Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

Here's how this went down. 

I was willing to vote JC during the first phase, but Des got hammered before I had a chance to go back and look through JC's and Krak's posts. Today I asked a bunch of people what they think of JC, so far it's been an overwhelming meh. To me, JC hasn't done much of his town thing though, not sure if I'm starting to tunnel or not. 

The only nudge from Wombat I saw to JC was him nudging Des to change. 

During Des's emofit, Wombat posted this about JC:

This phase, dingbat called out 80 for nudging and hedging JC: 

Don't exactly feel the best from Wombat, but I keep reading his, Hess's and JC's posts and keep thinking they are Hess since they all now have the same avi. 

Thank you.  I was totally wrong on my reason for Wombat.  I retract that FOS and remove him from my #1 suspect - I misread those posts you quoted when I was reading the thread.....which is why I said I thought Wombat nudged as well.....he didn't.

But really, you did me a favor.  Now I can go after my #2, who I really wanted to be my #1 but I was too dumb to realize my mistake.

Yes Mr. Rory James is sleeping on my chest right now. 7lb, 7oz. Mom and baby doing great.

Grats dude!

I find this heartbreaking because you are two of my favorites.

Agreed.  I love playing with Nolder & Darthe.  My personal take:  sometimes people make mistakes without the intention of it being to break a game.  They live and learn.  Hopefully these two can move past whatever issues they have.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JC ISO

Announces limited availability during the week and votes Lizzie.

Says he could also go Barm or Des, out of principle. Lol

Lizzie asks him why he voted him. He says cause it’s Monday. 

He notes that he doesn’t like Smash taking the lead early on D1

Then he requotes Lizzie’s “Why?” post and says over defensiveness noted. xD

When Barm asked him to explain what he meant about ‘out of principal’, he pastes a funny definition on what it means. Up until now the game is only at page 2 and I feel like JC is having a good laugh. His post about Smash is prolly the only one that comes across as a serious comment so far. 

Barm says he’s just shooting his mouth off in general principle. JC clarifies that they’ve played before and then nudges Barm for counting his reply as GRC.

Lizzie nudges JC, saying his defense of Smash is noted and that he was sowing WIFOM when he said he didn’t like Smash taking the lead. JC replies with: Silliness noted.  I don’t really understand why Lizzie inferred that JC’s willingness to vote Barm or Des was defending Smash. Plus Smash’s activity in the game has been brought up by various people on several occasions. It’s a meta reference 2 pages into the game when there isn’t really much to go by.  I didn’t really see anything wrong with it.

Smash lols at JC’s accusation, nudging him for equaling his GRC in two minutes. JC was responding to Lizzie and Barm so it didn’t really feel like he was trying to pad his GRC. Plus JC was referencing Smash’s meta of being a low poster. As far as I’ve seen, JC isn’t normally a low poster when he plays. IMO the whole activity level meta angle is kinda moot because of the way this game is set up… but I could see how it would be mentioned as a point of interest cause it’s different.

More exchange with Barm where he chastises him for counting a post as GRC.

Lizzie repeats that JC defended Smash and then suspected Smash in the same breath. He asks JC wha’s his stance on Smash. JC asks him where he saw him defending Smash. Good question >.>

More exchange with Barm about that post he counted as GRC. Feels like JC made a joke and Barm took it too seriously.

Lizzie says that JC’s post of voting Des or Barm out of principle was defending Smash. I don’t really get it.

Smash tells Des he has it in for him and nudges him in JC’s direction if he’s looking for padders. JC tells everyone to put him at L-1 and that he’ll hammer.

When Leelou says everyone sounds uptight he nudges her and says she’s been avoiding any contact with a fluff vote on Pac. I’m gonna have to reread Leelou’s posts but from recollection it felt like she was being proactive and engaging. So I disagree with this push.

Asks Hess if he minds him bandwagoning with him.

Approves of JVOR’s vote on Barm. IMO it was pretty flimsy.

He casts a vote on Des, saying my wish is his command. In retrospect not really loving this post.

He nudges Crusher to get on Des’ train when he mentions that Des’ behavior seems suspicious.

Des says he’s adding JC to his scum list. Says JC is way too eager to push his train (it does come across that way). So he’s either scum or doesn’t give a sh*t about helping town win. JC replies saying he overestimates his ability to contribute *snerk*

Then he counts some gif responses to Des’ emo as GRC which is rather hypocritical after he lectured Barm about mislabeling posts as GRC. Smash calls him out on it and he replies saying at least he has his sense of humor and that egging on the lynch of a player who self voted is GRC. I don’t hate his response, but I don’t really agree with it either.

Then he casts a vote on Darthe. This vote is null, as I mentioned earlier. 

Answers Krak’s question about Ape’s meta.

Nudges AVM to vote Darthe.

Leelou asks why JC was repping almost every single post and he asks who even notices that. Heh.

Tldr I think what prolly bugs me the most is that while he nudges Smash repeatedly and shows willingness to go in that direction, he ends up going with Des and then Darthe and nudging other players to join along. ie now that I finished ISOing him, I kinda see what Lizzie meant about him hedging on Smash. I think his nudge on Lee was off the mark.  But I also think that some of his earlier jokes were misconstrued as scummy when I think he was just dicking around. 

Basically, I’d like to see more from him other than wanting to lynch people he doesn’t particularly care for.  Right now he’s in my null to scum pile so definitely keeping an eye on him.

heh its not an OMGUS vote at all Crush I know exactly what your up too and I'll bet your scummates are putting you up to it.

Your poking at me trying to cause an argument more than your doing any type of casing at all. Roll that around in your stinking QT

I have a QT.  Group D, for Douchebag.  not sure if anybody in it is scum.  but Im not. 

Skimmed to current.

Now I'm going to go back over the thread and take notes.

Once that's done it should be a lot easier for me to keep up in real time instead of making these catch up posts.

Sorry I haven't been as involved the past couple days.

GRC: 4

I really hope that since you've been gone for several hours your next vote is full of content and not another "I'm catching up" post. I'd like to know what you think of the game so far.

GRC: 18

Leelou and Crusher have particularly crappy votes on Des here imo.  JiF and JVoR came after Des basically started begging to be lynched, so that's null imo.  80 camping on Pac and AVM camping on me look terrible.  Pac is being a dick again and should prob be run up 3rd or 4th.

GRC: 22

Really?  I voted him to see who would jump on after.  I had no idea he would self vote and then one or two people were double voters.  His self vote and the double voters made his train useless.

Darthe I think it's pretty ****ed up you agreed to replace into this game.

You know how I feel about you. I thought maybe we could coexist.

I wont join games you're in and you stay the hell out of games I'm in.

Guess not. **** you I'm replacing out. Enjoy the game a$$hole.

Holy hell.  I thought Darthe decided not to play.  You ******* DMers and your grudges are brutal.  I saw Arsis rep a post in this game.  If he promises to not be a total cocksniffer, I have no issue with Doggin letting him come in.   Doggins call.

Leelou is town, yay!

Now leaning town on Wombat due to me being a dumbass and Leelou pointing out my mistake.

80 can DIAF.

Vote: 80

I find it curious that you made him your number one suspect on a single point, and then do a complete about face when that single point was wrong. Have you read any of the rest of his gameplay? What do you think of it?

GRC: 20

JC ISO

Announces limited availability during the week and votes Lizzie.

Says he could also go Barm or Des, out of principle. Lol

Lizzie asks him why he voted him. He says cause it’s Monday. 

He notes that he doesn’t like Smash taking the lead early on D1

Then he requotes Lizzie’s “Why?” post and says over defensiveness noted. xD

When Barm asked him to explain what he meant about ‘out of principal’, he pastes a funny definition on what it means. Up until now the game is only at page 2 and I feel like JC is having a good laugh. His post about Smash is prolly the only one that comes across as a serious comment so far. 

Barm says he’s just shooting his mouth off in general principle. JC clarifies that they’ve played before and then nudges Barm for counting his reply as GRC.

Lizzie nudges JC, saying his defense of Smash is noted and that he was sowing WIFOM when he said he didn’t like Smash taking the lead. JC replies with: Silliness noted.  I don’t really understand why Lizzie inferred that JC’s willingness to vote Barm or Des was defending Smash. Plus Smash’s activity in the game has been brought up by various people on several occasions. It’s a meta reference 2 pages into the game when there isn’t really much to go by.  I didn’t really see anything wrong with it.

Smash lols at JC’s accusation, nudging him for equaling his GRC in two minutes. JC was responding to Lizzie and Barm so it didn’t really feel like he was trying to pad his GRC. Plus JC was referencing Smash’s meta of being a low poster. As far as I’ve seen, JC isn’t normally a low poster when he plays. IMO the whole activity level meta angle is kinda moot because of the way this game is set up… but I could see how it would be mentioned as a point of interest cause it’s different.

More exchange with Barm where he chastises him for counting a post as GRC.

Lizzie repeats that JC defended Smash and then suspected Smash in the same breath. He asks JC wha’s his stance on Smash. JC asks him where he saw him defending Smash. Good question >.>

More exchange with Barm about that post he counted as GRC. Feels like JC made a joke and Barm took it too seriously.

Lizzie says that JC’s post of voting Des or Barm out of principle was defending Smash. I don’t really get it.

Smash tells Des he has it in for him and nudges him in JC’s direction if he’s looking for padders. JC tells everyone to put him at L-1 and that he’ll hammer.

When Leelou says everyone sounds uptight he nudges her and says she’s been avoiding any contact with a fluff vote on Pac. I’m gonna have to reread Leelou’s posts but from recollection it felt like she was being proactive and engaging. So I disagree with this push.

Asks Hess if he minds him bandwagoning with him.

Approves of JVOR’s vote on Barm. IMO it was pretty flimsy.

He casts a vote on Des, saying my wish is his command. In retrospect not really loving this post.

He nudges Crusher to get on Des’ train when he mentions that Des’ behavior seems suspicious.

Des says he’s adding JC to his scum list. Says JC is way too eager to push his train (it does come across that way). So he’s either scum or doesn’t give a sh*t about helping town win. JC replies saying he overestimates his ability to contribute *snerk*

Then he counts some gif responses to Des’ emo as GRC which is rather hypocritical after he lectured Barm about mislabeling posts as GRC. Smash calls him out on it and he replies saying at least he has his sense of humor and that egging on the lynch of a player who self voted is GRC. I don’t hate his response, but I don’t really agree with it either.

Then he casts a vote on Darthe. This vote is null, as I mentioned earlier. 

Answers Krak’s question about Ape’s meta.

Nudges AVM to vote Darthe.

Leelou asks why JC was repping almost every single post and he asks who even notices that. Heh.

Tldr I think what prolly bugs me the most is that while he nudges Smash repeatedly and shows willingness to go in that direction, he ends up going with Des and then Darthe and nudging other players to join along. ie now that I finished ISOing him, I kinda see what Lizzie meant about him hedging on Smash. I think his nudge on Lee was off the mark.  But I also think that some of his earlier jokes were misconstrued as scummy when I think he was just dicking around. 

Basically, I’d like to see more from him other than wanting to lynch people he doesn’t particularly care for.  Right now he’s in my null to scum pile so definitely keeping an eye on him.

Interesting post. Doesn't really convince me to stop voting for him. Contemplating Smash though, been eying up some of his posts that I don't like.

GRC: 22

Okay. Am I tunneling on JC? 

vote 80

Not really.  His reason for the initial push on you was completely fabricated (as far as I can tell), but that doesn't mean he didn't do it on purpose to see how you responded.  You're willing to look elsewhere and not focusing on one thing at a time, which is part of how I can townread you.  Incidentally, this is why it usually takes me into D2 to read you - most of D1 is jokey & fluff, but we kinda got down to business earlier this game.....and you not focusing on one thing at a time, and also asking me questions and then remembering them....all town tells from you.

I find it curious that you made him your number one suspect on a single point, and then do a complete about face when that single point was wrong. Have you read any of the rest of his gameplay? What do you think of it?

GRC: 20

Agreed.  I was basing my whole evaluation on misreading posts that Leelou quoted.  Think about it - it is a fine line between thinking somebody nudged and then realizing they actually criticized.  One would make you suspicious, and the other would not (especially if you agreed with the criticism).  So that's why I did an about-face.

I'm probably not explaining this very well, but that is as clear as I can be.

Are the greens scum or town?

GRC 4

Sorry, was perusing back through the thread and saw I never responded to this.

Blue = confident town read

Green = leaning town read

Orange = leaning scum read

Red = confident scum read

Re: Lily, need to see more.

Seeing that question made me do a quick ISO, and there isn't much to work with yet.  A couple clarification questions from her like the above, and then some advice to Des that isn't alignment indicative, and finally her statement that she needs some flips to work with.  That was the towniest post (imo) from her thus far, but I need more.

I'm gonna keep poking around the thread.

If you can't figure out by now that this game requires you to be active and that's why my play style has changed slightly then I don't know what to tell ya. if you want to vote me because of it then that's a pretty weak argument but you keep going my friend

GRC 25

Also those of you that might call hypocritical on my above statement because your idiots keep in mind there are GRC's and then there are bullsh*t completely out of character run ups. Because I am active does not make me the latter

Im going to Unvote APE

And Vote Crusher

This post stinks to me. Basically "Sure I'm being hypocritical but I'm actually not". Also using meta that Ape has since pointed out is wrong.

Between this and the other smash post I pinged yesterday I think I am willing to give this smash lynch a go. It should also be an informative lynch, which is useful.

Vote: Smash

GRC: 23

Re: Lily, need to see more.

Seeing that question made me do a quick ISO, and there isn't much to work with yet.  A couple clarification questions from her like the above, and then some advice to Des that isn't alignment indicative, and finally her statement that she needs some flips to work with.  That was the towniest post (imo) from her thus far, but I need more.

I'm gonna keep poking around the thread.

I've been looking for a Lily post to say the same thing, but apparently haven't gone far enough back yet. Lily, I know you're a big late game player but some more early game stuff would be really helpful.

GRC: 24

This post stinks to me. Basically "Sure I'm being hypocritical but I'm actually not". Also using meta that Ape has since pointed out is wrong.

Between this and the other smash post I pinged yesterday I think I am willing to give this smash lynch a go. It should also be an informative lynch, which is useful.

Vote: Smash

GRC: 23

Can you expound on this?  I'm not getting the same feeling from Smash's posts that you are (obviously as you're voting him and I listed him as a town lean).

Can you expound on this?  I'm not getting the same feeling from Smash's posts that you are (obviously as you're voting him and I listed him as a town lean).

He's (smash) been claiming that Ape never jumps in with a lot of posts like he (ape) has in this game, which Ape stated is wrong as he (ape) often does exactly that in many games. I'm taking Ape at his word for this because I feel like it is correct based on my hazy recollections of past mafia. Is this wrong? I am willing to back off of Smash if it is.

GRC: 25

He's (smash) been claiming that Ape never jumps in with a lot of posts like he (ape) has in this game, which Ape stated is wrong as he (ape) often does exactly that in many games. I'm taking Ape at his word for this because I feel like it is correct based on my hazy recollections of past mafia. Is this wrong? I am willing to back off of Smash if it is.

GRC: 25

Oh ok.  No, Ape is correct on that - his activity is largely alignment neutral.  But Smash's post that you quoted above doesn't talk about that - it speaks to him defending his lynch.

Archived