Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

What are you seeing about JC that would make you switch?

GRC - 5

- I'm slightly busy at work this morning (3 possibly 2 day week)

Also explained this before too... I don't like him GRC padding and his general defensiveness, or how vague he got with Barn

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:dry:

I think I quite clearly explained I wasn't voting Smash for "being confused", it was for GRC padding and deflecting. Also don't like his knee-jerk defensiveness. Again, have been pretty clear on that.

Wombat looks eh so far. Kind of worried he's trying to set me up.

GRC 10

Why aren't you voting JC instead?

GRC: 7

Why aren't you voting JC instead?

GRC: 7

1. Still think Smash is scum, don't wanna peel off that quick

2. You voting Smash yet trying to set me up potentially with a scum flip on Smash makes me want to lynch him that much more in case y'all are teammates

3. Related to 2, but peeling off of Smash right when you link us would just give you more fuel to say we're scum together

GRC 11

Vote & GRC Count

Smash (3) - Lizzie, Despot, Wombat

Lizzie (2) - Crusher, Jetscode

Pac (1) - Leelou,

Despot (2) - Smash, Barm

AVM (1) - JVOR

Crush (1) - Pac

Wombat (1) - AVM

Roster GRC (adjustment to player-counted number is in bold)

1 Nolder
2 Leelou - 6
3 Barm - 6
4 JF80
5 Wombat - 7
6 Verb - 4
7 Crush - 7
8 Pac - 2
9 Hess
10 Lily
11 Smash - 9
12 JiF
13 IntegritApe - 2
14 AVM - 5
15 Jetscode - 9
16 Lizzie -13
17 Despot - 11
18 Nyn
19 krak
20 JVOR - 2
21 Hallia

Smash, Des, and AVM are all good options right now.  They are displaying some awkwardness in trying to assume casual attitudes.  I would say Smash is the worst.  Also, Des' crap argument against him could be a double-move.  Let's find out!

Vote Smash

GRC: 5

I hope you're kidding.

Yeah.  Um...no.  You are trying too hard, though.

unvote vote Wom

GRC 3

This isn't a good look.

I think I quite clearly explained I wasn't voting Smash for "being confused", it was for GRC padding and deflecting. Also don't like his knee-jerk defensiveness. Again, have been pretty clear on that.

GRC 10

One of the first posts from Des that is str8 not ok.

I mean seriously what is the point of this post?  Wombat looks eh?  He's setting you up?  That's garbage.

I'm having a really hard time wrapping my head around mafia right now and I think it has something to do with the two coffees I just consumed.  On the upside I am typing really fast atm.

GRC - 1

I didn't read any of this yet, but there is probably a way we can break the game if we function as a group, rather than a bunch of tards trying to build their post counts. Nothing informative is going to come out of the dialogue when the banter isn't intended to lure out scum, and scum has no motivation to manipulate. It's just a mad dash towards post count building.

GRC1

Doing what you suggest here will give scum a smokescreen to hid behind imo.

I'm going to reserve judgement on Lizzie right now. He's definitely the type to try and get a bunch of content in a short period of time if he's going to be busy, but that certainly doesn't make him town. It did have a "trying too hard to be helpful" feel to it, though. Odd that Wom didn't feel the need to mention him in his group of awkward players.

GRC - 4

I lead from the front. Always have always will. Cowards hide in the shadows.

GRC 10

Re: Italics - Yup, very happy with my despo vote.

Krak in with a clean start to his game.

That can probably be arranged, but a sucker punch would probably suit you better.

Why are you explaining meta reads before they happen?

GRC : 2

Des asked how Smash responds to pressure.  I answered him.  Actually, I think he directed the question directly at me.

I will shank you with a toothbrush I sharpened while Doggin wasn't looking.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL you are scum aren't you?

Des doesn't attack people for asinine reasons on D1 without purpose.  Imo, he's either

1.  Town setting a terrible trap on someone he doesn't know.

2.  Scum using a double-move to pull heat off a teammate.

3.  Scum trying to bury a townie.

I think 2 is most likely and 3 is least likely.

GRC: 6

I agree 3 is least likely, but I think 1 is most likely.

I asked Verb specifically about Smash's meta

^^ I grabbed this as a multi-quoted....so yeah, he asked.

Hey Verbal, how does it feel to be on a team with Despo?

That would make him town, which might scare me more than if he was scum.

lol, I kid, I kid

GRC: 5

I didn't read any of this yet, but there is probably a way we can break the game if we function as a group, rather than a bunch of tards trying to build their post counts. Nothing informative is going to come out of the dialogue when the banter isn't intended to lure out scum, and scum has no motivation to manipulate. It's just a mad dash towards post count building.

GRC1

Doing what you suggest here will give scum a smokescreen to hid behind imo.

Actually, he's right

mafia kills, will be linked to Game Related Content (GRC) posts

GRC 14

Whatever.

@LK - We already knew they were dependent on GRC, but not all of us are partaking in the mad dash toward individual rewards and who's to say that his second point is correct?

I'm personally not a big fan of gamebreaking and would rather see town play it smarter rather than tarder.  

I think we can learn a lot by looking at interactions differently than we normally would, which in and of itself sounds way more fun and interesting imo.

GRC - 4

As you avoid any contact with a fluff vote on Pac.  

Sheesh.

GRC-10

I am not avoiding contact. Why are you making things up? I've been responding to everyone. I don't like the atmosphere of the game. Feels too rigid and I don't have fun in that environment. Everyone seems too concerned with making GRC posts and not having fun. 

I am not avoiding contact. Why are you making things up? I've been responding to everyone. I don't like the atmosphere of the game. Feels too rigid and I don't have fun in that environment. Everyone seems too concerned with making GRC posts and not having fun. 

It's alright Lee, we can both gang up and make fun of Verbal together if you want.

It's cause you didn't say sup in your first post.

Archived