Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went over what was said again since you quoted it and I'm not so sure.

AVM called that Smash had a power...but that should have been apparent to anyone, especially those who know Smash's meta is not to be very active early on.

Having a power =/= make someone town. I dunno I'm just not seeing how that post makes AVM look good. Would it actually hurt mafia to make that post?

I'm not saying AVM is mafia but right now I have my own thing going on with him in regards to Wombat so I'm skeptical of anyone saying AVM looks good.

I don't think it hurts scum, but if I was scum I'd be posting it in my team QT, not out in public for all to read. Less info for town is better as scum. And sure town could look it up, but without somebody doing it for them most won't.

I don't think it hurts scum, but if I was scum I'd be posting it in my team QT, not out in public for all to read. Less info for town is better as scum. And sure town could look it up, but without somebody doing it for them most won't.

That's true but by doing it you buy town cred and as you pointed out it's probably relatively harmless to the mafia.

People can think what they want but I'm not going to put AVM on my town list for that.

That's all I'm saying.

You read up on Wombat?

Did you notice him clashing with AVM a lot?

AVM and 80 are claiming it happened but I read AVMs posts up to page 21 and noticed only 2 or 3 brief instances of such a thing.

The shot on Wombat does not seem justified to me.

Here's what I wrote on wombat. If it isn't in there I might have noticed but have probably forgotten since then. I used the search function so I wasn't reading other posts in conjunction unless wombat quoted them.

Did a quick ISO of Wombat. Here's everything that I thought was relevant (ie. not spam or Des)

- Didn't like Smash out of the gate

- Tells JC to show him he's town

- Concedes that Smash might be derping

- Joke claims Despot / AVM are teammates (not the case since Despot was VT)

- Votes smash, likes Des and AVM as options.

- Doesn't like Krak

- Nyn's vote is the only one on the Despo train he likes

- Doesn't like Leelou and Crusher votes on Des

- Doesn't like 80 and AVM camping votes

- Doesn't like Crusher

- Null on Krak

- Wants to lynch 80

- Doesn't like Verb for voting without fact checking

- Votes 80

- Conflicted on JC for not showing Wombat he's town, but des trolling seems not scummy

- Just laughs at Smash's vote on him

- Thinks Smash is ignoring ramifications of Des lynch

After reading this I want to go back and take a closer look at Crusher.

GRC: 27

Here's what I wrote on wombat. If it isn't in there I might have noticed but have probably forgotten since then. I used the search function so I wasn't reading other posts in conjunction unless wombat quoted them.

Hmm doesn't seem to be anything there either.

I'll wait for AVM to come in and defend himself I guess.

I am just not seeing what he claims to be there.

That's true but by doing it you buy town cred and as you pointed out it's probably relatively harmless to the mafia.

People can think what they want but I'm not going to put AVM on my town list for that.

That's all I'm saying.

Fair enough, I see where you're coming from, but I'm happy with this as is.

Based on all my current stuff that I've just responded to I think my number one read is Jetscode. JVoR is firmly in my null pile until after Jetscode or Ape flips. If either of them flip town he'll be landing in my scum pile and vice versa.

Vote: Jetscode

If it was done to him and not by him I think the logical conclusion is that whoever has the most GRC's is mafia.

Which would be Ape I guess. It doesn't explain why Jif specifically was the target but I can't think of any other reason the person using the power would pass up Ape if they're scum and he's not. I guess it's possible this is a town power in which case I think the best course of action is for the person to out themselves.

But before that let's wait to hear from Jif.

Maybe he knows what happened.

Good logic, but there are holes in it. It's obviously a town power, or perhaps the person issuing it chose JIF to see if it effected him given that JIF hasn't tracked his GRC's.

Fair enough, I see where you're coming from, but I'm happy with this as is.

Based on all my current stuff that I've just responded to I think my number one read is Jetscode. JVoR is firmly in my null pile until after Jetscode or Ape flips. If either of them flip town he'll be landing in my scum pile and vice versa.

Vote: Jetscode

Great read here...firmly null...does thateven exist?...set up lynches much?

Smash, Des, and AVM are all good options right now.  They are displaying some awkwardness in trying to assume casual attitudes.  I would say Smash is the worst.  Also, Des' crap argument against him could be a double-move.  Let's find out!

Vote Smash

GRC: 5

Yeah.  Um...no.  You are trying too hard, though.

unvote vote Wom

GRC 3

I will shank you with a toothbrush I sharpened while Doggin wasn't looking.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL you are scum aren't you?

Des doesn't attack people for asinine reasons on D1 without purpose.  Imo, he's either

1.  Town setting a terrible trap on someone he doesn't know.

2.  Scum using a double-move to pull heat off a teammate.

3.  Scum trying to bury a townie.

I think 2 is most likely and 3 is least likely.

GRC: 6

Lizzie is Awesome so far this game.  You are not.  Get on his level if you are town.

I DON'T REMEMBER ASKING YOU A GODDAMN THING (about that)!

This post is ok.  Neither good nor bad.

GRC: 8

You're scummier than stealing a million bucks from a dying man.GRC 7

This last post comes after this post, btw: (I'm on iPad, can't unquote one of a group of quoted posts)

Des, I'm trying to help you here.  If you're town, shut up with the emo and defend yourself.  People here don't care about whether something is fair or not.  Your AtE is just gonna piss them off more.  Ask Nolder or Verbal.

As for how you double-voted, I wouldn't know, but there are 7 names on your train and 8 votes, just as I saw 4 votes and 3 names on Smash and 2 votes on JC when you were the only person on his train.

GRC: 16

And was one of the OMG IM SO HELPFUL posts. In retrospect, he was just trying to be helpful...but this is what you say doesn't exist, Nol. On page 14...

These posts suck balls.  Nudge with a built-in hedge.  And then he backs off and votes Darthe for lulz?  Definitely getting easy lynch vibes from JC now.  Smash, 80, Barm, AVM are best bets imo.

Vote 80

GRC: 20

All aboard the wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwombat train!!!

Vote Wombat

Pot, meet kettle

GRC 18

56579217.jpg

It's simple.

GRC -- 19

I was on Smash, who had a sizable train before Des blew up, and who seems to be a major candidate today.  How is that a camp vote?

Meanwhile, you have basically stuck to an early OMGUS vote for almost the entire game so far.

GRC: 24

Et tu, seachicken?

I buddy with Hess every game.  It's what I do.

As for me and Wom...we are not scum teammates, no.  Why don't we prove it?

GRC 21

Wombat (Solomon Grundy), town tough, has been killed.

With 19 players, it takes 10 to lynch

Well looks like I was wrong.

Vote Lily

GRC 22

But yes, nol. All these posts (almost half of my total GRC being related to Wom) show I in no way was focused on Wom...

The latter. Resetting post count is a way if blocking potential actions.

While I completely agree with you, I jumped back to page 30 and JiF was at 5 GRC. I don't feel like he's been around much since?

Couple of theories as to why they'd pick him and not someone more dangerous in terms of achieving something with their GRC...it's definitely an odd move on the surface,

The GRC removal was not me and I was not made aware. Found out the same way you all did. Agreed, weird choice considering I clearly don't care.

As for my take on Crusher that some have asked, he had a post that pinged, something that I don't see crusher typically do but that's really it.

Having a hard time with this game. Would love to die soon.

While I completely agree with you, I jumped back to page 30 and JiF was at 5 GRC. I don't feel like he's been around much since?

Couple of theories as to why they'd pick him and not someone more dangerous in terms of achieving something with their GRC...it's definitely an odd move on the surface,

Yeah, odd. Definitely not the indictment on me that Nolder suggested though.

Hey. I'm new to these parts. I don't even have a face yet. 

Shorten my name to El or Elu... It's my standard nerd-site name. 

I've been reading along with the game this whole time, Barm convinced me to join (to replace Pac). Right now I'm on page 43. Been reading as an observer, though, not a player, so I'll need to go back and do a reread. But I'll try to keep up in the meantime.  

Been playing mafia for a while, but new to some of the terminology you guys use, so bear with me. 

Jetscode (4) - JF80, Crusher, JVoR, Barm

Integrity (2) - Lizard Dad, Darthe

Darthe (1) - Jetscode

JVoR (1) - Integrity

Roster GRC

1 Nolder - 41

2 Leelou - 25

3 Barm - 43

4 JF80 - 26
5 Wombat - 27 Solomon Grundy, Town Tough Killed post L1
6 Verb - 19
7 Crush - 23
8 Eluial - 7
9 Hess - 21
10 Lily - 13
11 Smash - 31 Killer Frost, Town Mirror Generator, L2
12 JiF - 1
13 IntegritApe - 76
14 AVM - 36
15 Jetscode - 35
16 Lizzie - 35
17 Despot - 16  Darkseid, Vanilla Town, Passive Vote Doubler, L1
18 Nyn - 20
19 krak - 27
20 JVOR - 12
21 Darthe - 9

Caught up, but still need to do a thorough reread. 

Thoughts from memory (sorry no quotes right now): Verb and Leelou had a weird thing last round about voting for 80. Verb said 80 was scum, Leelou jumped right on that. Is that... typical? One other person mentioned it (don't remember who) but other than that, seemed to go totally ignored. 

JiF's GRC wipe could be a forced use of a town power. Maybe the person chose JiF cause they didn't have a solid scum read and wanted to do the least damage possible. 

GRC 8

I had to go back and ISO Darthe to see where this vote came from (especially since the rest of the post is a response to Hess). Turns out his entire case on Ape is "I agree with AVM".

So yeah, not liking this post at all.

More accurately I don't have a case on AVM, but think he made good points and it matches my suspicion of Ape post-D2 lynch.

Caught up, but still need to do a thorough reread. 

Thoughts from memory (sorry no quotes right now): Verb and Leelou had a weird thing last round about voting for 80. Verb said 80 was scum, Leelou jumped right on that. Is that... typical? One other person mentioned it (don't remember who) but other than that, seemed to go totally ignored. 

JiF's GRC wipe could be a forced use of a town power. Maybe the person chose JiF cause they didn't have a solid scum read and wanted to do the least damage possible. 

GRC 8

If someone wanted to screw with JiF I'd suggest Pac or Smash...since Smash is dead...

***looks at you***

anywho...

Welcome to the game Elu.

My Smash ISO:

- Second posts notes Smash's unusual high levels of activity and despo vote calling it OMGUS
- Points out to Despo that meta will be different this game due to the unusual setup
- Calls pac a hypocrite
- Calls out ape for shooting his mouth off despite not reading the thread
- Claims Hess town (seems like a joke but he claimed GRC)
- Asks Smash why he wants 80 to kill AVM
- Votes despo because Jetscode told him to (with the joke that JC is Hess)
- Asks LK who he thinks is a better vote than Despo
- Calls Smash out for accusing others of grc padding when he (smash) is doing it himself.
- Calls out Nolder's lack of activity after his post in the signup thread about low activity
- Defends Ape against Smash's arguments
- Votes Smash
- Doesn't believe Smash's activity is due to game mechanics. "Has a feeling on him"
- Accuses LK of derping after Hallia post
- Tells Hess to kill smash with him because of high activity
- Calls Smash's vote on him a weak OMGUS vote
- Makes a comment about his group name. Based on the lack of response from Doggin I'm guessing it was a joke and means nothing.
- When Wombat called him out on his Des vote he claims he did it to see who would jump on afterwards and that the train is useless due to doublevoters.
- Defends Ape from Smash again but says he sees where Smash is coming from and unvotes.
- Votes JC based on Nyn's ISO
- Votes JC again after smash lynch

The rest of his posts were basically spam or despo related, his recent posts especially have all been spam, but that can likely be passed off as thanskgiving related.

Most of his game has been alright but there are a few things I didn't like.

1. Despite defending Smash on the basis of "everyone's meta will be different" he based his entire case on that, though his unvote seemed well thought out and ok. He's also been defending Ape heavily through all this. Pings null ultimately

2. His despo vote was opportunistic and his defense of it was very weak. Definitely pings scummy.

3. His Jetscode vote seems to me like an easy way to slide in under the radar. He barely interacted with JC all game or commented on his play then just said "I like Nyn's ISO" and voted. Pings slightly scummy.

So I have Crusher as null to scummy so far. It isn't a very strong case, most of his game has been clean enough, but definitely not in my likely town pile.

The GRC removal was not me and I was not made aware. Found out the same way you all did. Agreed, weird choice considering I clearly don't care.

As for my take on Crusher that some have asked, he had a post that pinged, something that I don't see crusher typically do but that's really it.

Having a hard time with this game. Would love to die soon.

Me three...can we at least lynch Darthe before the end?

Welcome to the game Elu.

My Smash ISO:

- Second posts notes Smash's unusual high levels of activity and despo vote calling it OMGUS

- Points out to Despo that meta will be different this game due to the unusual setup

- Calls pac a hypocrite

- Calls out ape for shooting his mouth off despite not reading the thread

- Claims Hess town (seems like a joke but he claimed GRC)

- Asks Smash why he wants 80 to kill AVM

- Votes despo because Jetscode told him to (with the joke that JC is Hess)

- Asks LK who he thinks is a better vote than Despo

- Calls Smash out for accusing others of grc padding when he (smash) is doing it himself.

- Calls out Nolder's lack of activity after his post in the signup thread about low activity

- Defends Ape against Smash's arguments

- Votes Smash

- Doesn't believe Smash's activity is due to game mechanics. "Has a feeling on him"

- Accuses LK of derping after Hallia post

- Tells Hess to kill smash with him because of high activity

- Calls Smash's vote on him a weak OMGUS vote

- Makes a comment about his group name. Based on the lack of response from Doggin I'm guessing it was a joke and means nothing.

- When Wombat called him out on his Des vote he claims he did it to see who would jump on afterwards and that the train is useless due to doublevoters.

- Defends Ape from Smash again but says he sees where Smash is coming from and unvotes.

- Votes JC based on Nyn's ISO

- Votes JC again after smash lynch

The rest of his posts were basically spam or despo related, his recent posts especially have all been spam, but that can likely be passed off as thanskgiving related.

Most of his game has been alright but there are a few things I didn't like.

1. Despite defending Smash on the basis of "everyone's meta will be different" he based his entire case on that, though his unvote seemed well thought out and ok. He's also been defending Ape heavily through all this. Pings null ultimately

2. His despo vote was opportunistic and his defense of it was very weak. Definitely pings scummy.

3. His Jetscode vote seems to me like an easy way to slide in under the radar. He barely interacted with JC all game or commented on his play then just said "I like Nyn's ISO" and voted. Pings slightly scummy.

So I have Crusher as null to scummy so far. It isn't a very strong case, most of his game has been clean enough, but definitely not in my likely town pile.

Who is this an ISO of?

Haven't really commented on this discussion yet, I'm in agreement with this post (and the post it was quoting). I don't really have anything new to add though.

Archived