Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's counter intuitive to listen to you. but your making sense. Im concerned maybe I have developed a brain tumor in the logic portion of my brain.

If I'm making sense, and the guy driving the concept of directing AVM is the ape, then you probably need to reconsider your town vote on ape. Or at least ask ape to explain why directing AVM is town thing to do?

If I'm making sense, and the guy driving the concept of directing AVM is the ape, then you probably need to reconsider your town vote on ape. Or at least ask ape to explain why directing AVM is town thing to do?

Or I could read the nauseating back and forth between the two of you for a second time.

I really don't agree with this. In a game where actions are dependent on GRCs this can be beneficial to either alignment. It's basically like blocking in a standard game.

Was this a serious vote? Before that you posted twice about how you got a town meta read on Hess.

Not sure what riled you up so much. Also I've seen some hard bussing in the past, like in Halli's game where JC pulled off a great performance (but luckily got his ass vigged by Lee ;)). So this whole rationale is without.

I don't know. She'd be obligated to reset someone when she reaches her claimed trigger. So a false claim wouldn't hold up for long.

All she would have to do is claim targeting JC again, easy false claim. But I believe her now regardless.

Directing a claimed vig is standard play, dumb ass.

Is it standard to direct a compulsive vig though? I could see it being ok with a single shot, but not necessarily in this case when the numbers are already this bad.

Yes.  Think of it as trying to ensure the threat does the least amount of damage possible.

Example:  if I think player A and B are potential town power roles, I'm going to direct the vig to shoot ANYBODY but those guys.

That said, I think scum would do the same.  Perhaps looking to see who people appear to be protecting by directing the vig would be a good way to scumhunt....

Since when?

Since forever moron

Considering the fact that we can lynch him if he disobeys us even once and the fact that I can neutralize his ability to shoot anytime I want to I really don't see what you don't understand about this.

Again your logic is ******* wrong AVM isn't the only anti-town role in the game because somebody else is fired up shot.

So given that AVM revealed himself to us the play is to give him the benefit of the doubt keep him alive.

Leleu and I can neutralize him we can also kill him if he doesn't cooperate rso until then why not hunt for the guy who's actually doing the killing.

So Sili now that you're here could you please answer for Darthe's gameplay? Shouldn't be hard since the guy has barely posted.

Dunno? Darthe usually doesn't make sense as town though. His tone is parceled and erratic. Like he's posting a thought less than when he's a wolf.

In my opinion.

Since forever moron

Considering the fact that we can lynch him if he disobeys us even once and the fact that I can neutralize his ability to shoot anytime I want to I really don't see what you don't understand about this.

Again your logic is ******* wrong AVM isn't the only anti-town role in the game because somebody else is fired up shot.

So given that AVM revealed himself to us the play is to give him the benefit of the doubt keep him alive.

Leleu and I can neutralize him we can also kill him if he doesn't cooperate rso until then why not hunt for the guy who's actually doing the killing.

Hey what are your thoughts about the possibility that scum probably have a few kills sitting in the bank?

Yes. Think of it as trying to ensure the threat does the least amount of damage possible.

Example: if I think player A and B are potential town power roles, I'm going to direct the vig to shoot ANYBODY but those guys.

That said, I think scum would do the same. Perhaps looking to see who people appear to be protecting by directing the vig would be a good way to scumhunt....

I always feel like I learn something when you post. Thank you

Cause AVM is the Vig.  I see no reason to kill townies.

Archived