15 Jetscode - 56
16 Lizzie - 49
17 Despot - 16  Darkseid, Vanilla Town, Passive Vote Doubler, L1
18 Nyn - 30
19 krak - 27
20 JVOR - 22
21 Darthe - 11

LOL

Don't know what to make of this resetting, tbh.

"Read between the lines"

It's become rather obvious though, in all seriousness.  I should have "read between the lines" better myself and just shut up and shot at 60 ;)

And I disagree with Nolder on the people being reset likely being town.  What stops the scum team from doing this to one of their own to fake it and clear a teammate?

And why didn't Nolder think of that?

Agree 100%

"Read between the lines"

It's become rather obvious though, in all seriousness.  I should have "read between the lines" better myself and just shut up and shot at 60 ;)

I'm sick, and probably didn't have the brainpower to begin with to figure it out.  How it is obvious?  If you're saying Ape just reset your GRC, then yeah - I picked up that much.

9 to lynch

Jetscode (2) JiF

Integrity (2) - Darthe, JVoR

Crusher (7) - Jetscode, Hess, 80, Barm, Nyn, Nolder, AVM

JVoR (3) - IntegrityLizard Dad, Leelou

Hess (1) Crusher

Roster GRC

1 Nolder - 60

2 Leelou - 0

3 Barm - 0

4 JF80 - 39
5 Wombat - 27 Solomon Grundy, Town Tough Killed post L1
6 Verb - 30
7 Crush - 42
8 Eluial - 10
9 Hess - 30
10 Lily - 23 Cyborg, Town Action Doubler, Killed post L2
11 Smash - 31 Killer Frost, Town Mirror Generator, L2
12 JiF - 2
13 IntegritApe - 126
14 AVM - 8
15 Jetscode - 56
16 Lizzie - 49
17 Despot - 16  Darkseid, Vanilla Town, Passive Vote Doubler, L1
18 Nyn - 30
19 krak - 27
20 JVOR - 22
21 Darthe - 11

Theory: AVM is part of scum team, different scum member is the one racking up GRC and making kills, AVM is one claiming them.

AWESOME. this is exactly the theory I was debating on posting about you and your harem of scum. You play out in front, rush to get GRC, acting as a conduit for low laying scum to stay under the radar. The town can take me at my word or not. The fact that you actually said this first seals it for me.

Also: you make a point to tell me "so what" about your skimming. Ok well, aside from skimming being scummy which is too obvious, let's take into consideration that you said the following (and I'm on cell here so I cannot quote)

1: I am possible scum with two other clowns because my GRC hit a level and then lily died

2: if crusher is town then nyn is a strong possibility of being scum on his train

Forget what you think about me for a second. If you think Nyn is scum, you can't possibly think I am also scum. That's as long as you're actually taking the time to read the thread...I have been questioning Nyn pretty hard, all game. You may even say tunneling. You gonna say I was bussing/distancing from her as early as page 15 or so?

This is a wifom that is less obvious but if anyone was actually following along, this is you showing your ass. This FOS on Nyn and I both is pretty damn near impossible and your lack of effort to research that is reckless. You're scum bro

unvote vote Ape

Great picture. I'm still amazed at how small, delicate infants are. The they grow up into gigantic disgusting teenagers. Eating and breaking sh*t. Enjoy it brother,. It go's fast!!!!

Thx to all. This is what I was doing since 9am. My house is 80 degrees. I'm trying to cool it now LOL

AWESOME. this is exactly the theory I was debating on posting about you and your harem of scum. You play out in front, rush to get GRC, acting as a conduit for low laying scum to stay under the radar. The town can take me at my word or not. The fact that you actually said this first seals it for me.

Also: you make a point to tell me "so what" about your skimming. Ok well, aside from skimming being scummy which is too obvious, let's take into consideration that you said the following (and I'm on cell here so I cannot quote)

1: I am possible scum with two other clowns because my GRC hit a level and then lily died

2: if crusher is town then nyn is a strong possibility of being scum on his train

Forget what you think about me for a second. If you think Nyn is scum, you can't possibly think I am also scum. That's as long as you're actually taking the time to read the thread...I have been questioning Nyn pretty hard, all game. You may even say tunneling. You gonna say I was bussing/distancing from her as early as page 15 or so?

This is a wifom that is less obvious but if anyone was actually following along, this is you showing your ass. This FOS on Nyn and I both is pretty damn near impossible and your lack of effort to research that is reckless. You're scum bro

unvote vote Ape

dude get some sleep.  This statement screams sleep deprivation.   I almost want to ask why you and Nyn can't both be scum but Im afraid to. 

LOL.  Too easy...

I've been breadcrumbing since JIF was reset. Why it took pounding it into your face is beyond me, gotta be because you're scum. You sure as sh*t aren't smart.

LOL

Don't know what to make of this resetting, tbh.

Really?

And I disagree with Nolder on the people being reset likely being town.  What stops the scum team from doing this to one of their own to fake it and clear a teammate?

And why didn't Nolder think of that?

The resetting is not an alignment tell, not for those doing it and not for those having it done to them. I've been saying this for a while.

I'm sick, and probably didn't have the brainpower to begin with to figure it out.  How it is obvious?  If you're saying Ape just reset your GRC, then yeah - I picked up that much.

Yes. I reset AVM, I also reset Leelou and JIF.

Full reveal, because I think I've gathered all of the info I can here, and because I assume I'm not long for the game given how JVOR and AVM had been tunneling me (ironically do exactly what they falsely accused me of).

I have the ability to reset GRC post-counts. I am town. My GRC goal was 40, then cut in half to 20 when Doggin announced the cut-down. I was told to submit 2 names, in case my ability was doubled (Lily's role), and these are the names and results I got:

20: jetscode, smash (no effect)

40: jetscode, smash (no effect)

60: jif, krak (reset jif)

80: jetscode, barm (no effect)

100: leelou, avm (reset leelou)

120: avm, lizzie (reset avm)

The reason I chose JIF was stupid, but I wasn't paying any attention, I felt like he was playing like a disinterested townie - so I assumed it was safe to reset him because I wouldn't be blocking a townie with some sort of cop ability. I mostly wanted to see if I was being roleblocked (since both tries on Jetscode failed) or if it had something to do with my chosen target. That is why I went back to Jetscode with my 4th try. 

As I said, I didn't believe AVM after he gloated about shooting Wombat. There was absolutely no strategy to him declaring that at the time, so I figured he was trying to draw scum actions towards himself. Given that, and the fact that I was trying to deduce what was going on with Jetscode, I opted not to use is on him. 

I did not reset Barm, which is around the time I began hinting that there must be 2 of roles, etc. I never read the opening mod post, lol. 

unvote vote Ape

Lots of people talking about me "showing my ass". None of the reasons they are using make a damn bit of sense though... I don't even recall ever saying Nyn was scum, so I don't understand why Lizzie is saying that me calling both him and her scum makes me scum. 

1. the logic that scum can't distance from each other all game is wrong

2. I never even said this was happening, so while #1 is true, it doesn't pertain to anything I said

But yeah, I've shown my ass yet again. Also, there's literally no way in the world you were thinking the same theory. No. Way.

9 to lynch

Jetscode (2) JiF

Integrity (2) - Darthe, JVoR

Crusher (7) - Jetscode, Hess, 80, Barm, Nyn, Nolder, AVM

JVoR (3) - IntegrityLizard Dad, Leelou

Hess (1) Crusher

JIF's vote was a blatant bandwagon vote as he called it, right? The red are my suspects.

Anyway, if town resetting is a kill-worthy anti-town power, then so is killing townies. Let's find out if AVM is telling the truth, eh?

Vote AVM

Yes. I reset AVM, I also reset Leelou and JIF.

Full reveal, because I think I've gathered all of the info I can here, and because I assume I'm not long for the game given how JVOR and AVM had been tunneling me (ironically do exactly what they falsely accused me of).

I have the ability to reset GRC post-counts. I am town. My GRC goal was 40, then cut in half to 20 when Doggin announced the cut-down. I was told to submit 2 names, in case my ability was doubled (Lily's role), and these are the names and results I got:

20: jetscode, smash (no effect)

40: jetscode, smash (no effect)

60: jif, krak (reset jif)

80: jetscode, barm (no effect)

100: leelou, avm (reset leelou)

120: avm, lizzie (reset avm)

The reason I chose JIF was stupid, but I wasn't paying any attention, I felt like he was playing like a disinterested townie - so I assumed it was safe to reset him because I wouldn't be blocking a townie with some sort of cop ability. I mostly wanted to see if I was being roleblocked (since both tries on Jetscode failed) or if it had something to do with my chosen target. That is why I went back to Jetscode with my 4th try. 

As I said, I didn't believe AVM after he gloated about shooting Wombat. There was absolutely no strategy to him declaring that at the time, so I figured he was trying to draw scum actions towards himself. Given that, and the fact that I was trying to deduce what was going on with Jetscode, I opted not to use is on him. 

I did not reset Barm, which is around the time I began hinting that there must be 2 of roles, etc. I never read the opening mod post, lol. 

Explains a lot.  Understand why you were jumping out early.  Knew I had my read right on you. Wish people would just ask me. 

Strange.  Ape has responded to basically every single one of my posts quoting him (or talking about him) the past several hours except the following....

Quick question....

Why am I protecting JVoR and not Crush...who is L-2?

Archived