Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

I won't be sble to check in until tonight. We went from visiting her family to hosting mine, and just found out my aunt's boyfriend dropped dead in Disney over the holiday, so things are a bit crazy.

I didn't know him, but my Mom is upset and I'll be preoccupied with obvious priorities today. When my house clears out , I'll re read what I've missed.

Family comes first. We'll be here. 

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tomorrow I'm going on vacation for a few days. If the campground has wifi, I'll be playing pretty much as normal. If I have to use my phone as a hotspot, I'll be around a bit less. We'll be back Wednesday or Thursday. 

I won't be sble to check in until tonight. We went from visiting her family to hosting mine, and just found out my aunt's boyfriend dropped dead in Disney over the holiday, so things are a bit crazy.

I didn't know him, but my Mom is upset and I'll be preoccupied with obvious priorities today. When my house clears out , I'll re read what I've missed.

Focus on the family.

Sorry, I don't really have much to add, kinda preoccupied. I do want to vote Hess though. He hasn't done too much this game that has stood out so far and some pressure can't hurt there.  

vote Hess

Unvote vote Leelou

This is the kind of vote I make as town.  Not you.

Thanks guys, like I said I didn't know him. Just hste seeing my Mom this distraught. Frankly, it was just jarring news like and unexpected passing. Makes you appreciate everything a bit more.

I'll read tomorrow, don't have the brain capacity tonight. I need a drink.

Thanks guys, like I said I didn't know him. Just hste seeing my Mom this distraught. Frankly, it was just jarring news like and unexpected passing. Makes you appreciate everything a bit more.

Good luck dude, hope your mom is feeling a bit better.

And the chance to annoy Verb on two different sites it too much fun to pass up.

h8u with the power of a thousand suns

Ok, totally caught up.  Maybe I'm a dumbass, but I still don't see what the train on JC is about.  I was even looking for it in my catchup, and I still obviously missed it.

Any help?

10 to lynch

Jetscode (4) - Crusher, JVoR, Barm, Lizard Dad, 

Integrity (1) - Darthe

Crusher (2) - Jetscode, Hess

JVoR (1) - Integrity

Hess (3) - Lily, Leelou

Leelou (1) - 80

Roster GRC

1 Nolder - 43

2 Leelou - 28

3 Barm - 51

4 JF80 - 31
5 Wombat - 27 Solomon Grundy, Town Tough Killed post L1
6 Verb - 20
7 Crush - 24
8 Eluial - 10
9 Hess - 22
10 Lily - 21
11 Smash - 31 Killer Frost, Town Mirror Generator, L2
12 JiF - 1
13 IntegritApe - 79
14 AVM - 36
15 Jetscode - 52
16 Lizzie - 36
17 Despot - 16  Darkseid, Vanilla Town, Passive Vote Doubler, L1
18 Nyn - 23
19 krak - 27
20 JVOR - 12
21 Darthe - 11

Take it easy man, always tough to see your family upset...doesn't matter if you knew the guy or not -- good thoughts your way

Ok, totally caught up.  Maybe I'm a dumbass, but I still don't see what the train on JC is about.  I was even looking for it in my catchup, and I still obviously missed it.

Any help?

Honestly it was based off meta in the beginning, I think...no?  Something like "JC posts like this as scum."  That may have been the JVoR case -- I need to do a re-read myself after the holiday break.

After your re-read I'm interested in hearing your thoughts on Leelou and Hess specifically. 

Also I'm wondering if, given Despo's passive vote doubler role was town I wonder if scum (Lily?) was given one to balance?  Quite a weak point...just thinking out loud.

Shameless bandwagon vote.  Sorry guys, Doggin, just cant get into this game at all.

Vote JC

If I wasn't so convinced you wouldn't do this as scum, I'd vote you.

Good luck dude, hope your mom is feeling a bit better.

Thanks man. She'll be fine, she gets herself overly worked up over things - it was bad enough news as it was - she extrapolates it into all the other family drama on that side and makes herself sick. My job was just to provide a distraction, so we took her and my Dad into our small town tree lighting yesterday and my daughter did everything cute in her current repertoire. 

Thanks man. She'll be fine, she gets herself overly worked up over things - it was bad enough news as it was - she extrapolates it into all the other family drama on that side and makes herself sick. My job was just to provide a distraction, so we took her and my Dad into our small town tree lighting yesterday and my daughter did everything cute in her current repertoire. 

Daddy and Baby girl taking care of grandma.  That's good stuff man.  Little ones like yours are an amazing way to show someone how amazing life is even when circumstances are in the toilet. 

Any help?

As of right now, I see absolutely no reason to vote for JC. I think the way he played early he was antagonizing people to come at him, to who acted townie vs. him and who acted opportunistic vs. him. Anyway, that is my read on his play so far. His FOS list and subsequent cases is probably the best effort towards scum hunting I've seen so far in this game... which doesn't make him town, but does deter me from thinking his lynch is this urgent.

I think JVOR is scum, and haven't second-guessed that read. I'm also quite comfy with the rest of my list. I've got to read back through at some point, but cannot prioritize it today. I'm going to have to stand-pat on where I left off before the travel got overwhelming.

If I were to move to anyone right now, it would be Leelou... and that's not even close to happening at the moment. 

Honestly it was based off meta in the beginning, I think...no?  Something like "JC posts like this as scum."  That may have been the JVoR case -- I need to do a re-read myself after the holiday break.

After your re-read I'm interested in hearing your thoughts on Leelou and Hess specifically. 

Also I'm wondering if, given Despo's passive vote doubler role was town I wonder if scum (Lily?) was given one to balance?  Quite a weak point...just thinking out loud.

If I wasn't so convinced you wouldn't do this as scum, I'd vote you.

For Leelou, it really boils down to her reaction to JC.  She voted him essentially only because he "made something up" (her words) about her and it annoyed her.  ScumLeelou shrugs that off and ignores it in an effort to not draw any attention - but TownLeelou jumps on that and fights.

It was pretty much what made me town read her.

As for Hess?  I really have no idea, lol.....I'll ISO and get back to you pronto.

Good girl.

For Leelou, it really boils down to her reaction to JC. She voted him essentially only because he "made something up" (her words) about her and it annoyed her. ScumLeelou shrugs that off and ignores it in an effort to not draw any attention - but TownLeelou jumps on that and fights.

It was pretty much what made me town read her.

As for Hess? I really have no idea, lol.....I'll ISO and get back to you pronto.

Honestly I haven't caught my first wind yet. In all fairness I'm trolling. Sorry.

I'll eventually get into it. Prob.

I think Hess is still in troll mode, tbh.  I haven't seen him break out and explain anything he's said, so I remain null on him until that happens.

I'm quite comfortable with where my vote is but would also vote Ape. He's accusing me of "going after low-hanging fruit" but he's just mostly tunneling me now in his read After i point how that I think he was at the top of my list. Prior to that, not a single mention. I think JC and him are possibly mates with Lily chiming in that "i don't look good" as someone who's subtly pushing a lynch on me without voting there.

I'm quite comfortable with where my vote is but would also vote Ape. He's accusing me of "going after low-hanging fruit" but he's just mostly tunneling me now in his read After i point how that I think he was at the top of my list. Prior to that, not a single mention. I think JC and him are possibly mates with Lily chiming in that "i don't look good" as someone who's subtly pushing a lynch on me without voting there.

I'm tunneling you? 

This is quite a bit of narrative here - especially the connecting-the-dots teaser in bold. At the time I voted JVOR, myself and Jetscode were hot on everyone's lists and in dialogue. JVOR previously hadn't mentioned me, but then came in with a push in the direction of basically a handful of people with heat on them. This isn't typically a JVOR thing when he scum hunts, he's usually good for a unique point of view, and doesn't just get behind the majority - and that's what he's done here.

Is it to be extrapolated that JC, Ape and Lily are all scum mates so scared of JVOR voting one of us that all 3 of us would expose ourselves in a unified effort to take him out? LOL, many of you have played with JVOR, you know that he knows better than to think this way as town. The fact he's saying it pretty much makes him a lock for dirty in my book.

Good girl.

Our church did a living nativity and they let me bring her in the sheep and baby goat. The girl was on cloud 9, she's got NO fear of animals at all. She wobbled right over to them and started petting and hugging the dirty beasts!

It was adorable.

yes. sorry about that. 

Dude, I spend 75% of every game trying to figure out a way to kill 80 regardless of his alignment.  sh*t, I even did it recently when were were scummates!

So I'm probably not the best person to apologize to, lol.

You make games fun, so nobody gets to tell you what to do.

But if you have a gun, please shoot 80 in his warm, smug face.  Thanks!

As of right now, I see absolutely no reason to vote for JC. I think the way he played early he was antagonizing people to come at him, to who acted townie vs. him and who acted opportunistic vs. him. Anyway, that is my read on his play so far. His FOS list and subsequent cases is probably the best effort towards scum hunting I've seen so far in this game... which doesn't make him town, but does deter me from thinking his lynch is this urgent.

I think JVOR is scum, and haven't second-guessed that read. I'm also quite comfy with the rest of my list. I've got to read back through at some point, but cannot prioritize it today. I'm going to have to stand-pat on where I left off before the travel got overwhelming.

If I were to move to anyone right now, it would be Leelou... and that's not even close to happening at the moment. 

by process of e

by process of elimination in my head, JVOR could very well be scum this game. 

I've read through Crusher's posts. The one thing I really didn't like was him saying early on that because of the unique set up meta will be different for most people this game. But then later on stating that he wants to lynch Smash because he was being uncharacteristically active and he's not willing to attribute it to the mechanics. So he basically went 180 on what he said. The rest I didn't really think much of one way or the other. 

Darthe, Krak and Crusher are the ones I have my eye on right now.

Vote Darthe

Needs to show up and explain his suspicions on Ape. 

I feel like I'm playing way too cautiously and it's boring the hell out of me.

Like I slipped into being afraid to be wrong. **** that noise.

Vote Hess

I don't have much to say about Hess in the way of a case.

He's middling in posts but I have no idea where he stands on anyone really.

My notes tell me he thinks Krak is "townish in a way" but did he ever say why?

I think Crusher said he seemed town early on. Again, was this read ever explained or backed up in any way?

Seems like there are a lot of people giving reads on other people this game and just saying "gut feeling" if they bother explaining at all.

Well if that's how we're going to play then my gut is telling me I can't trust Hess.

Hang'em.

10 to lynch

Jetscode (6) - Crusher, JVoR, Barm, Lizard Dad, JiF

Integrity (1) - Darthe

Crusher (2) - Jetscode, Hess

JVoR (1) - Integrity

Hess (4) - Lily, Leelou, Nolder

Leelou (1) - 80

Darthe (1) - Nyn

Roster GRC

1 Nolder - 45

2 Leelou - 28