Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a bodyguard.  I can pick a player to protect until that person post 20 times.  Not allowed to tell them or the board who Im protecting.  Normal bodyguard mechanics.   If they are targeted for death I die.  Does not work with other stuff.  Just killing.  At 30, 60 , 90 I can pick another person. 

Just vague enough to sell...something tells me there is little about this game that is "normal"

So, here's something that needs to be asked... @JIF are you in a QT with Despot (or, were you)? Who else is in it with you?

I ask because Leelou and I are in a QT together, so there may be something behind how Doggin has grouped us

Most likely some logic to support this statement.

9 to lynch

Jetscode (2) JiF

Integrity (3) - Darthe, JVoRLizard Dad

Crusher (5) - Jetscode, Barm, Nyn, Nolder, AVM

JVoR (3) Leelou, HessIntegrity

Elu (1) - 80

Roster GRC

1 Nolder - 60

2 Leelou - 4

3 Barm - 0

4 JF80 - 48
5 Wombat - 27 Solomon Grundy, Town Tough Killed post L1
6 Verb - 30
7 Crush - 51
8 Eluial - 10
9 Hess - 33
10 Lily - 23 Cyborg, Town Action Doubler, Killed post L2
11 Smash - 31 Killer Frost, Town Mirror Generator, L2
12 JiF - 2
13 IntegritApe - 154
14 AVM - 0
15 Jetscode - 72
16 Lizzie - 53
17 Despot - 16  Darkseid, Vanilla Town, Passive Vote Doubler, L1
18 Nyn - 30
19 krak - 27
20 JVOR - 22
21 Darthe - 11

Hold on. We have a claimed vig and we are looking for someone else to kill? How about killing the vig and seeing if he's a real vig or scum with a gun? He's the most obvious ANTI-TOWN, regardless ...Maybe Ape is town, maybe he is not - but to trust that he is going to keep neutering AVM's power while we go look for real scum to kill, is a bad move by the town - if we kill another townie, we are down to 16 players and no scum yet...

this could be a major problem - if you have a game of 21 players and assume 25% is ~5 scum, then we would be down to 5 scum in a field of 16 remaining players...that's about 33% and gives scum even more advantage...5/16 is a lot of coordinated voices to influence and confuse an already clueless town

The move here is NOT to kill anyone but AVM - or, maybe Ape for suggesting this sh*t- this is a BAD idea to not kill AVM.

Unvote, vote AVM

Lizzie and JVOR yes.  Me NO.,  Pretty sure Darthe was replaced. Pac was replaced too.  I think his replacement posted hello.  Not much more.

vote jvor

You scummy biotch...Darthe still shows up in the GRC.  You told him to lay low...amiright?

Hold on. We have a claimed vig and we are looking for someone else to kill? How about killing the vig and seeing if he's a real vig or scum with a gun? He's the most obvious ANTI-TOWN, regardless ...Maybe Ape is town, maybe he is not - but to trust that he is going to keep neutering AVM's power while we go look for real scum to kill, is a bad move by the town - if we kill another townie, we are down to 16 players and no scum yet...

this could be a major problem - if you have a game of 21 players and assume 25% is ~5 scum, then we would be down to 5 scum in a field of 16 remaining players...that's about 33% and gives scum even more advantage...5/16 is a lot of coordinated voices to influence and confuse an already clueless town

The move here is NOT to kill anyone but AVM - or, maybe Ape for suggesting this sh*t- this is a BAD idea to not kill AVM.

Unvote, vote AVM

Me thinks the scum doesn't like another gun in town...just saying.

Pretend you're town for a moment...why kill another possible townie when the Ape or Leelou can just keep resetting his ass?

Damn son. You scum.

This is the best post of the game by far:

Vig is an anti-town town power.  More often than not Vig's, especially compulsive vig's, are going to hit town.  One shot, whenever you want Vig's are very different in that they can wait and wait and wait (as I did with you/Ape/80 in Leelou's PoTC game), in that case it's a pro-town role.

As for the bold -- not if they don't have the ability to show restraint.  In this game if you have to make a decision by a certain point or 100% sure kill/hurt town (as is the case with me), you have two options -- don't post or aim and pray.  If you're going to aim and pray, I was the person to aim and pray at.

It is absolutely mind blowing to me that the Ape, who BEGGED early on for people to help him "break the game" is suddenly quite "meh" about the information I put forth about GRC.  You can say anything that I've SAID can't be trusted -- but the GRC count is the GRC count.  That's not me spinning or creating bad information...it is what it is.

See now this pings. Did I catch on to your little plan? Is Ape your human shield while the rest of you sit back and plot this out in the QT?

I'm not whining, I'm addressing people's criticism of me. See, before you, JVOR was saying the same thing... all you've done is further his already scummy narrative. 

It's okay you little pansy... shoot me when you get the chance. Roll the dice that nobody gave me a mirror.

Unvote, vote AVM

Uhhhh... You literally just posted my thoughts, and then suggested I should be lynched for having suggested it. I said earlier we should kill AVM, or one of the people it seemed like he was protecting. 

Frankly, I can't tell if you have baby brains or are intentionally coming up with the dumbest, most contradictory sh*t possible to try to push your dirty agenda. 

Horrible.

Damn son. You scum.

The Vig's possiblly compulsive...so what...two players claim they can reset his GRC...also it's just another lynch mechanism...AVM either kills who we want or he swings afterward...see zero reason to follow your vote...just another distorting from the Crusher and JVoR trains.

Damn son. You scum.

Are you ******* retarded? 

My "break the game" post was one of the most obvious reaction text posts ever... and it literally has nothing to do with what AVM was saying about GRC. Not to mention that AVM was misrepresenting. I was absolutely in-tune with the GRC ramifications of the game, hence my FOS list driven by the GRC counts at the time of the Lily death, but that didn't align with AVM's sh*t narrative, so he was basically just saying over and over I was "meh". The very fact that I was the ONLY PLAYER to point it out is all the evidence needed to disprove that though.

What a horses ass you are, if you think this is relevant, let alone the best post of the game.

I almost feel like you are GBtA... getting behind the AVM.

9 to lynch

Jetscode (2) JiF

Integrity (3) - Darthe, JVoR, Lizard Dad

Crusher (5) - Jetscode, Barm, Nyn, Nolder, AVM

JVoR (4) Leelou, HessIntegrity, Crusher

Elu (1) - 80

Roster GRC

1 Nolder - 60

2 Leelou - 4

3 Barm - 0

4 JF80 - 48
5 Wombat - 27 Solomon Grundy, Town Tough Killed post L1