Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

Actually I did and feel better about JC.  Cute how your accusing me of rolling over and playing dead in a game that 1/3 of the players aren't playing. I dont do a lot of "work" in games.  I usually go with my gut. 

See, now I'm getting town vibes for Crusher. He doesn't really fake this sort of sentiment well as scum.

Perhaps.  I'd like to get Crusher's reveal at L-2.  AVM is climbing the list.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Avm hit 40, Lizzie hit 40, leelou hit 30... Lily town gets killed?

I would now consider voting any of these 3 just on a hunch, as well as JVOR

So...when I hit 20 I made a post calling a shot on Wom, and when I hit 40 you assume it could be me, Leelou or Lizzie?

Sigh.

Ignore it.  Means nothing.  Keep your vote on me because Im like all Nonchalant and stuff.  

Can't decide if you're frustrated town or scum frustrated that you're playing with no help.

Dirty is as dirty does.

The bold is so far from logical, I just pee'd a little. Crusher having a town read on me =/= me being able to read him. I don't even know what to say to this horsesh*t... but don't let that inhibit your flailing.

Looks like I just kicked the hornets nest by isolating AVM, Lizzie and Leelou with JVOR. I'm curious to find out which of them I'm right about.

No.

How is that true? You were responding to a direct quote I made to Crusher, it was very clearly about me and Crusher.

Further proof, you wouldn't know if Lizzie has a history of reading me well... but everyone knows that Crusher reads me better than most.

I'm not misinterpreting anything here, it's plain as day. You are backpedaling.

Also, like 2 pages ago I just isolated AVM, Lizzie and Leelou for having reached what could be GRC milestones. Pretty obvious, since I re-stated it when I said I "isolated" them. So, at this point, you seem to be the one misinterpreting and sh*t-stirring. Not me.

No.

Untrue. People were all weighing in on me when you first FOS'ed me in your list. Talking about my GRC tally, you echoed the direction that the town was stirring in at the time. Whether or not I was being voted didn't matter, the idea was that you were nudging suspicion on me since it was a popular sentiment at the time. 

I've actually done quite a bit more than "fixate" on you as well, this just isn't true. I've weight in on several other players, but maintained that my best case was on you. I also just posted a theory about AVM, Lizzie and Leelou, which you reacted to, so one would think you'd know that it's not accurate to say I'm fixating on you.... yet here you are, saying just that.

No.

BARM'S GRC COUNT HAS BEEN RESET TO ZERO

Sigh.

Wait.... Lizzie is voting JVOR, but was pushing "why are these two still alive" about Crusher and I a couple pages ago? Really?

I like that AVM immediately plopped a vote on Lizzie and then tried to impersonate himself being all "AVM-ish" after that too. I smell a lot of bussing/distancing right now.

Or....OR...and just here me out here...

I posted a useless 40th GRC to get my kill so that this game would have some f***ing life in it.  That COULD be why, and idk I'm just taking a shot in the dark here....but it JUST MIGHT be why I quoted JC and said "ye of little faith" or whatever it was.

I know the game is strung out but come on.  I claimed the shot on Wom WITH my 20th GRC, made a HUGE deal about people trying to hold off on GRC and then I didn't post hardly at all after I got around 35 GRC.  When I come back and get to 40, Lily dies.  Lily, one of the two people I had mentioned as suspects along with Leelou.

You're coasting in this game because half the people aren't trying and/or paying attention.

My current reads.  Black is unsure/neutral.

1 Nolder - 55

2 Leelou - 32

3 Barm - 0

4 JF80 - 34
6 Verb - 26
7 Crush - 35  (but wavering currently)
8 Eluial - 10
9 Hess - 27
12 JiF - 2
13 IntegritApe - 99
14 AVM - 40
15 Jetscode - 56
16 Lizzie - 45
18 Nyn - 30
19 krak - 27
20 JVOR - 20
21 Darthe - 11

^^^^ Subject to change drastically.  I really, really don't have any grasp on reads right now.  But here's my best extrapolation:

Ape vs JVOR seems to be town on town bickering.  Ape is distracted.  JVOR is rusty.  Just my 2 cents.

Leelou I read as scum initially.  Not sure if I should be going against my gut there so she remains neutral.

Nolder is soooooo town.

Hess is pretty damn town.

Lizzie seems to be playing townie and getting legitimately frustrated.  I think we need to look at the calm, cool sorts in this type of game....

Pac/Elu basically doesn't exist right now.  Wtf.

Can we just kill Darthe?  Is that an option?  Or Verbal?  No Night Phase makes this game hard.

So...when I hit 20 I made a post calling a shot on Wom, and when I hit 40 you assume it could be me, Leelou or Lizzie?

Sigh.

Can't decide if you're frustrated town or scum frustrated that you're playing with no help.

No.

No.

No.

Sigh.

Or....OR...and just here me out here...

I posted a useless 40th GRC to get my kill so that this game would have some f***ing life in it.  That COULD be why, and idk I'm just taking a shot in the dark here....but it JUST MIGHT be why I quoted JC and said "ye of little faith" or whatever it was.

I know the game is strung out but come on.  I claimed the shot on Wom WITH my 20th GRC, made a HUGE deal about people trying to hold off on GRC and then I didn't post hardly at all after I got around 35 GRC.  When I come back and get to 40, Lily dies.  Lily, one of the two people I had mentioned as suspects along with Leelou.

You're coasting in this game because half the people aren't trying and/or paying attention.

Blah, blah, blah... I didn't think you were being serious about the shot on Wombat, tbh. No real reason to claim it there, so I figured you were bluffing for some reason I didn't have time to crack into. Either way, doesn't make you town imo.

Blah, blah, blah... I didn't think you were being serious about the shot on Wombat, tbh. No real reason to claim it there, so I figured you were bluffing for some reason I didn't have time to crack into. Either way, doesn't make you town imo.

Could be AVM getting cocky as SK.  He won the last game in that role.....

Definitely sounds like something I'd do as an SK.  Call my shot.  AVM and I both learned from the same master in the League of Chaos (Hess).

1 Nolder - 55

2 Leelou - 32

3 Barm - 0

4 JF80 - 34

6 Verb - 26

8 Eluial - 10

9 Hess - 27

12 JiF - 2

13 IntegritApe - 99

14 AVM - 40

15 Jetscode - 56

16 Lizzie - 45

18 Nyn - 30

19 krak - 27

20 JVOR - 20

21 Darthe - 11

So you felt good about me when I called my shot regarding Wom, at 20 GRC...again..after I made a huge deal about people keeping low on GRC and talked about myself "not doing as good a job" keeping low...

But when I hit 40, after slowing way down around the holiday's and Lily, who I had mentioned several times, is killed...you suddenly suspect me?

So you suspect me for the same reasons you were clearing me before?  Oooooookayyy....

^^^^ Subject to change drastically.  I really, really don't have any grasp on reads right now.  But here's my best extrapolation:

Ape and JVOR seem to be town on town bickering.  Ape is distracted.  JVOR is rusty.  Just my 2 cents.

Leelou I read as scum initially.  Not sure if I should be going against my gut there so she remains neutral.

Nolder is soooooo town.

Hess is pretty damn town.

Pac/Elu basically doesn't exist right now.  Wtf.

Can we just kill Darthe?  Is that an option?  No Night Phase makes this game hard.

Lean town on JVoR.  No clue how I feel about Ape.  There's so much at this point I think he's just busy and skimming half the time.  Really don't know.

What did you see from Leelou that changed you from your initial scum read to neutral?

Nol is almost certainly town.

Lean town on Hess.

Elu/Darthe are quite interesting to me.  I can't imagine a game in which scum don't have a kill, and thus far I'm the only person to kill (I almost held off out of fear that the lynch mob would come after me, but the game was freakin' dead)...so my only explanation is that no death is due to low activity.  It'd be a good idea to see who was at what number when there was a reset again and compare to when JiF was reset.  That person is almost certainly scum, IMHO.

I've been pretty forthright about that, what's your point?

Understandable...but missing the whole bit about me killing Wom at 20 GRC is a bit jarring.

1 Nolder - 55

2 Leelou - 32

3 Barm - 0

4 JF80 - 34

6 Verb - 26

8 Eluial - 10

9 Hess - 27

12 JiF - 2

13 IntegritApe - 99

14 AVM - 40

15 Jetscode - 56

16 Lizzie - 45

18 Nyn - 30

19 krak - 27

20 JVOR - 20

21 Darthe - 11

I'm confused.

1. How/why do you have a town read on Hess.

2. Weren't you defending AVM earlier and saying his thing about Smash made him seem town to you?

JIF's GRC count has been reset to zero. Carry on.

Jetscode (3) - JF80, Crusher, JVoR

Integrity (2) - Lizard Dad, Darthe

Darthe (1) - Jetscode

JVoR (1) - Integrity

Roster GRC

1 Nolder - 34

2 Leelou - 25

3 Barm - 27

4 JF80 - 26

5 Wombat - 27 Solomon Grundy, Town Tough Killed post L1

6 Verb - 19

7 Crush - 23

8 Pac - 6

9 Hess - 21

10 Lily - 12

11 Smash - 31 Killer Frost, Town Mirror Generator, L2

12 JiF - 0

13 IntegritApe - 70

14 AVM - 33

15 Jetscode - 32

16 Lizzie - 35

17 Despot - 16  Darkseid, Vanilla Town, Passive Vote Doubler, L1

18 Nyn - 20

19 krak - 27

20 JVOR - 12

21 Darthe - 9

People posting at the time of this were Nol, Nyn, Leelou, JC, Krak and Ape. For those that would say "they don't have to be posting," you clearly don't have a power.  

These numbers are for my next post....

Nyn is at 20 (could be 20)

Nol is at 34 (could be 30?)

Leelou is at 25 (could be 25?)

JC is at 32 (could be 30?)

Krak is at 27 (could be 25?)

Ape is at 70 (could be 70? This is almost impossible...there would have been a reset before this point if it was Ape)

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY EVERYONE THINKS HESS IS TOWN AND ITS MAKING ME ANGRY

I already explained it.  Hess plays like an autistic goofball in every game of mafia regardless of alignment.   When he is town he gets a read on people and stays very consistent in pursuing this.  When he is scum he eventually shows his ass by following someone and not sticking to his own guns.  So when reading Hess is important to understand he is town until he stops playing and starts following.  As of now he is playing like Town Hess.  Not saying he is but at this moment it seems like that. I said it early on to see his reaction to it.  Still getting strong townie Vibes from him, Barm and Ape.

BARM'S GRC COUNT HAS BEEN RESET TO ZERO

9 to lynch

Jetscode (2) - JiF

Integrity (2) - Darthe, JVoR

Crusher (7) - Jetscode, Hess, 80, Barm, Nyn, Verbal, Nolder

JVoR (3) - IntegrityLizard Dad, Leelou

Lizard (2) - AVM, Crusher

Roster GRC

1 Nolder - 47

2 Leelou - 31

3 Barm - 0

4 JF80 - 34

5 Wombat - 27 Solomon Grundy, Town Tough Killed post L1

6 Verb - 26

7 Crush - 34

8 Eluial - 10

9 Hess - 27

10 Lily - 23 Cyborg, Town Action Doubler, Killed post L2

11 Smash - 31 Killer Frost, Town Mirror Generator, L2

12 JiF - 2

13 IntegritApe - 92

14 AVM - 40

15 Jetscode - 56

16 Lizzie - 45

17 Despot - 16  Darkseid, Vanilla Town, Passive Vote Doubler, L1

18 Nyn - 30

19 krak - 27

20 JVOR - 20

21 Darthe - 11

People posting at the time of this were Nol, Nyn, Leelou, JC, Krak and Ape. For those that would say "they don't have to be posting," you clearly don't have a power.  

These numbers are for my next post....

Nyn is at 20 (could be 20)

Nol is at 34 (could be 30?)

Leelou is at 25 (could be 25?)

JC is at 32 (could be 30?)

Krak is at 27 (could be 25?)

Ape is at 70 (could be 70? This is almost impossible...there would have been a reset before this point if it was Ape)

Posting at the time of this announcement were Nol, Nyn, Leelou, Ape, Crush, and JVoR

Nyn is at 30 (unlikely...but possible)

Nol is at 47 (doesn't match with the previous reset)

Leelou is at 31 (basically impossible)

Ape is at 92 (he was basically eliminated after last time)

Crush is at 34 (wasn't posting first time, plus he was at 23...not doable)

JVoR is at 20 (he was 12 last time...I suppose every 10 is possible?  Need to see when his last post or posts were before JiF's reset in relation to Doggin being on)

FTR other people named first time...

Krak is at 27 still (lame)

JC is at 56 (Maybe 25-30? I'll explain the range in a second...)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall, for those curious...here is the total GRC for both (dead have been removed):

1 Nolder – 34 - 47

2 Leelou – 25 - 31

3 Barm – 27 - 0

4 JF80 – 26 - 34

6 Verb – 19 - 26

7 Crush – 23 - 34

8 Pac/El – 6 -10

9 Hess – 21 - 27

12 JiF – 0 - 2

13 IntegritApe – 70 - 92

14 AVM – 33 - 40

15 Jetscode – 32 - 56

16 Lizzie – 35 - 45

18 Nyn – 20 - 30

19 krak – 27 - 27

20 JVOR – 12 - 20

21 Darthe – 9 - 11

JVoR, JC, and Nyn are the three that stick out...in that order

Two more things (for now):

1 -- Without getting into specifics, I have a "range" but it definitely takes place at one of two GRC spots.  I don't have the ability to kill within that range it's an either or...so I'm assuming it would work the same for anyone else.  Not going to go into further specifics and risk a MK.  Anywho...that's why I'm not entirely eliminating JC.  I did just check JVoR, and Doggin posts two GRC updates between JVoR's last post (he was at 12 both times) and JiF's reset.  Feel better about him, pretty highly unlikely he has the reset power.

2 -- Ape, you said you wanted to "break the game" on D1.  Well it's not gaming the mod, but it's painting people into corners with their GRC.  It's the reason I tried to be upfront with my first kill, it becomes obvious after a while.  So there it is...that's how you "break the game."  Have fun.

Why have you concluded he's rusty and not scum?

Not sure on his alignment.  I would say null to scum at this point.  I was referring him being Rusty because he seems to be chasing the shiny object with you.  Most of us that play with you read you pretty well.  You seem to be beating the bushes and putting stuff forward to catch people.  not creating your revisionary fictional versions of other people post like you do as scum..  The fact he is not coming off you seems to me like he just is not used to reading the new you.  I could be wrong and you could be scum, hell you can both be scum.  But if I had to guess, your not and very well could be. 

So you felt good about me when I called my shot regarding Wom, at 20 GRC...again..after I made a huge deal about people keeping low on GRC and talked about myself "not doing as good a job" keeping low...

But when I hit 40, after slowing way down around the holiday's and Lily, who I had mentioned several times, is killed...you suddenly suspect me?

So you suspect me for the same reasons you were clearing me before?  Oooooookayyy....

I'm confused.

1. How/why do you have a town read on Hess.

2. Weren't you defending AVM earlier and saying his thing about Smash made him seem town to you?

Just trying to pretend to contribute, guys. 

But who said anything about "when you hit 40", AVM?  I don't give a sh** about post counts.  They have no meaning to me as it pertains to alignment.

The way I see it, you guys have two options you should consider OVER Crush/JVoR.  You can lynch me (as I'm the only killer thus far) and take out that threat PLUS confirm everything I've said...or you can run up one of Nyn or JC and get a reveal.  Resetting isn't a pro-town power.

The way I see it, you guys have two options you should consider OVER Crush/JVoR.  You can lynch me (as I'm the only killer thus far) and take out that threat PLUS confirm everything I've said...or you can run up one of Nyn or JC and get a reveal.  Resetting isn't a pro-town power.

Why not?  Everyones ability to do anything is based on GRC.  Obviously so would be the scum teams ability to kill.  Not sure we can say it is not at this point.

Just trying to pretend to contribute, guys. 

But who said anything about "when you hit 40", AVM?  I don't give a sh** about post counts.  They have no meaning to me as it pertains to alignment.

No, they don't.  But if you felt good under the exact same circumstances last time you should feel just as good now.  If you had been skeptical that I was scum or SK before, I'd see pushing me to scum...but there's no logic behind me being scum when I did the exact same thing I did last time (and that made you feel good about me).

And Ape made the big deal about 40 posts (like 5 times), that whole bit was at him not you.  I'm accumulating too much GRC too fast, so I'll lead the way and go with vote JC

Before anyone asks, no...I can't NOT shoot. I can go more than 20 posts, which I intend to do this time (now that we have some information and people are active again).

Neither is killing, but townies are given that power all the time. So, you'll understand that I disagree.

No, they don't.  But if you felt good under the exact same circumstances last time you should feel just as good now.  If you had been skeptical that I was scum or SK before, I'd see pushing me to scum...but there's no logic behind me being scum when I did the exact same thing I did last time (and that made you feel good about me).

And Ape made the big deal about 40 posts (like 5 times), that whole bit was at him not you.  I'm accumulating too much GRC too fast, so I'll lead the way and go with vote JC

Before anyone asks, no...I can't NOT shoot. I can go more than 20 posts, which I intend to do this time (now that we have some information and people are active again).

I didn't make a "big deal", I pointed out that 3 people hit post marks that coincided with when Lily was killed. You were one of the people I listed, and you just admitted you killed her. So, I was tracking on the right logic. 

Why not?  Everyones ability to do anything is based on GRC.  Obviously so would be the scum teams ability to kill.  Not sure we can say it is not at this point.

Blindly resetting in a game with 21 players (likely 16-17 town) would hit a townie trying to get a power roughly 75-80% of the time.  At the very least, it's an anti-town town role (much like a vig). 

And that's what the individual has done.  I could have dismissed when JiF was the reset, but Barm was a bad reset.  If it was town unsure and trying to play it safe, why the hell didn't they reset me?  Only scum wouldn't reset me because A--they want me to kill again or B--I am scum. 

Blindly resetting in a game with 21 players (likely 16-17 town) would hit a townie trying to get a power roughly 75-80% of the time.  At the very least, it's an anti-town town role (much like a vig). 

And that's what the individual has done.  I could have dismissed when JiF was the reset, but Barm was a bad reset.  If it was town unsure and trying to play it safe, why the hell didn't they reset me?  Only scum wouldn't reset me because A--they want me to kill again or B--I am scum. 

Vig is an anti Town role?  I didn't know that.  I thought those are serial killers.  I would imagine if this was a town role then the person would have to show restraint until they are pretty sure a lot like a Vig.  I just know doggin said we could have two of any role with either alignment.  Trying not to pigeon hole my thinking. 

Neither is killing, but townies are given that power all the time. So, you'll understand that I disagree.

I'd like to hear your rationale behind why the person wouldn't reset someone who claimed responsibility for Wom's death.  Even if they, like you, thought I was kidding (or whatever it is you explained away)...the safe play is to reset me.  Not someone like Barm.

I didn't make a "big deal", I pointed out that 3 people hit post marks that coincided with when Lily was killed. You were one of the people I listed, and you just admitted you killed her. So, I was tracking on the right logic. 

You posted the same damn thing 5+ times.  I don't care if you don't think you made a big deal out of it, you did in fact make a big deal out of it.  If you were really interested in hunting you could have done what I just did after the kill instead of throwing out three names and posting the same thing over and over.  And yes, I'm aware you're busy (as we all are) but you're posting lots...so turn that posting into that quick little info hunt I did and you'd have your information.  I was at 20 then 40...it'd be obvious to you.

I already explained it.  Hess plays like an autistic goofball in every game of mafia regardless of alignment.   When he is town he gets a read on people and stays very consistent in pursuing this.  When he is scum he eventually shows his ass by following someone and not sticking to his own guns.  So when reading Hess is important to understand he is town until he stops playing and starts following.  As of now he is playing like Town Hess.  Not saying he is but at this moment it seems like that. I said it early on to see his reaction to it.  Still getting strong townie Vibes from him, Barm and Ape.

I'm unmetable you scumbot.

I'm fine with running people up to reveal, but why are Nyn and JC the only eligible people for that? Why can't we get a reveal from Crusher and JVOR?

Vig is an anti Town role?  I didn't know that.  I thought those are serial killers.  I would imagine if this was a town role then the person would have to show restraint until they are pretty sure a lot like a Vig.  I just know doggin said we could have two of any role with either alignment.  Trying not to pigeon hole my thinking. 

Vig is an anti-town town power.  More often than not Vig's, especially compulsive vig's, are going to hit town.  One shot, whenever you want Vig's are very different in that they can wait and wait and wait (as I did with you/Ape/80 in Leelou's PoTC game), in that case it's a pro-town role.

As for the bold -- not if they don't have the ability to show restraint.  In this game if you have to make a decision by a certain point or 100% sure kill/hurt town (as is the case with me), you have two options -- don't post or aim and pray.  If you're going to aim and pray, I was the person to aim and pray at.

It is absolutely mind blowing to me that the Ape, who BEGGED early on for people to help him "break the game" is suddenly quite "meh" about the information I put forth about GRC.  You can say anything that I've SAID can't be trusted -- but the GRC count is the GRC count.  That's not me spinning or creating bad information...it is what it is.

And you've shot 2 townies. Why are you trying to turn this into a "vote count reset" goose chase, under the fallacy that resetting is anti-town, while you've ironically shot 2 townies? You are derailing both Crusher and JVOR's trains.

I'm fine with running people up to reveal, but why are Nyn and JC the only eligible people for that? Why can't we get a reveal from Crusher and JVOR?

I was getting town vibes from Nyn all game. She's been working her tail off with cases and thoughts. Why would she be first on that list? Whoever is saying that should die. 

Archived