Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

The Vig's possiblly compulsive...so what...two players claim they can reset his GRC...also it's just another lynch mechanism...AVM either kills who we want or he swings afterward...see zero reason to follow your vote...just another distorting from the Crusher and JVoR trains.

We potentially have 3 players that can reset, because neither Leelou or I are claiming to have targeted Barm, and he was the 2nd person to be reset. It also makes me skeptical that all 3 of the resetters are going to be town.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FTR:

AVM compulsive Vig.

Ape and Leelou most likely the GRC resetters they claim.  Ape's claim the most logical given the facts he's offered.  Leelou could be piggy-backing.  I'll hedge my bet there.

Scum team:  Crusher, JVoR and Lizzie.  Most assuredly so without checking the Magic 8-ball.

The rest need to get active and hunt.  I'll be touch and go the rest of the night and also tomorrow until after 6:00 PM.  Have a big project in the works so most likely can only post after work.

We potentially have 3 players that can reset, because neither Leelou or I are claiming to have targeted Barm, and he was the 2nd person to be reset. It also makes me skeptical that all 3 of the resetters are going to be town.

OK fine.  If one is scum they still want to keep AVM from shooting so they will ensure he doesn't get another shot.

I was wondering about Verbal anyway.  Anyone else?

I believe he's ill right now, but still no excuse for him to be so non-participatory. I liked some of what he'd posted earlier in the game, but I'm looking for some continuity from him as the game has now blown open a bit more.

OK fine.  If one is scum they still want to keep AVM from shooting so they will ensure he doesn't get another shot.

Oh yeah, no doubt, I was just making sure that little detail about Barm being reset and nobody claiming it didn't fall through the cracks. 

Rodents, both of you

Lock scum...JC and Apesh*t

So, drawing scum was probably enough incentive for you to keep playing despite becoming a Dad for the first time... how many posts do you need per kill? 30? And you're at 58? What a shame... so close to earning it.

So before I catch up, just want to say I'm sorry for blowing up early.  

Had a really crappy day and just took it out on Ape and the thread.  No excuse for it, just flipped out.  So Ape, I'm sorry dude.  Still don't know about your gameplay this game ;) but sorry for being an ass.

As for the general process of it all, before I get back and look at it I know I have a tendency to lock in on something that I see as logical and miss a big piece of the puzzle (Pac's Scarface game is a good example).  When I lock in I'm as hardheaded as they come, so I'll have to look and see after stepping away.

Anywho...sorry again.  Back to play. 

And for the record, a guy sits when he pee's ONE time and people never let him hear the end of it....

I WAS TIRED OKAY?!

Had a really crappy day and just took it out on Ape and the thread.  No excuse for it, just flipped out.  So Ape, I'm sorry dude.  Still don't know about your gameplay this game ;) but sorry for being an ass.

As for the general process of it all, before I get back and look at it I know I have a tendency to lock in on something that I see as logical and miss a big piece of the puzzle (Pac's Scarface game is a good example).  When I lock in I'm as hardheaded as they come, so I'll have to look and see after stepping away.

And for the record, a guy sits when he pee's ONE time and people never let him hear the end of it....

I WAS TIRED OKAY?!

You're OK in my book...please hurry to 20 and shoot Lizzie, JVoR or Crusher.  Thanks

I WAS TIRED OKAY?!

Don't sweat it - I've been there - and it's not like I wasn't an ass right back at you. That said, if there are things you were trying to convey that you'd like to address with me, why don't we start from scratch and maybe communicate them a little better. Earlier you went down a path that was obviously stuff I was going to shred because it wasn't credible, at least not in the way you were expressing it.

Or we could just lynch Lizzie, JVOR or Crusher.

What is your number?

Explain the fact that Barm was reset. By not claiming the reset on him, you are implying there are 3 of us.

I'm town, so why are you hesitant to vote me if I've claimed the same role as you?

What is your explanation for not resetting AVM? When will he go nutty on you?

I'll have to look for sure, but I don't think she had the option between my kills.  You could make the case that she should have amped up her GRC, maybe...but my issue was with the Barm reset.  If you recall I said the JiF one made sense...he was low enough that it was safe.

AVM's GRC COUNT HAS BEEN RESET

:rl:

Me. I will continue to do this until we lynch him, the real shooter surfaces, or he gets his head out of his ass.

:D

Leaning towards not buying it. On train, phone dying.

My theory about JC was that I could not use it on someone with same role, which I thought of when Barm got reset. But it worked on you.

No comment on why you didn't use it on avm either, eh?

Not sure why I quoted this...but same thoughts as above.  The Barm reset is still missing...so either there is a 3rd or one of you is lying.  Didn't you say you were 20?  And I think she said 25?  That seems odd for the same role...

I'm a bodyguard.  I can pick a player to protect until that person post 20 times.  Not allowed to tell them or the board who Im protecting.  Normal bodyguard mechanics.   If they are targeted for death I die.  Does not work with other stuff.  Just killing.  At 30, 60 , 90 I can pick another person. 

unvote

Catching up now...have not completed from where I left off...but looks like AVM is the SK or Vig...anything else I need to kmow?

Si, senor

Looks like AVM wants to kill the Ape...normally I'm OK with this...Darthe ever return?

No, he did not.  More on this in a sec.

Not sure why I quoted this...but same thoughts as above.  The Barm reset is still missing...so either there is a 3rd or one of you is lying.  Didn't you say you were 20?  And I think she said 25?  That seems odd for the same role...

Correct on all accounts.

The combination of her having to hit 25 and her choosing Jetscode makes it a pretty easy safe-claim to piggyback. 

FTR:

AVM compulsive Vig.

Ape and Leelou most likely the GRC resetters they claim.  Ape's claim the most logical given the facts he's offered.  Leelou could be piggy-backing.  I'll hedge my bet there.

Scum team:  Crusher, JVoR and Lizzie.  Most assuredly so without checking the Magic 8-ball.

The rest need to get active and hunt.  I'll be touch and go the rest of the night and also tomorrow until after 6:00 PM.  Have a big project in the works so most likely can only post after work.

Add: JIF double voter (Nolder figured this out, then went dark)

I'll move this way as well....Already have Crusher's reveal (bodyguard)...did he ever state who he was protecting?

Unvote, Vote Lizzie

No, he can't say who he is protecting. He can only say who he has protected, after it wears off. I supposed if he's used his action, he could divulge that. 

I am the rock you all eventually break against.

I think I broke AVM. That should absolutely count.

It totally counts.

Total Vic move...kill the inactives.

Indeed...

Hold on. We have a claimed vig and we are looking for someone else to kill? How about killing the vig and seeing if he's a real vig or scum with a gun? He's the most obvious ANTI-TOWN, regardless ...Maybe Ape is town, maybe he is not - but to trust that he is going to keep neutering AVM's power while we go look for real scum to kill, is a bad move by the town - if we kill another townie, we are down to 16 players and no scum yet...

this could be a major problem - if you have a game of 21 players and assume 25% is ~5 scum, then we would be down to 5 scum in a field of 16 remaining players...that's about 33% and gives scum even more advantage...5/16 is a lot of coordinated voices to influence and confuse an already clueless town

The move here is NOT to kill anyone but AVM - or, maybe Ape for suggesting this sh*t- this is a BAD idea to not kill AVM.

Unvote, vote AVM

On this -- here are the facts (aside from the GRC stuff):

2 people have been shot.  I have claimed both shots.

As for non-lynch deaths that's it.  Though I suppose it's possible people have been shot at and not killed.  

Now for a me/everyone else fact:

With no night phase, I would have to assume (perhaps this has been part of my problem) that scum earn their kills just like us.  Everyone else has to be thinking "why the heck are we letting AVM claim responsibility for both kills and doing nothing about it?"

Personally, I'm thinking they have a kill specific person and that's one of the low GRC folks.  Pac's replacement, Darthe, JiF(highly unlikely, knowing JiF...but possible) are all super low without a reset (JiF was reset at 5).  Admittedly it would be foolish if everyone else didn't at least entertain the idea that I'm just being open to gain trust and stay alive.  It wouldn't make sense as SK because I don't think I could make it to end game doing so...it's plausible as scum though, especially if it were a transferable power.  No reason to think that would be the case either though...but I'm biased, of course :D

unvote vote Ape

You are one crazy S.O.B., man.  <3

The Vig's possiblly compulsive...so what...two players claim they can reset his GRC...also it's just another lynch mechanism...AVM either kills who we want or he swings afterward...see zero reason to follow your vote...just another distorting from the Crusher and JVoR trains.

Not possibly, is

Are you ******* retarded? 

My "break the game" post was one of the most obvious reaction text posts ever... and it literally has nothing to do with what AVM was saying about GRC. Not to mention that AVM was misrepresenting. I was absolutely in-tune with the GRC ramifications of the game, hence my FOS list driven by the GRC counts at the time of the Lily death, but that didn't align with AVM's sh*t narrative, so he was basically just saying over and over I was "meh". The very fact that I was the ONLY PLAYER to point it out is all the evidence needed to disprove that though.

What a horses ass you are, if you think this is relevant, let alone the best post of the game.

I almost feel like you are GBtA... getting behind the AVM.

GBtAwesome....I don't like it....

I LOVE IT!!!!

No, he can't say who he is protecting. He can only say who he has protected, after it wears off. I supposed if he's used his action, he could divulge that. 

Yes, but did he acknowledge who has protected...don't need him to state the present but do want him on record as who he protected.  

It totally counts.

Indeed...

On this -- here are the facts (aside from the GRC stuff):

2 people have been shot.  I have claimed both shots.

As for non-lynch deaths that's it.  Though I suppose it's possible people have been shot at and not killed.  

Now for a me/everyone else fact:

With no night phase, I would have to assume (perhaps this has been part of my problem) that scum earn their kills just like us.  Everyone else has to be thinking "why the heck are we letting AVM claim responsibility for both kills and doing nothing about it?"

Personally, I'm thinking they have a kill specific person and that's one of the low GRC folks.  Pac's replacement, Darthe, JiF(highly unlikely, knowing JiF...but possible) are all super low without a reset (JiF was reset at 5).  Admittedly it would be foolish if everyone else didn't at least entertain the idea that I'm just being open to gain trust and stay alive.  It wouldn't make sense as SK because I don't think I could make it to end game doing so...it's plausible as scum though, especially if it were a transferable power.  No reason to think that would be the case either though...but I'm biased, of course :biggrin:

You are one crazy S.O.B., man.  <3

Not possibly, is

GBtAwesome....I don't like it....

I LOVE IT!!!!

No doubt.

Archived