. Most of his content definitely had to do with talking about post padding so this is a very good point. The encouraging words ring true to me.

What exactly strikes you as scummy about Wombat? 

GRC: 5

Did you get around to finding these? I'm gonna be looking into Krak's posts in a bit but I'd like to see what caught your eye specifically.

He's playing very similarly to how he played in the last game I played with him on DM. Been really liking his posts so far.

I'm conflicted about him too. I think his exchange with Barm and Lizzie was tongue in cheek and his vote on Darthe is null-funny since he can't stomach him. I remember that in Halli's game he was very covert and got offed by Lee vigging him. But he was flying under the rader. This game he's taking the 'in your face' approach. But I don't doubt that he's capable of shifting around his meta so I'm gonna reread him as soon as I finish catching up and see what gives.

What did he make up?

GRC: 6

The way he's acted has just really seemed off to me, there have been a couple posts where it's screamed "I'M TOWN TRUST MEEEE," and I'm just not used to the forwardness (maybe that's the word I'm looking for?) of THAT sort of thing from Wombat.

I feel like I'm not expressing it correctly. 

GRC 16, I think

Come kill Smash with me.  He has done more day 1 of this game than he ever has. 

GRC:16

If you can't figure out by now that this game requires you to be active and that's why my play style has changed slightly then I don't know what to tell ya. if you want to vote me because of it then that's a pretty weak argument but you keep going my friend

GRC 25

Also those of you that might call hypocritical on my above statement because your idiots keep in mind there are GRC's and then there are bullsh*t completely out of character run ups. Because I am active does not make me the latter

Im going to Unvote APE

And Vote Crusher

I'm out of my element this game. Somebody kill me. 

GRC 7

I blame CTM.

I think you're probably more likely going to do some killing of your own.

Suddenly I'm getting worried you may do some yourself...

GRC 17

Maybe. Maybe I can kill people this game.

GRC 8

Can I have a gun and the three of us have a Mexican standoff?  Then decide after hours that we should all unite to take down CTM?

I like where this game is going.

I blame CTM.

Suddenly I'm getting worried you may do some yourself...

GRC 17

Can I have a gun and the three of us have a Mexican standoff?  Then decide after hours that we should all unite to take down CTM?

I like where this game is going.

Trust me, you're in good hands.

Also, I totally laughed at the krak post when I read it as well.

funny GRC tracking is the basis for the entire game and its mechanics so yeah I've been looking at how people rack up the points.

That being said I don't like the way the APE is going about his business. Sure he has his normal amount of annoying posts but his content is way the hell off IMHO. If you guys cant understand that fine but theres a little more than me just looking at counts, it goes slightly deeper than that.

If you had a better way to approach lynch 1 where there really is no legit casing going on, then then I'd like to hear it.

Idiots

GRC 24

I'll bite, what exactly is striking you as specifically off about Ape aside from the post-a-thon last night.

Krak ISO

Lols at everyone talking about GRC padding. Then says he hopes Lizzie is town this game (???). Not sure why he mentions him specifically.

Responds with “I hope you’re kidding”, to Wombat voting Smash after saying that Des, Smash and AVM seem awkward and that maybe Des/Smash are doing a double move. Doesn't really say much beyond that. I’m assuming he disagrees though it’s unclear what he disagrees with exactly (the awkwardness observation or the Smash/Des double team…. Or the Smash vote)… Care to clarify, Krak?

Then he quotes AVM’s consequent vote on Wombat and says it’s not a good look for AVM. I agree that the vote post was iffy.

He then chastises Des for a post where he says he thinks Wombat is meh and possibly setting him up… Krak basically says that this is one of the first posts of Des that are not okay. He asks him what was even the point of this post and says what he said about Wombat is garbage. I don’t really care for this post. First of all I feel that Des had quite a few of questionable posts and Krak pinpointing that specific post makes no sense to me.  Secondly, Des was giving a read on Wombat. While I think he’s wrong, I don’t see what’s so off about him bringing it up. Basically Krak was biting his head off because? … He was theorizing and giving a read on a player? Shame on him! Earlier he responded in disbelief to Wombat’s vote…. Now he’s defending Wombat from Des…. So it’s unclear what his read on Wombat actually is.

Then he gets into the discussion with Ape of how to approach the game. Eh.

Nudges Verbal, asking him how it feels to be on a scum team with Des. 

Keeps the game approach discussion going with Lizzie. Lizzie explains what he doesn’t like about Krak’s response.

Fluff posts

Responds to Lizzie again about the above topic. 

Then Lizzie quotes Krak’s last GRC count and says ew. I assume he didn't care for his post. Krak in response votes him, saying he’s avoiding engaging him, gave a bad answer and counting his response as GRC was awful. Lizzie prolly could have expanded, but I feel like Krak was more invested on pouncing rather than trying to see what he meant or giving him the opportunity to do so. 

Then he defends himself from Ape, saying he’s gonna call it how he sees it, that he’s not opposed to debating and that Lizzie’s reply felt like he was trying to get away from the conversation and disengage. And that he really didn't like him trying to get GRC credit for it. Eh. This whole push feels stupid. 

Asks questions about Ape’s meta.

Says that JiF, Lizzie and Ape are basically voting without backing up their reads with quotes and just saying something pinged them. Eh.  Don’t really agree with this. 

Krak nudges Lizzie to actually explain what about his posts he didn't like

Barm posts saying he read back and that Lizzie did give reasons and that Ape agreed with them. Krak says it would be easier if whatever he said was true….  >.> He says he’ll go find it. Weird post.

He says he ISOed and didn't find anything… but that it looks like this is sidetracking leading to no where, so he’s dropping it. It bugs me that he didn’t ask Barm to link the post if he really couldn't find it…. And the fact that he backpedaled when Barm interjected is iffy. If he’s legit suspicious of Lizzie and thinks he’s throwing around votes without backing it up… then this is entirely relevant. 

Then on further thought he votes Lizzie. Okay? What changed?

tldr…. Krak makes a big deal about Lizzie not engaging him and counting his ew post as GRC. Drops a vote on him. Nudges Ape, Lizzie and JiF for voting people over stuff that pinged them without supporting their votes with quotes. Upon being corrected by Barm that Lizzie did actually provide reasons for his vote on Krak, he decides to drop the whole thing because it’s sidetracking… but then votes Lizzie again (not too long after I point out that his backpedaling reeks).

I'll bite, what exactly is striking you as specifically off about Ape aside from the post-a-thon last night.

He's not doing his usual casing on day 1 long drawn out posts claiming everyone as suspects....I see more one liners from him which is not typical. Only time he really looked Apeish was when he was arguing with Despot which I have seen him do before.

I feel the Ape could have had just as many posts acting like normal Ape instead he chose, as you put it, "post - a - thon" one liners.

GRC 26

If you can't figure out by now that this game requires you to be active and that's why my play style has changed slightly then I don't know what to tell ya. if you want to vote me because of it then that's a pretty weak argument but you keep going my friend

GRC 25

Also those of you that might call hypocritical on my above statement because your idiots keep in mind there are GRC's and then there are bullsh*t completely out of character run ups. Because I am active does not make me the latter

Im going to Unvote APE

And Vote Crusher

I disagree with you Smashmouse.  Reardless of setup you just came out of the gate differently and it felt off.  The fact you decided to react in this weak ass omgus makes me feel no worse for voting you.  I do plan on reading more. But for now.  I think I got you.  GRC17

I disagree with you Smashmouse.  Reardless of setup you just came out of the gate differently and it felt off.  The fact you decided to react in this weak ass omgus makes me feel no worse for voting you.  I do plan on reading more. But for now.  I think I got you.  GRC17

heh its not an OMGUS vote at all Crush I know exactly what your up too and I'll bet your scummates are putting you up to it.

Your poking at me trying to cause an argument more than your doing any type of casing at all. Roll that around in your stinking QT

Crusher (1) - Smash

Krak (3) - Lizard, JiF

Jetscode (3) - Barm, Leelou, Integrity

Smash (3) - JVoR, Crusher, Hess

JiF (1) - Pac

Wombat (2) - 80, AVM

80 (1) - Wombat

Darthe (1) - Jetscode

Lizard (1) - Krak

Roster GRC

1 Nolder - 3
2 Leelou - 17
3 Barm - 17
4 JF80 - 6
5 Wombat - 20
6 Verb - 11
7 Crush - 17
8 Pac - 6
9 Hess - 10
10 Lily - 4
11 Smash - 27
12 JiF - 5
13 IntegritApe - 43
14 AVM - 18
15 Jetscode - 20
16 Lizzie - 25
17 Despot - 16
18 Nyn - 13
19 krak - 14
20 JVOR - 8
21 Darthe

Krak ISO

Lols at everyone talking about GRC padding. Then says he hopes Lizzie is town this game (???). Not sure why he mentions him specifically.

Responds with “I hope you’re kidding”, to Wombat voting Smash after saying that Des, Smash and AVM seem awkward and that maybe Des/Smash are doing a double move. Doesn't really say much beyond that. I’m assuming he disagrees though it’s unclear what he disagrees with exactly (the awkwardness observation or the Smash/Des double team…. Or the Smash vote)… Care to clarify, Krak?

Then he quotes AVM’s consequent vote on Wombat and says it’s not a good look for AVM. I agree that the vote post was iffy.

He then chastises Des for a post where he says he thinks Wombat is meh and possibly setting him up… Krak basically says that this is one of the first posts of Des that are not okay. He asks him what was even the point of this post and says what he said about Wombat is garbage. I don’t really care for this post. First of all I feel that Des had quite a few of questionable posts and Krak pinpointing that specific post makes no sense to me.  Secondly, Des was giving a read on Wombat. While I think he’s wrong, I don’t see what’s so off about him bringing it up. Basically Krak was biting his head off because? … He was theorizing and giving a read on a player? Shame on him! Earlier he responded in disbelief to Wombat’s vote…. Now he’s defending Wombat from Des…. So it’s unclear what his read on Wombat actually is.

Keeps the game approach discussion going with Lizzie. Lizzie explains what he doesn’t like about Krak’s response.

Fluff posts

Then Lizzie quotes Krak’s last GRC count and says ew. I assume he didn't care for his post. Krak in response votes him, saying he’s avoiding engaging him, gave a bad answer and counting his response as GRC was awful. Lizzie prolly could have expanded, but I feel like Krak was more invested on pouncing rather than trying to see what he meant or giving him the opportunity to do so. 

Then he defends himself from Ape, saying he’s gonna call it how he sees it, that he’s not opposed to debating and that Lizzie’s reply felt like he was trying to get away from the conversation and disengage. And that he really didn't like him trying to get GRC credit for it. Eh. This whole push feels stupid. 

Says that JiF, Lizzie and Ape are basically voting without backing up their reads with quotes and just saying something pinged them. Eh.  Don’t really agree with this. 

Barm posts saying he read back and that Lizzie did give reasons and that Ape agreed with them. Krak says it would be easier if whatever he said was true….  >.> He says he’ll go find it. Weird post.

He says he ISOed and didn't find anything… but that it looks like this is sidetracking leading to no where, so he’s dropping it. It bugs me that he didn’t ask Barm to link the post if he really couldn't find it…. And the fact that he backpedaled when Barm interjected is iffy. If he’s legit suspicious of Lizzie and thinks he’s throwing around votes without backing it up… then this is entirely relevant. 

tldr…. Krak makes a big deal about Lizzie not engaging him and counting his ew post as GRC. Drops a vote on him. Nudges Ape, Lizzie and JiF for voting people over stuff that pinged them without supporting their votes with quotes. Upon being corrected by Barm that Lizzie did actually provide reasons for his vote on Krak, he decides to drop the whole thing because it’s sidetracking… but then votes Lizzie again (not too long after I point out that his backpedaling reeks).

Vote Krak

Krak ISO

Fluff posts

I didn't backpedal because I didn't miss anything and Barm didn't correct me because I didn't miss anything concerning LK and me.  I thought I'd missed some content from LK and when I didn't find it I  had no cause to reconsider anything I had said.

You've had little to no impact on my play thus far this game (until this post, of course).

Your ISO bothers me because even though you find me scummy (as evidenced by your vote), you've made no attempt at an impartial ISO.  I think this is par for the course with you, however, so it's null for me.

GRC - 15

I didn't backpedal because I didn't miss anything and Barm didn't correct me because I didn't miss anything concerning LK and me. I thought I'd missed some content from LK and when I didn't find it I had no cause to reconsider anything I had said.

You've had little to no impact on my play thus far this game (until this post, of course).

Your ISO bothers me because even though you find me scummy (as evidenced by your vote), you've made no attempt at an impartial ISO. I think this is par for the course with you, however, so it's null for me.

GRC - 15

You seem townish in a way.

His whole thing was about how scum would rush to be the biggest posters and I'm far from being the highest poster, nor do I have a role, so why would I be his number 1 scum read?  Looks too easy.

Archived