1 Nolder - 75
2 Leelou - 9
3 Barm - 9
4 JF80 - 48
5 Wombat - 27 Solomon Grundy, Town Tough Killed post L1
6 Verb - 30
7 Crush - 61

8 Eluial - 10
9 Hess - 37 Flash, Vanilla Town, Killed post L2 (after Cyborg)
10 Lily - 23 Cyborg, Town Action Doubler, Killed post L2
11 Smash - 31 Killer Frost, Town Mirror Generator, L2
12 JiF - 3
13 IntegritApe - 194

14 AVM - 22
15 Jetscode - 115
16 Lizzie - 7
17 Despot - 16 Darkseid, Vanilla Town, Passive Vote Doubler, L1
18 Nyn - 30
19 krak - 27
20 JVOR - 0
21 Darthe - 11

Actually, I think this is overdue.

I keep voting trains that already have some traction because I don't want to wait but it really is time to start purging those who aren't participating.

Unvote

Vote Elu

I'm kind of okay with this...but there's no guarantee he even shows back up at this point.

Yeah you're right. Let's keep picking off possible townies instead of killing the one true threat to the town. I totally get it.

I offered myself up to the town to make the decision, for the moment you're the only one wanting to take me up on the offer.

That said...unless I missed it I don't think you've even commented on the new kill (Hess) which couldn't have been me due to GRC.  That sort of changes things up quite a bit.  Anywho...two points real quick:

@EVERYONE:

1 -- I'm running out of GRC here before a shot.  It would be beneficial if we could get a look at GRC at the time of Hess' death.  To my knowledge only Ape, Hess, JC, Crush and myself were posting.  That said, obviously an action could have been sent to Doggin between the scene and his last post.  If anyone has time that'd be awesome.

2 -- Either you guys are going to kill me REALLY soon here (I've got like 5 GRC til a kill) or you should all give some input.  Whether you think I'm scum, town vig or SK getting folks to talk and put out there who they would like shot and why gives information that can be used before/after the next death.  A top 3 would be nice.  Thus far the only names listed have been JVoR, Lizzie, and Leelou...and basically that has been the order.

I offered myself up to the town to make the decision, for the moment you're the only one wanting to take me up on the offer.

That said...unless I missed it I don't think you've even commented on the new kill (Hess) which couldn't have been me due to GRC. That sort of changes things up quite a bit. Anywho...two points real quick:

@EVERYONE:

1 -- I'm running out of GRC here before a shot. It would be beneficial if we could get a look at GRC at the time of Hess' death. To my knowledge only Ape, Hess, JC, Crush and myself were posting. That said, obviously an action could have been sent to Doggin between the scene and his last post. If anyone has time that'd be awesome.

2 -- Either you guys are going to kill me REALLY soon here (I've got like 5 GRC til a kill) or you should all give some input. Whether you think I'm scum, town vig or SK getting folks to talk and put out there who they would like shot and why gives information that can be used before/after the next death. A top 3 would be nice. Thus far the only names listed have been JVoR, Lizzie, and Leelou...and basically that has been the order.

Anyone advocating against killing this guy is anti town. That simple.

Just a heads up, ECU home football finale is tonight.  Taking a half day and headed down there right now, may or may not be around again very much.  Will check in via phone from time to time up until 6 or so.  Then rule 14, friends.

I'm quite comfortable with where my vote is but would also vote Ape. He's accusing me of "going after low-hanging fruit" but he's just mostly tunneling me now in his read After i point how that I think he was at the top of my list. Prior to that, not a single mention. I think JC and him are possibly mates with Lily chiming in that "i don't look good" as someone who's subtly pushing a lynch on me without voting there.

Aaaand now JVOR is pinging scummy to me. Ape doesn't come across to me as tunneling whatsoever

I agree with Barm and while I know I'm late to the Lily party, this was a scummy look from JVoR with the bolded part.

NOTE: Sili Quirrels (from DM) is joining the game as a Hydra/Sub for Darthe, who of the recent inactives (Darthe, JiF, Elu, Krak) has been silent the longest. Unless I hear from Darthe in the next few hours, it will be a full on replacement.  Once Sili signs in, I'll send him the role PM

I will be actively looking for subs for Elu if I don't hear more from her than "I'll be around soon" in the near future.  JiF just showed up and Krak has at least played, so they are last on the list to be replaced.

Ape : you have a great scum act going. it's incredible how long the town will let you get away with it.

There's your proof that Leelou said she tried to reset me for having high GRC. Explain again how you said she didn't try to? And why you even bothered to clarify for her at all?

And then again, please explain why you and JC both said my quote earlier about you bussing her proves that she is scum, and yet you're both voting me

She tried for JVOR, you were the second name which only would have mattered if her power was doubled. Again, you are wrong.

9 to lynch

Lizzie (1) - Integrity
Integrity (2) - JVoR,
Crusher (3) - Jetscode, Nyn, AVM
JVoR (5) - Leelou, Crusher, JiF, Sili

Darthe (1) - Barm
Elu (2) - 80, Nolder

AVM (1) - Lizard Dad

Roster GRC

1 Nolder - 75
2 Leelou - 9
3 Barm - 9
4 JF80 - 48
6 Verb - 30
7 Crush - 61

8 Eluial - 10
12 JiF - 3
13 IntegritApe - 196

14 AVM - 24
15 Jetscode - 115
16 Lizzie - 9
18 Nyn - 30
19 krak - 29
20 JVOR - 1
21 Darthe/Sili - 13

Ok a quick ISO of JVOR:

- Vote AVM for GRC reasons
- Questions Verbal on meta explaining
- Votes me for being a serial inactive
- Votes Despo
- Annoyed at Ape for blatant GRC runup
- Says Krak is null, dislikes people reading Leelou/Verb as town, votes Smash without otherwise mentioning him.
- Says he voted me for pressure but nothing happened, doesn't find me scummy
- Says he'll vote JC or Smash. No reason for JC, Smash because GRC tracking. Quotes several smash posts
- Asks Smash what is off about ape other than obvious GRC runup.
- Asks Verbal why Smash seems town to him
- Thinks JC hasn't started being town
- Votes JC for voting Darthe and "not trying despite it being thanksgiving", thinks AVM, Nyn, me, Nolder are town. Thinks Ape, JC, Krak and Verb are scum
- Thinks it is funny that Ape and JC both start suspecting him as soon as he suspects them.
- Comfortable with his vote but could vote Ape for tunnelling.
- Votes Ape as the right and better play.
- Unsurprised that Ape has no read on Crusher. Seems to misunderstand that Crusher can read Ape well, not the other way around.
- Tempted to vote Crusher for having a list of bad reads.
- Clarifies that he meant LK and not Crusher for the no-read bit. Plays it off as Ape purposely mis-interpreting him but I was genuinely confused by this too. Disagrees that Ape was sh*t-stirring.
- Accuses Ape of fixating on him, notes neither of them are near being lynched.
- Says he noted people starting to look scummy to him. Wasn't convinced until Ape and JC both claimed JVOR scummy from nowhere
- Accuses Ape of useless rhetoric and tunnelling
- Talks about Hess's playstyle

I think of note here is that Krak and Verb both made his scum list at one point but other than a bit of questioning Verb early on he's largely ignored them. He's also accused Ape of purposely mis-interpreting things he said despite apparently doing that himself or being somewhat vague. His Smash vote also came along before his smash case. Also for all that he repeatedly accuses Ape of tunnelling in on him, he's doing that to Ape. The JC vote could very easily be low-hanging fruit but in ISO it is harder to tell if the ape case is since I'm only looking at one player's posts.

All told I'm still not sure. I'd be more inclined to put him on a scum list than not, but I'm definitely hesitant to vote him.

Anyone advocating against killing this guy is anti town. That simple.

No. Not really.  i was more than ready to vote him when he was blindly killing townies well before scum had their first kill.   Yet, if he is willing to allow the town to direct his kill I fail to see what is anti-town about that.  Quite shocked you can;t get a grip on that as well. 

9 to lynch

Lizzie (1) - Integrity
Integrity (2) - JVoR,
Crusher (3) - Jetscode, Nyn, AVM
JVoR (5) - Leelou, Crusher, JiF, Sili

Darthe/Sili (1) - Barm
Elu (2) - 80, Nolder

AVM (1) - Lizard Dad

Roster GRC

1 Nolder - 75
2 Leelou - 9
3 Barm - 12
4 JF80 - 48
6 Verb - 30
7 Crush - 62

8 Eluial - 10
12 JiF - 3
13 IntegritApe - 196

14 AVM - 24
15 Jetscode - 115
16 Lizzie - 9
18 Nyn - 30
19 krak - 29
20 JVOR - 1
21 Darthe/Sili - 15

It's just incredibly posture-driven, and it seems a little off compared to my last game with you where you were a smidge more fluid. I guess you having played upwards of 2 or 3 games with JVOR would curb my thoughts some, but still.

Archived