Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When going over that list, I thought maybe Leelou was avoiding getting too many GRC's...but it's still more a null read than anything else.  It's just about impossible to make much of it at this point...just worth noting for trends/actions.

Crush strikes me as Crush, to this point. I read him about as well as I read Leelou and Dan...but his commentary around the Ape and offering advice on him seeming town struck me as town Crush.  Ape is an easy person for him to either let get heat (if Ape were town/Crush scum) or set up an elaborate bussing for.

But same could be said for him "protecting town Ape."  The only thing I really think I could gauge from all of it is that I don't think they're both scum.  I just see Ape telling him to fire away, that he can deflect/defend regardless and it's good to distance themselves.

Not avoiding, just having a hard time getting a real groove in this game. 

I'm not getting a scum vibe from Crusher yet. I'd like for JiF to give his opinion though. 

I need Hess to be more crazy Hess. 

Ok...I'm busy, have family...still...agree with Nolder the most...hang Darthe now. See no reason to delay the inevitiable....

On the rest, I will try and read through tomorrow.

As always. Vote Darthe

Lol? It's thanksgiving and you're busy i get it, but overall it feels like you're not really trying. I thought the darthe thing was a joke vote but to revote him? He's barely posted as far as I can tell and replaced a dead player.

Anyways, after seeing things play out so far i'm feeling like Ape, jetscode, krak, and verbal are at the top of my list for scum. Leaning town on AVM, Nyn, Barm, and nolder.

vote jetscode

Lol? It's thanksgiving and you're busy i get it, but overall it feels like you're not really trying. I thought the darthe thing was a joke vote but to revote him? He's barely posted as far as I can tell and replaced a dead player.

Anyways, after seeing things play out so far i'm feeling like Ape, jetscode, krak, and verbal are at the top of my list for scum. Leaning town on AVM, Nyn, Barm, and nolder.

vote jetscode

I meant replaced an inactive player

I see Ape as having created a wifom on the mechanics of whether it was wise for town to post heavily or not, introducing the fear of townies posting would be giving scum the cover to build up their GRC. Fear and confusion are not town traits.

Then, obviously, he goes and posts about 40 times in around 5 pages in the middle of some pretty active discussion in the early evening.

Heavy posting could be either alignment; wifom is not town.

You are remedial. Wifom works both ways. The job of any good VT is to **** with mafia and draw their NK. I'm tired of explaining this game to people, I really have no interest in playing anymore.

This is ******* DM stupid, if you're going to lynch me then admit why, I'm over your heads and too active for you to fathom any town strategy could be my motive.

How do you mean rush? You hammered him, then cased him, and put the immediacy of the hammer on me.

You put him at L-1.

I had to rush because I wanted to be on the train.

If someone else had hammered I would have been off it and left standing in the dust.

You see, I was convinced Smash was scum. I hadn't done much up to that point except make excuses about why I hadn't caught up yet so this HAD to be a thing I was a part of. I had to make a stand and show everyone something. It was long past time. I was going to do it after I'd finished catching up but then like I said you put him at L-1 and I panicked to get my vote and explanation in. I was not trying to put any blame on you except in a casual joking way. Like a guy trips over a rock and goes "ow, stupid rock.". Same sh*t.

Now stop being over defensive and help me figure out who on Smash's train was being opportunistic.

My gut says Hess.

Anyways, after seeing things play out so far i'm feeling like Ape, jetscode, krak, and verbal are at the top of my list for scum. Leaning town on AVM, Nyn, Barm, and nolder. vote jetscode

Scum JVOY likes his low-hanging fruit.

Apes aren't supposed to look like they're weighing out what to do next.

How's your QT?

I don't trust either person, nor do I understand why Doggin added that to the setup. They told me they agreed with me telling Despot to **** off, that's all.

You put him at L-1.

If someone else had hammered I would have been off it and left standing in the dust.

You see, I was convinced Smash was scum. I hadn't done much up to that point except make excuses about why I hadn't caught up yet so this HAD to be a thing I was a part of. I had to make a stand and show everyone something. It was long past time. I was going to do it after I'd finished catching up but then like I said you put him at L-1 and I panicked to get my vote and explanation in. I was not trying to put any blame on you except in a casual joking way. Like a guy trips over a rock and goes "ow, stupid rock.". Same sh*t.

Now stop being over defensive and help me figure out who on Smash's train was being opportunistic.

My gut says Hess.

Over-defensive? Those are fair questions to ask when you are pinning your play on me, dirtbag.

You put him at L-1.

My gut says Hess.

eh, not getting the best feeling from this. You could have stated your case first and then voted. 

Also, notice the cases on me are "ape racing to GRC" boost, but none point out my posts since are minimal. I don't create obscure wifom as scum, but people caseing me have nothing else to suggest.

If I were scum racing up GRC to get NK ability, where are the kills?

Over-defensive? Those are fair questions to ask when you are pinning your play on me, dirtbag.

oh **** off I'm not pinning my play on you you're being a dumbass right now.

It was a casual spur of the moment joke if I had wanted to pin Smash's death on you I would have called you a driving force behind his lynch and brought up quotes and sh*t. Seriously you're making a mountain out of a molehill.

eh, not getting the best feeling from this. You could have stated your case first and then voted. 

oh **** off I'm not pinning my play on you you're being a dumbass right now.

It was a casual spur of the moment joke if I had wanted to pin Smash's death on you I would have called you a driving force behind his lynch and brought up quotes and sh*t. Seriously you're making a mountain out of a molehill.

Good, but I don't get this reply unless I ask my questions. So GFY, I won't apoligize for knowing what I'm doing.

Oops, forgot to respond to you Leelou.

I could have made my case first you're right.

And that would have risked someone else sniping the hammer leaving me minutes late and a dollar short.

Which would have been cool since he was town but I didn't know that.

Think about how it would have looked if he was scum and I came in after the hammer saying "oh yeah I was totally suspicious of Smash too guys pls pls believe me".

Ok. That makes me feel a bit better about everything.

One last thing though. If forced to rank your town reads where would you place Ape?

I'm wondering because like I pointed out he was the only person to survive the first town list to the second iteration but I guess you're putting AVM and 80 as stronger reads? Would Ape be 3rd?

I'd put Leelou and Verbal above him, so he'd be 5th, but this is based on gut feeling only. 

I see your point.  But I think Ape is just shortening up his post to get more GRC.  I really have not seen what I feel is Ape's scumtell.  he is not trying to create a fictatious narrative by taking what everyone says and re-stating it the way he wants people to take it. 

That being said Im started to cool of on you a bit too.  This game is very tough because the new format is making everyone play different.  We got almost half the game pretty much doing nothing or nothing but complain. 

I did look at Nyn's case on Jetscode and decided I need to look at it myself.  For now.  unvote

Please continuue from here.

Vote smash. - baby R

Town leans:

I like 80s post up there.. I can lean null on Krak. His banter while misguided, was enough to show me he cared to put thought into his debate.

Null:

Verbal null. His well written posting is kinda nullified by his mutual buddying of Leelou. Null there as well. Null Lilly,

Odd vibe on Nyn. Leaning scum. Intuition.

I was leaning town on Bat for what it's worth

Scum leans:

I think AVM has been A whole lot of nothing in his posting this game. ,

JC showed his ass on page 2,

Ape showed his ass with his lets break the game ruse and I bit. Also while running up post counts by first arguing Krak on the equal important to both teams on high volume posting, and then takes my side against Krak by saying scum hold the greater interest in accelerated posting. Felt like a wifom within a wifom. Ultimately he's done no scum hunting. Killing despot was in the interest of all sides, i award no points for this. Plus 48 posts?

JiF. Can't remember why and don't have time to look. Maybe this will inspire someone to look?

CTM

Congratso baby...the re-read and reconsider your commentary

80 asked a couple questions about me the past few psges. I'm playing on my phone / ipad . I'm playing when I have time. "When do I do this?" About whining and post volume? Seriously?

Anyway, he's nudging Smash's suspicions on me in a nutshell.

GRC is a null tell. I wanted people to see me trying to bolster my count. Let scum worry about why i did. I feel like many of you have forgotten that town can eff with mafia too. Scum has to decide if they believe I actually have a power, or if I'm bluffing them so they waste NK or other powers on me.

Also, smash is making up a nonsense case on me to get me lynched. Probably because he's scum and doesn't want to have to kill or role block me.

vote smash

ugly vote...

Just got a second to breathe.

This is an incredibly busy day at work and then I'm driving to my folks, so I won't have time to get on until tonight.

I'll be waiting. :P

Lily I have you in my notes as saying that you're leaning town on Ape, Smash, and Nyn in post #485. 

That is obviously in some contrast with this list of which the only survivor is Ape (would it be fair to say he's your strongest town lean?) and Smash has done a reversal to the point of being voted.

Good observation.

Were you asking someone to do your casing for you here?

Unvote Vote: Ape

Reasons?

Okay, now that I'm done catching up.

I have a town lean on AVM, Barm, Leelou and to a lesser extent Ape and Lily.

AVM’s take on Smash and specifically his post where he analyzed people’s GRC percentage was good and should definitely be noted. I also liked his responses to 80 re: Smash. 

Barm seems to be actively scumhunting and prodding people. We haven’t seen eye to eye on some things, but even when I disagreed with him I could see where he was coming from. I also liked him going back to ISO Wombat. Looking forward to hear his thoughts about Crusher.

I think that Lee has been inquisitive and I’m getting the impression that she’s trying to figure things out. The way she’s been handling her JC read, ie taking other people thoughts into consideration and not wanting to tunnel seems to be coming from a townie mindset. 

Lily needs to post more, basically. But gut says town. I liked her response to Nolder re: the shift in her town reads. She didn't seem self conscious or defensive. Though I would like her to start basing her reads on actual content and not just gut.

Ape made some good points, imo, I specifically liked post in reply to Lizzie.  I don’t feel like he was being defensive in his interaction with AVM and Nolder. At least, that’s not the impression I got. His responses seem typical to him. 

Gonna reread 80 and Darthe when I get a chance. I remember raising my eyebrow at a couple of their posts.

Archived