Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

Vote leelou

You're piggybacking my reveal about JC, and in doing so leave the reset on Barm as something there'd have to be a 3rd resetter to have done. This looks like a slip on a false claim to me.

Can't wait for this to bite you in your ass.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't wait for this to bite you in your ass.

What is your number?

Explain the fact that Barm was reset. By not claiming the reset on him, you are implying there are 3 of us.

I'm town, so why are you hesitant to vote me if I've claimed the same role as you?

What is your explanation for not resetting AVM? When will he go nutty on you?

What is your number?

Explain the fact that Barm was reset. By not claiming the reset on him, you are implying there are 3 of us.

I'm town, so why are you hesitant to vote me if I've claimed the same role as you?

What is your explanation for not resetting AVM? When will he go nutty on you?

I tried for JC when I had him in my mind as scum for making something up on me and Lizzie because he was on the higher scale. I started working with a theory of them possibly not being reset because they are vanilla and I wanted to see how it played out.

I have no clue how Barm was reset. Go back and read Kiv's posts, he said people can have similar roles and be same or different alignments so if someone has your role it doesn't mean you are the same or different alignments. I'm not jumping on you because you've seen townie to me so far. This will bite you because I will flip town.

I tried for JC when I had him in my mind as scum for making something up on me and Lizzie because he was on the higher scale. I started working with a theory of them possibly not being reset because they are vanilla and I wanted to see how it played out.

I have no clue how Barm was reset. Go back and read Kiv's posts, he said people can have similar roles and be same or different alignments so if someone has your role it doesn't mean you are the same or different alignments. I'm not jumping on you because you've seen townie to me so far. This will bite you because I will flip town.

Lol

9 to lynch

Jetscode (2) JiF

Integrity (3) - Darthe, JVoRLizard Dad

Crusher (6) - Jetscode, Hess, Barm, Nyn, Nolder, AVM

JVoR (1) - Leelou

Hess (1) Crusher

Leelou (1) Integrity

Elu (1) - 80

Roster GRC

1 Nolder - 60

2 Leelou - 4

3 Barm - 0

4 JF80 - 48
5 Wombat - 27 Solomon Grundy, Town Tough Killed post L1
6 Verb - 30
7 Crush - 47
8 Eluial - 10
9 Hess - 30
10 Lily - 23 Cyborg, Town Action Doubler, Killed post L2
11 Smash - 31 Killer Frost, Town Mirror Generator, L2
12 JiF - 2
13 IntegritApe - 145
14 AVM - 0
15 Jetscode - 56
16 Lizzie - 53
17 Despot - 16  Darkseid, Vanilla Town, Passive Vote Doubler, L1
18 Nyn - 30
19 krak - 27
20 JVOR - 22
21 Darthe - 11

Leaning towards not buying it. On train, phone dying.

My theory about JC was that I could not use it on someone with same role, which I thought of when Barm got reset. But it worked on you.

No comment on why you didn't use it on avm either, eh?

Would help if you actually voted him fur balls. Killing townies is a good enough reason.

voteAVM

I did earlier. My vote is on leelou now, I can speak to both cases, but can only vote one.

I mostly want JVOR dead.

You should reveal too, btw. You are starting to make me second guess.

I did earlier. My vote is on leelou now, I can speak to both cases, but can only vote one.

I mostly want JVOR dead.

You should reveal too, btw. You are starting to make me second guess.

I'm a bodyguard.  I can pick a player to protect until that person post 20 times.  Not allowed to tell them or the board who Im protecting.  Normal bodyguard mechanics.   If they are targeted for death I die.  Does not work with other stuff.  Just killing.  At 30, 60 , 90 I can pick another person. 

I'm a bodyguard.  I can pick a player to protect until that person post 20 times.  Not allowed to tell them or the board who Im protecting.  Normal bodyguard mechanics.   If they are targeted for death I die.  Does not work with other stuff.  Just killing.  At 30, 60 , 90 I can pick another person. 

While Im protecting them.  Once the protection is off I can tell. 

Bull sh*t.  You were lazy, which is COMPLETELY unlike you.  You looked at 3 people who hit post count levels at the time of her death and ignored the other death.  You CAN NOT do that.  You said earlier that you thought I was joking in regards to the Wom kill (or something like that)...

That should be a HUGE ping.  If you thought I was joking around the wom kill, then someone else dies and I'm at a fishy GRC level you should hunt and see if there's something to that...

Looks like AVM wants to kill the Ape...normally I'm OK with this...Darthe ever return?

Theory: AVM is part of scum team, different scum member is the one racking up GRC and making kills, AVM is one claiming them. 

Honestly, when he claimed to make Wombat's kill I didn't believe him. At first, having thought AVM as town, I figured he was trying to draw out scum somehow, or draw a kill attempt (thinking maybe he had ability to neutralize it). Now, with the nonsense he's pulling, I feel like he's protecting JVOR.

I can buy this theory fwiw.

LOL.  No.  And I sure hope you have a vest or got a mirror from Smash (I can't find it now, but I swear it felt like you were trying to attract a shot from me at one point...and I thought that may be why).

Otherwise in 6 more GRC....Ape go boom.

<3.

Sincerely,

AwesomeVM

AwesomeVM.  

Did Ape die?

AWESOME. this is exactly the theory I was debating on posting about you and your harem of scum. You play out in front, rush to get GRC, acting as a conduit for low laying scum to stay under the radar. The town can take me at my word or not. The fact that you actually said this first seals it for me.

Also: you make a point to tell me "so what" about your skimming. Ok well, aside from skimming being scummy which is too obvious, let's take into consideration that you said the following (and I'm on cell here so I cannot quote)

1: I am possible scum with two other clowns because my GRC hit a level and then lily died

2: if crusher is town then nyn is a strong possibility of being scum on his train

Forget what you think about me for a second. If you think Nyn is scum, you can't possibly think I am also scum. That's as long as you're actually taking the time to read the thread...I have been questioning Nyn pretty hard, all game. You may even say tunneling. You gonna say I was bussing/distancing from her as early as page 15 or so?

This is a wifom that is less obvious but if anyone was actually following along, this is you showing your ass. This FOS on Nyn and I both is pretty damn near impossible and your lack of effort to research that is reckless. You're scum bro

unvote vote Ape

You have not exactly been interrogating Nyn while voting me...this post reeks to high heaven.

9 to lynch

Jetscode (2) JiF

Integrity (3) - Darthe, JVoRLizard Dad

Crusher (6) - Jetscode, Hess, Barm, Nyn, Nolder, AVM

JVoR (1) - Leelou

Hess (1) Crusher

Leelou (1) Integrity

Elu (1) - 80

Roster GRC

1 Nolder - 60

2 Leelou - 4

3 Barm - 0

4 JF80 - 48

5 Wombat - 27 Solomon Grundy, Town Tough Killed post L1

6 Verb - 30

7 Crush - 47

8 Eluial - 10

9 Hess - 30

10 Lily - 23 Cyborg, Town Action Doubler, Killed post L2

11 Smash - 31 Killer Frost, Town Mirror Generator, L2

12 JiF - 2

13 IntegritApe - 145

14 AVM - 0

15 Jetscode - 56

16 Lizzie - 53

17 Despot - 16  Darkseid, Vanilla Town, Passive Vote Doubler, L1

18 Nyn - 30

19 krak - 27

20 JVOR - 22

21 Darthe - 11

So, here's something that needs to be asked... @JIF are you in a QT with Despot (or, were you)? Who else is in it with you?

I ask because Leelou and I are in a QT together, so there may be something behind how Doggin has grouped us. 

Yes. I reset AVM, I also reset Leelou and JIF.

Full reveal, because I think I've gathered all of the info I can here, and because I assume I'm not long for the game given how JVOR and AVM had been tunneling me (ironically do exactly what they falsely accused me of).

I have the ability to reset GRC post-counts. I am town. My GRC goal was 40, then cut in half to 20 when Doggin announced the cut-down. I was told to submit 2 names, in case my ability was doubled (Lily's role), and these are the names and results I got:

20: jetscode, smash (no effect)

40: jetscode, smash (no effect)

60: jif, krak (reset jif)

80: jetscode, barm (no effect)

100: leelou, avm (reset leelou)

120: avm, lizzie (reset avm)

The reason I chose JIF was stupid, but I wasn't paying any attention, I felt like he was playing like a disinterested townie - so I assumed it was safe to reset him because I wouldn't be blocking a townie with some sort of cop ability. I mostly wanted to see if I was being roleblocked (since both tries on Jetscode failed) or if it had something to do with my chosen target. That is why I went back to Jetscode with my 4th try. 

As I said, I didn't believe AVM after he gloated about shooting Wombat. There was absolutely no strategy to him declaring that at the time, so I figured he was trying to draw scum actions towards himself. Given that, and the fact that I was trying to deduce what was going on with Jetscode, I opted not to use is on him. 

I did not reset Barm, which is around the time I began hinting that there must be 2 of roles, etc. I never read the opening mod post, lol. 

Lulz...luck of the draw matey...ftr...most likely true...cannot see the Ape faking this reveal.

So, here's something that needs to be asked... @JIF are you in a QT with Despot (or, were you)? Who else is in it with you?

I ask because Leelou and I are in a QT together, so there may be something behind how Doggin has grouped us. 

Just a reminder that disclosure isn't allowed

Yes.  Let's kill off more townies.  That will get the ball rolling.  Doggin should either replace or poke some of the people playing but not playing.  The person that replaced Pac has like 2 1/3rd post.  Be a shame if one or more scum are inactives. 

Total Vic move...kill the inactives.

Archived